Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Hampton, NH
Get confidential opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your home in Hampton, NH. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Services Near You in Hampton, NH
With Better Life Partners, you can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Hampton, New Hampshire. With our virtual and in-person care options, you can get help no matter where you live in New Hampshire. Whether you want to meet with us in-person or get care from the comfort of your home, we’ll make it work!
Our care is accessible and affordable because we believe that anyone living with opioid use disorder deserves to get treatment right when they need it. We accept most insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, and Well Sense. We also have a sliding fee scale. No matter what your budget or financial situation looks like, we’ll make sure you get the care you deserve!
3 easy steps to get opioid treatment with Better Life Partners
- To start treatment, just call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick, 15-minute consultation. After this, you can start treatment immediately.
- If Better Life Partners seems like a good fit for you, we can help you set up a follow-up assessment where we can get a better understanding of your goals for treatment. We offer an orientation meeting to get you acquainted with our program, and weekly group counseling sessions where you can chat with other members who are recovering.
- If medication-assisted treatment is medically appropriate for you, then a Suboxone prescription will be sent to a pharmacy of your choosing.
High-Quality Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Hampton, NH
Better Life Partners makes getting opioid addiction treatment as easy and hassle-free as possible. No matter where you live in New Hampshire, you can receive high-quality opioid addiction treatment with our virtual and in-person services. We’re flexible with scheduling and have many time slots available. You can start treatment as soon as you contact us, no wait!
We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that our care team is non-punitive and judgment-free. We understand that recovery is going to look different for everyone, and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution to opioid addiction. That’s why we encourage you to set your own goals for treatment and decide what a healthier future looks like for you. You deserve to live a life full of love, belonging, and purpose. We can help you recover and start building that life today!
Is Better Life Partners right for you?
- Do you want convenient treatment? Our services are easily accessible! You can get help from the comfort of your own home, or meet us in person- it’s up to you! No matter where you live in New Hampshire, you can get care with our online and in-person services on the same day that you contact us.
- Do you want a compassionate care team? Our providers at Better Life Partners are dedicated to providing you with respectful, dignified care. You won’t ever be judged for your background or drug use history, and we also won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
- Do you want to have a say in your recovery? Recovery looks different for everybody. That’s why we want you to decide what you want to get out of treatment and what you want your future to look like. We’ll help you no matter what your recovery journey looks like; you deserve to start recovering today!
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Hampton, NH
We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone for anyone living with opioid use disorder (OUD). MAT is a whole-person form of treatment that usually combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but you’re also welcome to utilize other resources along with MAT for extra support. There’s no one-size-fits-all treatment for opioid addiction, but we’re here to help figure out what works for you and your unique situation.
At Better Life Partners, our doctors prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a MOUD that comes in the form of a sublingual film and is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone. Studies have shown that MAT is a safe and effective form of treatment for opioid addiction, it even has FDA approval. Individuals who utilize MAT tend to stay in treatment for longer, and they also report less unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Those who use MAT are also less likely to overdose or relapse.
One of our top priorities is making sure our members feel supported throughout their opioid addiction recovery, no matter what their treatment looks like. If MAT is part of your treatment plan, there will be a clinician guiding you every step of the way. We also provide you with weekly group counseling sessions, led by a medical professional, so you can have support from your peers and licensed professionals dedicated to providing you with compassionate care. You’ll always have support when you get treatment with Better Life Partners.
Please call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if MAT with Suboxone is right for you!
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Compassion in Hampton, NH
At Better Life Partners, we have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we want to reduce the negative impacts of drug use, such as HIV, hepatitis C, STIs, and overdose-related deaths, along with others. Whether your goal is to abstain from drugs completely, use drugs less, or do something different, we’ll be here to provide you with the support you need to reach your goals.
We want you to decide what a healthier future looks like for you, which means you get to set your own goals for treatment. You can come as you are to our treatment program, we’ll meet you wherever you’re at and provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today. Everybody deserves to have a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–our care team is here to help you find that in your own life.
Many of the resources we offer our members are available thanks to the like-minded community partners we have throughout New Hampshire, like The Doorway. The Doorway is a program dedicated to helping anybody living with opioid addiction start their recovery as soon as they’re ready. They’re focused on overdose reduction, prevention, and recovery support.
Our members have access to a variety of life-saving resources for opioid use disorder, here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- STI and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831, we’ll provide you with these important resources today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hampton, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here