Ludlow, MA: Outpatient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program
Our alcohol treatment program in Ludlow, MA is based on compassionate, community-based care. We break down barriers with our same-day, bilingual, online or in-person care!
Alcohol Treatment Resources Near You in Ludlow, MA
If you feel it’s time to change your relationship with alcohol, whether that means cutting back or quitting, Better Life Partners can help you out. We offer in-person and online wraparound alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder or AUD) treatment services.
In addition to providing flexible AUD treatment anywhere in Massachusetts, we also make sure language doesn’t come between you and improving your health. We have team members fluent in Spanish and translators available when needed. It’s time you got the treatment you’ve been searching for.
With help from our partnerships with community organizations, we’re able to ensure our resources can be brought to you anywhere and anytime you’re ready. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, BCBS, and have a sliding-fee scale available for anyone who needs it.
No matter where you’re starting from or what your goals for recovery are, give us a call at (866) 679-0831 and we can help you get your journey started.
A few simple steps are all it takes to get your alcoholism (AUD) recovery underway
- Simply give us a call or shoot us a text at (866) 679-0831 for a free and confidential 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. This can be completed in fluent Spanish or with a translator if helpful. After this brief consultation, you’ll have the option to begin alcohol treatment immediately.
- If you’d like your recovery with Better Life Partners to begin, the last steps are a quick orientation into the program and finding a time for your group therapy sessions.
- If you think you may be interested in optional medication to be included in your AUD plan, just mention it during your initial call. This support tool is never required, but if you feel it may be a good fit for you, we can set up a follow-up appointment with a prescriber who can go into more detail with you.
In-Home Alcohol Treatment Services in Ludlow, MA
At Better Life Partners we provide our members with the option of same-day alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) resources and access to a supportive recovery community all from the comfort of your home if you’d like. Choose between dozens of different support resources available both online and in-person to get that customized treatment plan that works for you and your life.
The heart of our recovery community is our group therapy sessions which are led by a licensed counselor. Our professionals are available to guide you through the recovery process and help to facilitate discussions with your peers in an open and safe environment. Our harm reduction philosophy ensures that no matter how big or small of a change you’re looking for in recovery you’ll always be treated with the respect and judgment-free kindness you deserve.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol recovery program different from others?
- We offer same-day AUD resources accessible from anywhere in Massachusetts. Physical location, access to transportation, and the language you speak shouldn’t prevent you from receiving AUD treatment. That’s why at Better Life Partners we allow you to pick between dozens of different services available both in-person or virtual and offer services in fluent Spanish, all on the same day you call us.
- Treatment plans are individualized and member-focused. We know there is no one-size-fits-all approach to alcohol recovery, which is why at Better Life Partners you’re always the one in charge. Whatever your goals and priorities are for recovery is what your program will be designed around.
- We provide supportive, wraparound care. Addiction is complex and involves more than just your mind or body. That’s why we provide so many customizable services to address any and all areas of your life. From basic primary care to mental health services along with dozens of different support tools to help you achieve all your recovery goals.
Alcohol Treatment Aimed at Reducing Harm in Ludlow, MA
At Better Life Partners we want you to feel comfortable coming to our alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment program exactly as you are and feel free to live the life you want. We’ve adopted a harm reduction policy that allows our care team to focus on the whole picture of reducing negative experiences as a result of alcohol use. This way, no matter how big or small of a change toward a healthier life you’re taking, we can support you 100%.
You are deserving of love, belonging, and purpose no matter what your relationship with alcohol is, was, or will be. Our recovery community is ready to listen and support you without judgment or punishment. Whenever you’re ready to get started with recovery on your terms, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Compassionate Outpatient Alcohol Treatment in Ludlow, MA
At Better Life Partners we specialize in delivering compassion-filled same-day alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment. Our flexible, online or in-person treatment resources are accessible from anywhere in Massachusetts. No matter what you’re hoping your recovery journey to look like, we’re here to provide you with the support and tools that can help you make a lasting change.
One of the best support services we offer is our weekly licensed counselor-led group therapy sessions. During these meetings, you’ll be surrounded by a combination of peer support and professional guidance. Our professionals help facilitate discussions and help you hone skills like healthy coping mechanisms, goal setting, and symptom management.
Our strong partnerships with community organizations allow us to bring care directly to you anywhere in Massachusetts. Here are some of the resources we can provide you with:
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Recovery Coaching
- A supportive recovery community
- Optional medications for AUD (alcoholism) like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram
- Care coordination and referral services
- Basic primary care services
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to experience a compassionate recovery community you can count on, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Medication-assisted recovery for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder)
Medication-assisted recovery is one of the many optional resources we offer to our members living with alcohol use disorder. Some of our members find this to be an integral part of their recovery plan, especially when combined with other resources like our group therapy.
If you feel you may be interested in medication for alcohol use disorder, one of our clinicians will explain your options so you can make an informed decision. The following are the three different safe and effective medications we have available for our members to choose from:
- Acamprosate (Campral): This medication is taken 3x/day and is recommended for anyone looking for complete abstinence. It works by reducing the cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: This is taken daily as a pill or monthly as an injectable. We normally recommend this medication to people hoping to reduce their drinking but not necessarily abstain. It works by reducing both cravings and the pleasant effects of alcohol.
- Disulfiram (Antabuse): This is a 1x/day oral medication and is recommended for individuals with a goal of abstinence. Similar to Acamprosate, it reduces cravings and urges to drink, but it also causes the body to become more sensitive to alcohol.
Whatever route you choose, Better Life Partners is ready to support you. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get more information or to get started on your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Ludlow, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here