Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Lenox, MA
Get in-home opioid addiction treatment in Lenox, Massachusetts. We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Lenox, Massachusetts: Medication-Assisted Treatment
At Better Life Partners, we believe everyone should have easy, affordable access to same-day opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, regardless of where you live in Massachusetts. To help with this, we offer flexible scheduling with online and in-person treatment options available to you on the same day that you call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Asking for help is a difficult thing to do. The last thing we want you worried about is how it may affect your finances. That’s why we accept most insurances including, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, or a sliding fee scale to make sure treatment can fit into your budget. Together with our community partnerships, we’re committed to providing you with high-quality, confidential healthcare–without judgment.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your medication-assisted treatment?
- You want easy treatment access. We know your life is busy and trying to rearrange life to fit recovery in can be challenging. At Better Life Partners, we make it easier to start recovery with virtual and in-person care options.
- You want to start treatment today. Making the decision to change is always difficult. Making the decision to change and then having to wait for treatment makes it even tougher. At Better Life Partners, you can start treatment on the same day you call.
- You want to be in charge of what your healthier you looks like. Everyone is unique. Every recovery journey will be, too. Better Life Partners understands this. You will always be the one in charge of what your recovery looks like. We are here to support and empower you, no matter what.
Getting Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Lenox, MA
Better Life Partners offers convenient same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. We understand that having to go into a Suboxone clinic or in-patient rehabilitation facility can come with a big stigma and difficult life changes that just don’t work for everyone. That’s why we offer both virtual or in-person treatment options with flexible scheduling to make sure treatment can work for you.
When you choose treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re still getting access to highly-qualified and compassionate licensed medical professionals. However, you are also getting care providers who understand that recovery is different for everyone. You are encouraged to come as you are with your unique wants and needs for a healthier you. We will help to support your goals, not pass judgment.
Call/text us at any time at (866) 679-0831 to see if Better Life Partners is a good fit for you.
Get opioid addiction treatment near you in Lenox, MA
- Start with a brief 15-minute phone consultation by calling/texting us at (866) 679-0831. You can start treatment immediately after this phone call. If medication is prescribed, you choose which pharmacy it goes to.
- We will then help you to schedule a longer follow-up appointment to get a better picture of what resources would most benefit you during your recovery journey. This assessment can be done either in-person or online in Massachusetts.
- After the more in-depth assessment, if Better Life Partners feels right for you, we will give you a quick orientation into the program and get you set up with weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Lenox, MA
Suboxone is a medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. It has been studied extensively and found to be both safe and effective in treating individuals living with opioid addiction. Despite the many myths surrounding the use of Suboxone, it is extremely effective at helping to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms and decreasing the likelihood of overdose or relapse.
At Better Life Partners, many of our members use medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone to treat their opioid addiction. MAT combines the use of medications with behavioral therapy. This whole-patient approach allows you to lessen the physical symptoms your body is experiencing, allowing you to focus on your mind. A licensed clinician helps to guide you through your treatment process and support from your group counseling sessions reminds you that you’re never alone on your road to recovery.
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see is medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you.
Working to Reduce Harm in Lenox, MA
At Better Life Partners, our ultimate goal is to reduce negative consequences associated with opioid use. We have a harm reduction philosophy, meaning your life is yours to live and our job is to support you and help you live a safe and happy life–whatever that may look like for you.
Better Life Partners believes everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, period. For this reason, we choose to be a judgment-free and non-punitive organization. This simply means you will always be supported, not punished. We won’t kick you out of the program for missed meetings or relapsing. We won’t force you to be anything other than what you want to be.
To help you reduce your risk of overdose, hepatitis C, STIs, and other drug-related harms, we provide our members with access to many resources. Here’s just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Syringe exchanges
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment, there’s always someone ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Lenox, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here