North Attleborough, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone from the comfort of your home. We provide same-day opioid addiction treatment in North Attleborough, MA.
Same-Day MAT with Suboxone Treatment in North Attleborough
Better Life Partners provides same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in North Attleborough, MA. We offer both in-person and online care options, making it possible to receive care from anywhere in Massachusetts. We have flexible scheduling with group counseling options ranging from early morning to later evening. No matter how busy your schedule is, we’re confident we can help you find time for the treatment you deserve.
Better Life Partners has found like-minded companies that also believe in easier access to care and resources. Thanks to these partnerships, we can ensure anyone seeking help for opioid addiction in Massachusetts can receive it. We accept most insurances including MassHealth, BCBS, and Medicare, and offer a sliding fee scale. We also have options for those who can’t afford out-of-pocket payments.
What makes treatment at Better Life Partners different?
- Same-day access to high-quality treatment. Thanks to our partners across Massachusetts, we’re able to provide you with care on the same day you call. Our dedicated medical professionals are ready to provide you with compassionate and confidential treatment whenever you’re ready.
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on your terms. You can start medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day that you call or text us. There are no waitlists and you don’t have to travel to a Suboxone doctor, just a quick trip to your local pharmacy and you can start your recovery today.
- Care without judgment or punishment. We want you to feel comfortable being you. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we focus on making your life safer, no matter how that looks. We don’t kick people out for relapsing or missing meetings, and we don’t judge anyone for their background or drug use history. We’re here to support you, no matter what your recovery looks like.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in North Attleborough, MA
We know that taking the first step towards recovery is difficult, that’s why we make it as easy as possible to get resources for opioid addiction like medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We have no waitlists, and we bring treatment directly to you, no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. With our in-person and online options, we’ll make sure care works for you.
Thanks to community partnerships, we have many services available to our members, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We know that your recovery is unique to your situation, and that’s okay. We’re here to support you no matter what your recovery looks like, we promise not to judge you or punish you for things like relapses or missed meetings. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
How to get opioid addiction treatment today in North Attleborough, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 and after a 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our team, you can start treatment immediately. A Suboxone prescription will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice if medically appropriate.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment to give our care team a better idea of where you are now and what your goals for treatment are. This can be done in-person or virtually.
- If you decide Better Life Partners is the right place for you, we’ll give you a short orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Harm Reduction-Based Care in North Attleborough, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’re dedicated to treating everybody with dignity and respect, regardless of their background or drug use history. We use a harm reduction philosophy to guide our healthcare practices, which just means that we won’t ever judge you, punish you, or make you do anything you don’t want to do. You get to decide what your recovery looks like, not us.
We’ll encourage you to set your own goals for treatment, and we’ll be here to help you meet them. Thanks to our partners, we provide our members with high-quality, same-day treatment for opioid addiction in Massachusetts. You get to determine what a healthier future looks like for yourself. We’ll help you avoid negative consequences associated with drug use such as hepatitis C, STIs, overdose-related deaths, and others. You don’t have to worry about judgment with us, we’re here to support you in whatever ways we can.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to live a safer and healthier life. Here are some of the resources we provide to make that a reality:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what your safer tomorrow could look like.
Get Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Today in North Attleborough, MA
With Better Life Partners you can get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone on the same day you call or text us. MAT is a form of opioid addiction treatment that uses a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy to treat both the mind and the body. MAT has been thoroughly researched and proven to significantly decrease negative experiences associated with opioid use.
We provide you with a Suboxone prescription when you get MAT with Better Life Partners. Suboxone is a medication that combines two different MOUDs: buprenorphine and naloxone. Although there are many myths about the use of medication for treating opioid use disorder, studies show huge benefits. The majority of people taking Suboxone have reported a decrease in unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings and had a lower likelihood of relapse and overdose.
When you choose MAT at Better Life Partners, you are also choosing a support system that will be with you every step of the way. You’ll have a clinician guiding you throughout your MAT, and you’ll also build a support network with peers from your group counseling sessions. With us, you’ll never have to go through recovery alone.
When you’re ready, give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831 to see talk about what treatment options might be right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in North Attleborough, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here