Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Lawrence, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Lawrence, MA is available on the same day you call or text us! We provide virtual and in-person services to those living with alcoholism in Massachusetts.
Bilingual Alcohol Treatment Program in Lawrence, MA
At Better Life Partners, we offer our flexible and affordable alcohol use disorder (AUD) to anyone living in Massachusetts. You can receive our high-quality treatment either online or in-person and in fluent Spanish, if preferred. We’re here to support you throughout your recovery journey, no matter what it might look like.
We’re able to offer our support when and where you need it, largely thanks to our partnerships with organizations within your community that care about you as much as we do. Not only do we have Spanish-speaking staff members and translation services available, but we also have services in Spanish so that you can fully participate without a language barrier.
We keep treatment affordable by offering a sliding-fee scale to anyone who needs it and accepting most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. If you’re ready to make a change, big or small, we’re ready to find a way to help you access the care you deserve.
Start today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831.
Three simple steps to start your AUD (alcoholism) recovery journey with Better Life Partners today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831today for a quick, 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our team. This can be completed in fluent Spanish if you’d like. When you finish this confidential consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to start treatment immediately.
- If ready to get started with treatment at Better Life Partners, we’ll work with you to set up an orientation into the program and find a convenient time for you to attend our weekly group therapy sessions.
- This last step only applies to members hoping to include medication in their AUD treatment program. Medication is not required to be in our program. However, if this is something you’re interested in, just mention it when you call and we’ll get you set up with an appointment with one of our clinicians who can go over your options.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Lawrence, MA
If you’re living near Lawrence, MA, Better Life Partners can offer you same-day AUD treatment. No need to worry about waitlists, abstinence requirements, or language barriers. We have team members fluent in Spanish and programming in Spanish. So, no matter what language you speak or what your vision of a healthier future looks like, we’re here to provide you with the support and access to a loving recovery community that can help you get there.
Our weekly group counseling sessions are a highlight of our AUD program at Better Life Partners. We combine the power of peer support with guidance from a licensed counselor who leads every session. During these meetings, you’ll have a safe environment to openly share your experiences with recovery and alcohol without fear of being judged. Our licensed professional will help to direct conversation topics and help you learn skills like goal setting and healthy coping strategies.
Together with our partners, these are a few of the resources we can offer our members with alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Group therapy facilitated by a medical professional
- Optional medications for AUD (like Acamprosate, Naltrexone, and Disulfiram)
- A supportive and loving community support network
- Recovery Coaching
- Help with managing medications
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And lots more!
To get started with alcohol use disorder treatment call or text us anytime at (866) 679-0831.
Unique aspects of our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners
- Affordable and accessible bilingual AUD care. With both in-person and online options, as well as Spanish-speaking resources, we can tailor our treatment to your needs no matter what language you speak, where you live in Massachusetts, or the amount of money you make.
- We prioritize our members’ goals. Our alcohol treatment programs are member-centric. You get the freedom to decide what a healthier future means to you. From there, we provide you with non-judgmental support and access to resources so you have a better chance of reaching your goals. All recovery versions are welcome here.
- We’re a non-punitive organization. We believe it’s more important to provide you with options when life doesn’t go the way you planned. When you miss a meeting, relapse, or change your mind on what you’d like for your recovery goals, it’s okay. We’ll simply offer you unconditional support and options for moving forward.
Reducing Harm through Compassionate Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Lawrence, MA
We’ve established a harm reduction approach to our AUD treatment program at Better Life Partners. This means we know every one of our members is going to have a unique recovery journey and we give you the freedom to choose what it looks like. Whether cutting back, abstaining, or something else is your goal, all are respected and valued.
Part of our commitment to reducing harm also means there will never be consequences or punishments with us. No matter what life throws you, we’ll work hard to make sure you have access to what you need, whether support or resources, to get you back on the track you choose. And if you change your mind or take a break, that’s okay too. You’ll always be welcome back with open arms.
Whenever you’re ready to see what unconditional support looks and feels like, give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Lawrence, MA
One of the optional support tools we offer at Better Life Partners is medication for AUD. Not all of our members choose this route and it’s not a requirement, but some find it a great tool during their recovery.
We offer three different medications to our members who are interested in medication for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: This medication helps people who want to become abstinent from alcohol by reducing their cravings and urges to drink alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is also useful for people who would like to abstain from alcohol and works by making their body extremely sensitive to alcohol intake.
- Naltrexone: This medication is better suited for our members who are looking to cut back on drinking but not necessarily abstain and works by reducing the overall pleasant feelings associated with alcohol ingestion.
Studies have shown these medications to be safe and effective, especially when combined with other support resources. If medication-assisted treatment sounds like it could be a good fit for you or you’d like more information, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Lawrence, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here