Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Chicopee, MA
Take the first step towards recovery with our alcohol treatment program in Chicopee, MA. We provide compassionate, wraparound care for all.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Near You in Chicopee, MA
Are you looking for a non-judgmental treatment program for alcohol use disorder (AUD) in Chicopee, MA that you can begin right away? Better Life Partners can help! We bring our non-punitive and flexible alcohol treatment right to you, no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We aim to ensure that you can begin treatment for AUD quickly and conveniently: we don’t have a waitlist, and you can receive our treatment online or in-person, whichever works best for you.
Our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts allow us to offer you dozens of resources wherever you are. We ensure that our treatment tools are accessible to everyone: we have Spanish-speaking team members and offer translation services for anyone who needs them. We keep treatment affordable by offering a sliding fee scale and taking most insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and MassHealth. We feel confident that we can help you find a treatment that fits your lifestyle and budget!
Reach out to us today (call or text) at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about our compassionate harm reduction-based treatment program.
Steps to starting Better Life Partners’ treatment program for alcoholism (AUD):
- Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to have a quick 15-minute consultation with a member of our team. No matter what language you speak, we provide translation services and we have Spanish-speaking staff members. After you have this consultation, you can get started with treatment right away.
- Next, we will work with you and your schedule to set up an assessment and an orientation. We will then find a good time for you to participate in our weekly group therapy sessions.
- If you are interested in taking medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), you can meet with a clinician who will discuss your options with you. Some of our members take supplementary medication and find it to be a helpful tool; other members opt not to take medication. Taking medication for AUD is never mandatory to participate in our program.
Non-judgmental Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Chicopee, MA
Better Life Partners can get you set up with our services on the very same day you call us. With the support of our partners across the state, Better Life Partners provides you with abundant resources to help with your recovery from alcohol use disorder no matter where you live in Massachusetts. Our treatment is member-focused and sensitive. We will help you work towards a healthier future, whatever that looks like for you!
Group counseling sessions are a vital part of treatment at Better Life Partners. These warm community sessions allow members to speak confidentially and openly about their experiences of recovery and alcohol use. Held in the presence of licensed professionals who facilitate conversations about things like coping skills and setting goals, our group sessions help members form a strong support network that many find to be an important factor in their recovery.
With assistance from our partners across Massachusetts, we provide members with these treatment resources, and more:
- Compassionate group therapy led by a licensed professional
- A supportive and nonjudgmental member community
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Acamprosate, Disulfiram, and Naltrexone)
- Recovery coaching
- Help with managing medications
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- And more!
Reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 for more information about Better Life Partners in Chicopee, MA. Call or text now and you can get set up with treatment today!
What’s unique about our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners?
- Our treatment model for alcoholism (AUD) is based on harm reduction. You can come to our program just as you are: we’re here to provide you with options, not punish you. We will never kick you out or turn you away for relapsing, missing meetings, or choosing not to be abstinent. Anyone and everyone deserves our judgment-free care.
- We know that it can help to have many different resources at your fingertips during recovery. No matter what your recovery looks like or what your treatment goals are, we have options for you, including our compassionate group counseling sessions, optional medication treatment, and mental health counseling such as cognitive behavioral therapy. Some of our members participate in other treatment programs, like AA, at the same time as ours.
- We care about making our treatment accessible to you. We can accommodate your busy schedule and lifestyle: we have a wide range of time slots for our group sessions, and we offer both in-person and online treatment. Our translation and Spanish-language options mean that we can help you no matter what language you speak. Get started with treatment as soon as you give us a call!
Harm Reduction Alcohol Use Treatment in Chicopee, MA
Our harm reduction policy at Better Life Partners means that we know everyone’s recovery is unique and complex, and we will never judge or punish you for what your recovery journey looks like. Some members would like to be abstinent, and others want to reduce their drinking—both of those goals, and others, are perfectly fine! We will tailor our treatment resources to your needs, no matter what they are.
Your community and staff at Better Life Partners will be here for you with unconditional support. You will never be punished for not being abstinent, relapsing, or missing a group session. Instead, we will make sure you have the resources you deserve: for example, if you miss a session, we will get that rescheduled for you as soon as we can. It’s okay if you leave our program, and you are always welcome to come back. Join our welcoming treatment community just as you are!
Get started today with alcohol use treatment by giving us a call or sending us a text at (866) 679-0831 now!
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Chicopee, MA
Interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder? Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to start medication today! Many of our members use supporting medications for AUD, and many others do not. If you are interested in taking AUD medication, you will talk with one of our clinicians about your various options. Some members find that medication can be a valuable supplement to our other treatment resources. Taking medication is never mandatory to join our program.
These are three of the medications we offer to members who would like to try medication treatment for alcohol use disorder:
- Naltrexone: This medication can be helpful for people who want to reduce their drinking but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol. It is most appropriate for people who want to fully abstain from alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication helps people with abstinence. It does this by reducing people’s cravings and urges to drink.
Studies of these medications for AUD have shown them to be safe and effective, and many members who take these medications find that they are a useful component of treatment alongside our weekly group counseling.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 as soon as you can, and get started with medication treatment for alcohol use today!
Outpatient AUD Treatment Center Near You in Chicopee, MA
In Chicopee, Massachusetts, Better Life Partners provides a diverse mixture of care resources to our members. Making treatment affordable and accessible is deeply important to us, which is why we create flexible scheduling options, offer translation and language services, and accept most insurance plans. You deserve the treatment you need to strive for a healthier future.
At Better Life Partners, we believe in providing our members with options, not consequences. We offer our empathetic care to everyone no matter what you want or need your treatment to look like. We aren’t here to punish or judge you—instead, our staff and your member community are here to cheer you on and help you reach your treatment goals!
Ready to get started? Reach out to us now at (866) 679-0831 and start treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Chicopee, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here