Haverhill, MA: Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
Join our alcohol treatment program in Haverhill, MA! We provide same-day care for those living with alcoholism (AUD) throughout Massachusetts.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Near You in Haverhill, MA
Are you looking to cut back on your drinking, or maybe abstain from drinking altogether? Better Life Partners offers an uplifting, wraparound treatment program for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that’s available virtually in Haverhill, Massachusetts. We also have lots of Spanish-speaking members of our team–as well as other translation services–so you can get treatment in the language that’s most comfortable for you.
You can get access to our treatment services no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts, and no matter what your budget looks like. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, BCBS, and a sliding-fee scale. We’re confident that we can make treatment work for you, no matter what your situation might be. Just give us a call at (866) 679-0831 to see what we can do for you!
Get started with alcoholism (AUD) treatment today, here are the steps:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team, we have staff fluent in Spanish and other translators available upon request. You can begin alcohol treatment immediately after this call!
- Some of our members want to use medications to support them through their recovery, but these are completely optional. You’ll never be expected to use medication with us, but if you’d like to learn more about it, we can set up a follow-up appointment with a prescriber.
- Finally, getting started with group therapy sessions, a short orientation, and an assessment are the final steps to getting fully integrated with our program. If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll be here to support you for as long as you’d like!
Bringing Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Services to You in Haverhill, MA
If you’re looking for a supportive community for individuals living with alcohol use disorder (alcoholism), Better Life Partners is here to provide you with just that, and so much more. When you get treatment with us, you’re getting compassionate care from a variety of sources–you’ll get community support from your group counseling sessions, guidance from medical professionals, and you will also have access to dozens of different resources thanks to our partners throughout Massachusetts.
Our care team uses a harm reduction philosophy to guide our alcohol treatment program, which means you’ll never have to worry about being judged, turned away, or kicked out of our program. You can feel safe showing up to our treatment program as you are–your goals and needs for recovery will always be prioritized, no matter what they might be.
Why is Better Life Partners different from other alcohol recovery programs?
- We provide support for all areas of recovery! You deserve to receive alcohol treatment that cares for your mind, as well as your body. That’s why we provide group counseling for community support, basic primary care services, mental health care, and dozens of other resources for alcohol use disorder (AUD).
- Our alcohol treatment program is member-centered and community-based. Every member of our team is putting your needs and goals first, no matter what they might be. You get to decide what your recovery looks like, and we’ll be here to provide you with the support and resources you need to start living the healthier life you deserve.
- You’ll never have to worry about being judged, turned away, or kicked out. We know that recovery is going to look different for everyone, and we’re prepared to provide compassionate care to everyone–regardless of their goals or circumstances.
Get Supportive Outpatient Alcohol Treatment in Haverhill, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we will provide you with same-day treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD), no matter where you’re located in the state of Massachusetts. Our alcohol treatment program is flexible and accessible–we provide resources for Spanish speakers, we’ll work to fit recovery into your schedule, and we have virtual options. No matter what your situation is, we’ll collaborate with you to make sure you’re getting the care that works best for you.
Our weekly group counseling sessions are one of the best resources we offer because they allow you to get community support and professional support at the same time. These group counseling sessions are led by licensed professionals who will guide a discussion on a new educational topic each week, and they will also help you develop skills like goal setting, healthy coping mechanisms, and symptom management. You’ll also have plenty of time to connect with other members and develop a strong support network during your recovery.
We partner with lots of organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring care directly to you, no matter where you live in the state. Here are just a few resources we can provide you with in Haverhill:
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- A supportive recovery community
- Optional medications for AUD (alcoholism) like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram
- Care coordination and referral services
- Basic primary care services
- And so much more!
At Better Life Partners, we want you to feel like you’re getting all the support you need to achieve the healthier life you deserve. If you feel like you’d like to get outside support–maybe from an AA group or another recovery program–we want you to do that! You won’t ever be punished for participating in other programs alongside ours, we want you to do what’s best for you!
What are medications for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder)?
You always have the option of using medication-assisted treatment to support you during your recovery, but it definitely isn’t required! Many of our members opt out of using medications for AUD, but some people find it to be a helpful part of their treatment program. Whether or not you decide to use medication during recovery, you can always participate in our group counseling sessions.
For those who are interested in medications for alcohol use disorder, you’ll be guided throughout the process by one of our clinicians. To give you an idea of what we offer, here are the three medications we can provide our members with:
- Acamprosate (Campral): This medication is taken 3x/day and it is recommended for those looking to abstain from alcohol completely. It works by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: You can take this daily as a pill or monthly as an injectable, and we typically recommend it to individuals looking to reduce their drinking but not necessarily abstain from it altogether. It works by reducing cravings and reducing the pleasant effects of alcohol.
- Disulfiram (Antabuse): This medication comes in the form of a daily pill and is recommended to those looking to abstain from alcohol altogether. Similar to Acamprosate, it reduces cravings and urges to drink, but it also causes the body to become more sensitive to alcohol intake as well.
Studies have been done on all three of these medications, and they have shown to be safe and effective at treating alcohol use disorder (alcoholism). If you do choose to use medication during your recovery, you’ll meet with a medication provider once a month to ensure things are going smoothly.
If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for AUD, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Judgment-Free Healing: Alcohol Treatment Center in Haverhill, MA
At Better Life Partners, we know that the first step toward healing can sometimes be the hardest–which is why we make sure you can start your recovery immediately after you call us. We don’t have any waitlists, and we don’t have any abstinence requirements to begin treatment. You get to decide when you start recovering, and what that recovery looks like.
We have a member-centered approach to care, and it’s guided by a harm reduction philosophy. This just means that your goals are always prioritized, and you won’t ever be judged by us. We know that there’s often judgment that comes with seeking treatment for alcoholism, but we’re here to surround you with an uplifting, supportive community throughout your recovery. You deserve to have a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose, and we’re dedicated to helping you achieve that.
When you get treatment with Better Life Partners, you decide what recovery means to you. Whether you’re wanting to abstain from drinking completely, or just want to start drinking in moderation, we’re going to be here to support you every step of the way.
If you want to start your recovery journey today, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Haverhill, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here