Hooksett, NH: Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Hooksett, NH. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Hooksett, NH
In Hooksett, New Hampshire, you can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction. We’re committed to making opioid addiction treatment accessible, that’s why we offer online and in-person services based on your preferences. We have no waitlists and no requirements to join our program, and we’re confident that we can make care fit into your schedule. No matter where you live in New Hampshire, you can receive our care.
At Better Life Partners, we work with like-minded organizations throughout New Hampshire to ensure you’re getting the high-quality care that you deserve. Organizations like ALL Together and Farnum allow us to bring compassionate care directly to you.
We also make care affordable–no matter what your financial situation is, you can get treatment with Better Life Partners. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and a sliding fee scale. You deserve to receive the care you need, without any barriers.
3 quick steps to starting opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone:
- Getting treatment with Better Life Partners is simple! Just call or text (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our team. You can then start treatment immediately after this consultation. If medication-assisted treatment is a part of your program, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you’d like, we’ll schedule a longer follow-up appointment to give us a better idea of what you’re looking for during your recovery. This can be done either in-person or online in New Hampshire.
- If you think Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we can help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions, an assessment, and a short orientation into our program.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Hooksett, NH
Our team at Better Life Partners is here to help you start recovering today! No matter where in New Hampshire you’re located, you can access treatment with our virtual and in-person services. As soon as you contact us, you can start treatment immediately. With us, you don’t have to worry about waitlists or requirements for entry–we’re here to provide you with whatever support you need, right when you need it.
We break down the barriers to opioid addiction care at Better Life Partners. You don’t have to worry about your busy schedule, finding transportation, or making room in your budget for treatment. We’re confident that we can make a treatment plan that works with your unique needs. You can come as you are to our program, we operate with a judgment-free, non-punitive mindset–so you’ll never be met with judgment or stigma. We’ll help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that might look like for you.
Is Better Life Partners right for you?
- You want confidential, convenient care. Treatment at Better Life Partners is easily accessible with our online and in-person services. You can get help from the comfort of your own home, or you can meet us in person! No matter where you’re located in New Hampshire, you can access treatment. Our providers honor confidentiality; you deserve respectful, compassionate care!
- You want a kind care team. Our care is rooted in compassion. We’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey, without judgment. We won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do, and we also won’t punish you for things like missing meetings or relapsing. Recovery can be complex, and it looks different for everyone. We’ll be here for you, no matter what.
- You want to decide what a healthy life looks like for you. You get to set your own goals for recovery and determine what you want your future to look like, not us. You know yourself best, which is why we let you take the lead with your recovery goals. We’ll be right by your side to provide you with the resources and support you need to start living a healthier life today–no matter what that might look like for you.
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Hooksett, NH
Our team at Better Life Partners provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone on the same day that you contact us. MAT is a whole-person approach to treatment that typically utilizes medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. This combination supports your mind as well as your body throughout your recovery, and you can even use other resources alongside MAT for more support. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in New Hampshire.
We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication that consists of buprenorphine and naloxone. There are lots of misconceptions about MAT, one of the ones we hear the most is that it’s the same as swapping out one addiction for another. This is far from the truth–MAT has been studied extensively and has shown to be safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. Individuals who use MAT typically stay in treatment for longer, experience fewer withdrawal symptoms, and even have a lower chance of relapse or overdose.
We’ll make sure that you feel supported throughout your recovery. You never have to be alone–we provide recurring group counseling sessions both online and in-person, which are led by a medical professional. You’ll also have guidance from a clinician who will walk you through the MAT process. We’re going to be here for you, every step of the way.
Call/text (866) 679-0831 today to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone might be a good fit for you.
Heal Together: Opioid Treatment with Compassion in Hooksett, NH
When you get opioid treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re getting care from people who understand the complexity of addiction. Our treatment model is rooted in compassion–we operate with a harm reduction mindset, which means that we’re here to support you no matter what your recovery might look like. We’re not here to pass judgment or give out consequences, we’re here to support you and provide you with whatever resources you need to start living a healthier life.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to opioid addiction, which is why you get to decide what your recovery looks like. Whether you want to use drugs less, abstain completely, or something else, we’ll be here to provide you with safe and healthy alternatives. You won’t ever be turned away, kicked out, or punished for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We’re going to be here for you, for however long you need us.
We partner with organizations all over New Hampshire to ensure you can get care, no matter where you’re at in the state. One of our partners, Farnum, provides a “full continuum of care” near Hooksett, NH. Farnum provides same-day care, with walk-in services available, to individuals living with opioid addiction. It’s thanks to compassionate organizations like Farnum that we’re able to provide high-quality care to those who need it.
Our members have access to a variety of essential resources for opioid use disorder, here are a few of them:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831, we’ll provide you with life-saving resources today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hooksett, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here