Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Oxford, MA
We provide same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Oxford, MA. Get compassionate opioid addiction treatment, either in-person or online.
Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Oxford, MA
You can get same-day opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, from the comfort of your home in Oxford, MA. Our services can be accessed in-person as well as online, and we also have lots of timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions. You can receive treatment no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts.
You don’t have to worry about fitting our services into your budget, we accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS, along with a sliding fee scale and other options for those who can’t pay out-of-pocket. Better Life Partners is committed to delivering the same high-quality, compassionate care to all individuals living with opioid use disorder who are ready to make a change.
How to get medication-assisted treatment in Oxford, MA today:
- Start with a quick 15-minute confidential consultation with our team by calling/texting us at (866) 679-0831. If MAT is something you are interested in and medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice immediately following the call.
- Next you can schedule a follow-up appointment either online or in-person. This will let our care team better understand where you are right now and what you are hoping for during recovery. This allows our team to match you with the resources and services that can help you get where you want to be.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners is feeling like a good fit for you, we’ll set you up for a brief orientation into the program and help you schedule supportive group therapy sessions.
Same-day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Oxford, MA
Better Life Partners delivers high-quality, convenient opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts. You can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, along with dozens of other life-saving resources in Oxford, MA. Our care is accessible to everyone who needs it with virtual and in-person options, flexible scheduling, and no waitlists.
You never have to worry about judgment or punishment when you receive treatment with Better Life Partners. We pride ourselves on our non-punitive, compassionate approach to care. We believe that everybody deserves to live a life filled with love, purpose, and belonging, and we’re dedicated to helping you get there with our high-quality care team and convenient resources. Missed meetings and relapses happen, but we won’t punish you for them. We’re here to provide options, not consequences.
What makes our medication-assisted treatment (OUD) program unique?
- Treatment customized to fit your needs and goals. Recovery shouldn’t look the same for everyone, yet often this is the expectation. At Better Life Partners, you decide what you want out of recovery. We will match our treatment resources to what you are looking for, not the other way around.
- Immediate access to affordable opioid addiction treatment. Our same-day online or in-person care allows you to get the treatment you want at the exact time you decide it’s right for you. Our skilled team of medical providers is committed to making the process to get the care you deserve as smooth as possible.
- Care without judgment or shame. No matter what your treatment goals might be, Better Life Partners will be here to support you. We have a non-punitive, judgment-free approach to care because we know that opioid addiction is complex, and recovery isn’t linear.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Services Near You in Oxford, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’ll provide you with medication-assisted treatment (MAT) the same day you call and, in Massachusetts, this can be done either online or in-person.
We often use a form of whole-person treatment called MAT. This particular treatment strategy often combines the use of medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. Studies show that this combination of treatments helps lessen physical symptoms of opioid addiction and improves retention in treatment with reduced negative outcomes that are often associated with opioid use disorder.
For MAT at Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone. This MOUD is a sublingual film that is a combination of naloxone and buprenorphine. Despite the misconceptions surrounding MOUDs being used to treat opioid addiction, they have proven to be extremely beneficial. Individuals often have fewer withdrawal symptoms and cravings and a reduction in rates of relapse and overdose.
Whatever you are looking for out of treatment, we are here to listen and help in any way we can. Just call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what options might work for you.
Compassionate Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Oxford, MA
You will receive judgment-free, compassionate opioid addiction treatment when you get care with Better Life Partners. Our program is based on a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we’re going to help you reduce the negative consequences often associated with opioid use, such as HIV, STIs, overdose, and others. No matter what you’re looking to get out of your recovery, we’ll be here to support you–without judgment.
Opioid addiction is complex, and recovery looks different for everyone, that’s why we want you to decide what your goals are for your recovery. We partner with dozens of organizations across Massachusetts that allow us to provide you with access to the resource you need to start living a healthier life today. We promise to provide you with non-judgmental, punishment-free care at all times.
These are a few of the many resources we offer our members to help decrease the harm that can happen as a result of using opioids:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
To get started with your treatment today or find out more about what we have to offer, call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Oxford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here