Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Hudson, NH
We provide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day you call or text us. Get opioid addiction treatment today, from the comfort of your home.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Hudson, NH
At Better Life Partners, you can easily access opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone near you in Hudson, New Hampshire. We offer care on the same day that you contact us, there’s no waitlists or requirements to join our program. We have both in-person and virtual care options and we’ll work around your schedule to make sure you get the care you need, right when you need it.
We partner with like-minded organizations to ensure that you can access the high-quality care you deserve. For example, Partners for Community Wellness and The New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition are two of the great programs we work with near Hudson, NH.
Our treatment services are also affordable–we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and a sliding fee scale for those who need it. We’re confident that we can make care work for you, no matter what your budget looks like.
How to get opioid addiction treatment with Suboxone today:
- Call or text (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. You can start treatment immediately after this consultation. If your treatment plan involves medication-assisted treatment, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Complete a follow-up appointment, which will allow our recovery team to get a better understanding of your goals for treatment and how to best support you. This can be done in-person or online in New Hampshire.
- If Better Life Partners feels like the right place for your treatment, we can help you set up a short orientation meeting, an assessment, and weekly group counseling sessions. You deserve to start recovering today!
MAT Services for Opioid Addiction in Hudson, NH
At Better Life Partners, you can access same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in New Hampshire. We offer virtual and in-person care options to ensure that you can get the help you need, where you need it. We believe that anyone living with opioid addiction deserves to receive care and recover. Just call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what services we have available for you.
We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences. We believe that everybody deserves to have a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose, which is why we’re dedicated to providing you with high-quality, compassionate care–no matter what your goals for recovery might be. Recovery is going to look different for everybody, and that’s okay! We’re here to support you and help you start living a healthier life today.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid treatment?
- You can get treatment whenever and wherever you’d like. With our virtual and in-person treatment options, you can get help no matter where you live in New Hampshire. We’re also flexible with scheduling and have morning, afternoon, and evening options available for appointments and group counseling sessions.
- You get to take charge of your own recovery. Recovery from opioid use disorder is a unique, individualized journey. That’s why we want you to set your own goals and decide what you want your future to look like. No matter what your goals might be, we’re here to help you start living a healthier life today.
- You will have a compassionate care team on your side. Our care team at Better Life Partners is here to provide you with non-punitive, judgment-free opioid use disorder treatment. No matter what your drug use history looks like, you will not be judged. We also never punish members for anything like missing meetings or changing their treatment goals. You deserve compassionate care!
Is Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Right for You?
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a whole-person approach to opioid addiction treatment that typically involves a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. MAT can look different for each individual and their personal goals, but, the overall effectiveness and safety of MAT are irrefutable.
At Better Life Partners, we use Suboxone for our medication-assisted treatment program, which is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone. There are still some misconceptions around MAT, unfortunately, but research shows that it has many benefits including reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms as well as decreasing the risk of relapse and overdose.
If MAT is a part of your treatment plan, we’ll make sure you feel supported throughout the process. You’ll have guidance from a clinician, as well as support from members of your group counseling sessions. We also have other resources you can use alongside MAT, so you never have to go through recovery alone.
If you would like to see if medication-assisted treatment might be right for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re always here to help!
Judgment-Free Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Hudson, NH
At Better Life Partners, our team believes that everyone deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose. So we’re here to help you recover and start building that life today. We have a harm reduction philosophy, meaning we want to reduce the negative effects of drug use, such as STIs, HIV, hepatitis C, and overdoses, among others.
Our compassionate providers are not here to judge or punish you, they’re here to help. We recognize that recovery is a complex journey, and we’ll be here to support you along the way–no matter what it looks like for you. You won’t ever be forced to do anything that you aren’t ready for, and if you ever leave our program, you’ll always be welcomed back. You deserve to start living a healthier life today.
Thanks to our partnerships, like Partners for Community Wellness, a program focused on health and wellness, we provide our members with a wide range of resources. Here are some examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management program
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might benefit you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hudson, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here