Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Leominster, MA
Receive same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Leominster, MA. We provide virtual and in-person services, with translators available upon request.
Medication-Assisted Treatment in Leominster, Massachusetts
Gain access to same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Leominster, Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. We can accommodate even the busiest of schedules with virtual and in-person options. We also have compassionate care members fluent in Spanish to ensure your treatment works for you. Whenever you decide the time is right for treatment, we’ll make sure you have access to the care you deserve.
Making treatment accessible is helpful, but we also know it needs to be affordable. To help with this, Better Life Partners accepts most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, and Medicare. We also offer a sliding fee scale. We will work with you to make sure you can get the care you want and need.
Just call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what options could work for you.
Get Same-Day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Leominster, MA
Better Life Partners offers confidential, same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Massachusetts. We understand how busy and scheduled life can sometimes be. We hope to make scheduling treatment a little more convenient with online or in-person care options. We also have compassionate providers fluent in Spanish!
Our medical professionals are all understanding of the complexity of opioid addiction. We won’t ask you to become someone you’re not, and we won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do. We firmly believe every person is entitled to compassion and respect regardless of drug use. Our team is committed to providing you with non-judgmental, non-punitive opioid addiction care, no matter what that might look like for you.
Simple steps to getting opioid addiction treatment in Leominster, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute confidential consult. You can begin treatment immediately after this call. Any prescribed medication will be sent to the pharmacy you choose.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment. This will give our medical professionals a more complete look at your unique situation. This can be done in-person or virtually.
- If Better Life Partners feels like a good fit for you, we give you a short orientation into the program and help you set up weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone Near You
When looking for treatment options for opioid use disorder, medication-assisted treatment, or MAT, is often seen. But what is it? MAT is a treatment strategy that combines medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) with behavioral therapy. This creates a wraparound form of treatment that helps address both the mind and the body.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is a medication that dissolves under your tongue and is made from buprenorphine and naloxone. This particular medication has FDA approval for helping to treat opioid addiction. It has been studied and shows great effectiveness in both short- and long-term addiction treatment. With Suboxone, often cravings and withdrawal symptoms are quieted and chances of overdose or relapse are decreased.
In addition to a prescription for Suboxone, with treatment at Better Life Partners, you also gain support from a team of medical professionals and your community through group counseling. Our hope is you will be able to build a lifelong support system to help see you through your recovery and well into the future. Together, let’s make a treatment plan that works for you.
To learn if MAT is right for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
What makes Better Life Partners unique?
- Same-day, virtual or in-person opioid addiction treatment. Better Life Partners makes treatment quick and convenient to get started. With staff who are fluent in Spanish and options for virtual or in-person care, we can get you started with treatment the same day you call.
- Flexible scheduling. We get that life is busy. Carving out space to work on yourself can be difficult. To help, we offer morning, afternoon, and evening time slots for things like group counseling and appointments. We can work with you to make sure we find a schedule that fits easily into your life.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental opioid addiction treatment. Regardless of your background or drug use history, we believe everyone should have the same access to compassionate care. We promise not to judge you, you’re invited to come as you are to our treatment program.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in MA
Better Life Partners wants to help you find love, purpose, and belonging in your life–whatever that might look like for you. We have a harm reduction approach to care, which means we’ll accept you as you are. We work to get you the resources you need to minimize the negative effects associated with opioid use.
At Better Life Partners, we are working hard to combat the stigma that often surrounds addiction in the healthcare industry. Our low-barrier access to treatment is a step in the right direction. It’s important to remember that opioid addiction is incredibly complex, and no two recovery journeys will or should look the same.
Our top priority is to connect you to the resources you need to get a safer, healthier version of you. Some of the resources we have available to our members include:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a licensed professional
- Medication management programs
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral support
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 at any time and receive same-day access to life-saving resources like Suboxone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Leominster, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here