Alcohol Treatment Program in Greenfield, MA
You can get access to compassionate, wraparound alcohol use disorder treatment throughout Massachusetts. Get started with out alcohol treatment program today in Greenfield, MA.
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Greenfield, MA
In Greenfield, Massachusetts you can get same-day treatment for alcoholism with Better Life Partners, including access to medication-assisted treatment with Naltrexone, Acamprosate, or Disulfiram if medically appropriate. We partner with organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring resources for alcoholism treatment (now known as alcohol use disorder or AUD) directly to you.
No matter where you’re located in Massachusetts, we’ll make sure you’re getting the high-quality, compassionate care that you deserve. Our alcoholism treatment program is accessible online, and you can begin treatment on the same day that you call or text us. We’ll also make sure treatment is affordable, we accept most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, and a sliding fee scale.
Steps to getting started with our alcoholism treatment program:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a short, 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team–we have staff fluent in Spanish and other translators available upon request!
- You can start treatment immediately after this phone call. If you’d like, you can schedule a longer follow-up medical evaluation to see if medication for alcoholism might be right for you. We provide Acamprosate, Naltrexone, or Disulfiram based on your needs and goals. If medication is right for you, it will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we can help you schedule an assessment, a brief orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
Convenient Alcohol Rehab Program Near You
Better Life Partners will always provide you with compassionate, high-quality medical care. We’ll work around your schedule to make sure you’re getting treatment right when you need it, no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts.
Our alcohol use disorder treatment program in Greenfield, Massachusetts is led by medical professionals who prioritize compassionate, harm reduction-based care. At Better Life Partners, we recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all form of alcoholism treatment, that’s why we have a member-based approach to care that prioritizes your unique needs. It’s up to you to decide what you want your future to look like, and we’ll be here to support you along the way.
Things that make Better Life Partner’s alcohol/AUD treatment unique:
- We provide a multitude of resources to support you through recovery. At Better Life Partners, we believe that you should have multiple support systems during recovery. That’s why we provide our members with resources like mental health counseling, clinical group counseling, and medications for AUD (often referred to as alcoholism), along with others.
- You get to decide what your alcoholism treatment looks like. We recognize that everybody’s recovery journey is going to look different, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. That’s why we encourage our members to decide for themselves what they want their recovery to look like. We’ll provide you with all the resources and support you need to start living a healthier life today.
- You can receive same-day, judgment-free care. With us, you’re able to start treatment immediately after you call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re a non-punitive, judgment-free organization, which means that you’re welcome to come as you are to our program. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Greenfield, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide flexible same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) throughout the state of Massachusetts. We’ll be here to provide you with all the resources you need to start your recovery. Our member-based approach to care recognizes that you are an individual with your own unique goals and needs, which is why we provide our members with a variety of services for alcoholism treatment.
The foundation for our treatment program at Better Life Partners is our community group counseling sessions. You’ll attend weekly meetings with other members of your community in which you’ll build a strong support network discussing topics relating to alcoholism and recovery. These are always led by a medical professional trained to support members in things like symptom management, healthy coping skills, and goal setting. Throughout your recovery, you’ll be supported by a combination of licensed practitioners, medical providers, and peers from your community.
Thanks to our partners across Massachusetts, we’re able to bring care directly to where our members live and work. Here are just a few of the resources we provide for alcohol use disorder:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
If you’d like to get started with treatment today, or if you just want to learn more about our program, feel free to call or text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Get Medication for Alcoholism Today in Greenfield, MA. Or, get treatment without medication!
Better Life Partners offers our members medications for alcoholism on the same day that you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Don’t want to take medication? That’s totally okay! You can participate in our group-based program without using medication. If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, you’ll be guided through treatment by one of our clinicians.
For those interested in medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD), we have three different options available:
- Naltrexone: This medication works for individuals who want to cut back on their drinking, but not necessarily abstain from it entirely.
- Acamprosate: This medication works best for those who want to abstain entirely from drinking by decreasing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Similar to Acamprosate, this medication is a good fit for those looking to abstain entirely from alcohol. It works by making your body very sensitive to alcohol intake.
All three of these medications have been studied extensively and have shown to be safe and effective at treating alcohol use disorder. Those who use medications to treat alcoholism also participate in weekly group counseling sessions alongside their peers, and once a month a medical provider attends these meetings to check in and ensure your recovery is going the way you want it to.
If you feel like medication for alcoholism might be a good fit for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment today.
Compassionate Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Greenfield, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we recognize that everybody’s recovery journey is going to look different. No matter what your treatment includes, there will always be space for you here. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which just means that we won’t judge you, and we also won’t punish you. You get to set your own goals and decide for yourself what recovery looks like, we won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do.
You’re able to come as you are to our treatment program, we don’t turn anyone away, and we also don’t kick anyone out for things like missing meetings or relapsing. We recognize that recovering from alcoholism is complex and non-linear, and that’s okay. We’ll be here to support you through it all with our various resources for alcohol use disorder.
Call/text us now at (866) 679-0831 to get started with alcoholism treatment immediately, there’s always someone ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Greenfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here