Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Holden, MA
Our wraparound, compassion-based alcohol treatment program is available in Holden, MA. Get started with recovery online today.
Outpatient Rehab for Alcoholism (AUD) Near You in Holden, MA
Do you find that friends and family comment on the amount you drink? Do you often wake up in the morning and can’t remember the night before? Are you looking for alcoholism (now known as Alcohol Use Disorder) treatment, but don’t know where to start? Better Life Partners makes it easy to get started with recovery, right from the comfort of your home, if you’d like. We provide virtual services for those living with AUD, so you can access our wraparound, compassionate care right in Holden, MA.
Our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts allow us to bring dozens of services directly to you, at a price you can afford. No matter what your budget is, we’re confident that we can make recovery possible for you. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, and BCBS, as well as a sliding-fee scale for those who need it. We’re ready to start treatment whenever you are!
Ready to start recovering from alcoholism (AUD)? Here’s how!:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831– for a quick, 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our team–we have Spanish-speaking staff and other translators available upon request!
- You can get started with treatment immediately after this phone call if you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you. We’ll schedule you for an assessment, a short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at a time that works for you.
- For those who are interested in medication-assisted recovery, we’ll schedule a follow-up appointment with one of our medical providers. Medication is never required to get treatment with us, but some people find it to be a useful tool during their recovery!
Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Services in Holden, MA
Our care team here at Better Life Partners recognizes that the first step towards recovery can often be the hardest, but it doesn’t have to be. We make it easy to get started with recovery–there’s no waitlists, no abstinence requirements, and no judgment that comes along with getting care. No matter what your goals for recovery might be, we’re ready to support you with our wraparound alcohol treatment program.
The foundation of our alcohol treatment program is our group therapy sessions, which are always led by a licensed professional. In these meetings, you’ll build a support network of your peers also in recovery while getting guidance from one of our counselors. You’ll discuss new educational topics each week, and learn about developing healthy coping mechanisms, setting goals, and managing symptoms.
Whether you want to stop drinking completely, drink less, or something else, we have services for every goal. Here’s just a few of the resources we can provide you with in Holden, MA:
- Medication management programs
- Supportive recovery community
- Mental health care
- Optional medications for alcoholism (AUD)
- Recovery community
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- And so much more!
Interested in (optional) medication for alcohol use disorder?
Medication is never required to get treatment with Better Life Partners, but for those who are interested in medication-assisted recovery, we have options! All of the medications we provide our members with have been studied and shown to be safe and effective at treating alcoholism (AUD).
We offer three different medications for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: We recommend this medication for those looking to abstain from alcohol completely, it works by decreasing cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: This medication is recommended for those who have a goal of moderation, but don’t necessarily want to stop drinking completely. It works by decreasing cravings and the pleasant effects of alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Similar to Acamprosate, this is for those looking to stop drinking completely. It works by making the body extra sensitive to alcohol intake, while also decreasing cravings.
If you are interested in using medication to assist in your recovery from alcohol use disorder, just let us know when you call at (866) 679-0831! We’re happy to set you up with an appointment with one of our medical providers.
Harm Reduction: Get Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Today
At Better Life Partners, we believe that everybody is deserving of a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose–regardless of their background or relationship to alcohol. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which just means that we don’t judge anyone, we don’t turn people away, and we don’t kick people out of our program. Regardless of how many times you relapse, miss meetings, or change your goals for treatment–you’ll always be welcome here at Better Life Partners.
You can feel safe coming to our program as you are, we’ll meet you wherever you’re at on your recovery journey and provide you with the resources you need to meet your goals. We won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do–you get to recover the way you see fit. You’ll always be treated with the dignity, respect, and compassion you deserve when you get treatment with Better Life Partners.
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to join our supportive recovery community today!
Is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program right for you?
- Are you looking for a supportive, wraparound recovery community? We’ll make sure you have the whole-person support you need to reach your recovery goals. You get peer support with our group counseling sessions, as well as professional support from our licensed counselors and practitioners. You never have to go through recovery alone!
- Do you have a busy schedule? We make sure all of our treatment services are accessible to anybody looking to recover from alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”). We provide virtual services, translators, and flexible scheduling to ensure treatment is hassle-free.
- Are you tired of feeling judged for your drinking? Here at Better Life Partners, we operate with a harm reduction approach to care. That means we don’t judge anyone, and we also don’t punish you for relapsing, missing meetings, or changing your goals for treatment. Everyone’s recovery journey will look different, there’s no one-size-fits-all treatment for AUD. We’re ready to support you, no matter what your goals might be!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll get you started on a journey towards a healthier life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Holden, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here