Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Randolph, MA
We provide same-day opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, in Randolph, MA. Get treatment from the comfort of your home today.
Accessible Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Randolph, MA
Access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is now more convenient for anyone living in or near Randolph, MA. If you’re living with opioid addiction anywhere in Massachusetts, you can get the same-day care you deserve. Just call Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831.
We offer treatment options virtually to give you the maximum amount of flexibility. We understand that transportation is often a barrier to receiving healthcare services – that’s why our treatment can be done fully remote!
At Better Partners, we accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and have a sliding fee scale for anyone who may need it. If you are interested in pursuing a healthier future, we’re committed to providing you with the high-quality and confidential treatment you deserve.
Here are the steps to get opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners:
- Complete a brief confidential 15-minute consultation by calling/texting us at (866) 679-0831. After speaking with a member of our care team, you will be able to start treatment immediately. Any prescribed medications will be sent to the pharmacy most convenient for you.
- Schedule a more in-depth follow-up appointment so our recovery team has a better understanding of where you are starting and the support resources you may need to help you reach your goals. This can be completed online.
- If treatment with Better Life Partners sounds like a great option for you, we’ll set you up with a quick orientation into the program and help you get weekly group counseling sessions scheduled at a time that works for you.
Same-Day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Randolph, MA
Convenient same-day access to opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone, is now a reality at Better Life Partners. To make sure care works for you and your busy life, we offer online MAT program options so you can get access from anywhere in Massachusetts, anytime. We also have translation services available for anyone who needs them. Together with our community partnerships, we’re working hard to break down those barriers that are keeping you from living your best life.
When you choose treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re getting an entire team of licensed medical professionals who understand addiction. Our recovery team isn’t expecting anything from you. We want you to be comfortable being yourself and we encourage you to set your own goals for recovery. You know you best. We’ll be here to support you and offer encouragement, compassion, and access to resources that can help you reach your recovery goals.
If you feel you may be ready to make a change in your life, call/text us anytime at (866) 679-0831.
Why choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment?
- You’re tired of being judged and labeled. Compassion and respect are the hallmarks of care at Better Life Partners. We know you’re more than your addiction and our recovery team treats everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve. This is a judgment-free zone. You get to be comfortable being you and living life the way you choose. Always.
- You want to make a change today. Change is always hard. The last thing we want is for you to make the decision to make a change and then have to wait. When you decide you’re ready, we want to be there for you, on the same day. No more waiting, no more traveling, no more rigid standards. You simply call and start the treatment you’ve been looking for.
- You want to decide what your recovery looks like. Not everyone is looking for the same thing in recovery. With us, that’s okay. When you choose treatment at Better Life Partners, you’re choosing the right to determine what your recovery and future look like. We are here to provide you with support and resources to get you to your goals.
Reducing Harm for Those with Opioid Addiction in Randolph, MA
At Better Life Partners, we’re committed to providing you with high-quality, judgment-free person-centered care for opioid addiction. We understand the complexity of addiction and that everyone comes with a unique background and set of experiences. We don’t expect your goals for recovery to be the same as the next person. We’ve adopted a harm reduction philosophy, which means we will do whatever we can with the resources we have available to help you live a safer life. You get to choose what that looks like.
To further put your mind at ease, we are a non-punitive organization. That means you will never get kicked out or asked to leave. We get that sometimes relapsing, missing a meeting, or changing your mind is just how life works. You will always have a place at Better Life Partners. Regardless of drug use, we believe everyone should be entitled to a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose. If we can help you get there, we are ready to support you in any way we can.
We want to help you reduce your risk of overdose, infectious diseases, and other drug-related harms. Together with our community partnerships, these are a few of the resources we can provide that can help with that:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Syringe exchanges
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to see what options could help you live the healthier life you want, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Is Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Right for You?
At Better Life Partners, many of our members opt to treat their opioid use disorder with medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. MAT is a whole-person focused form of treatment that is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction.
It usually combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) to treat the physical aspects of addiction and behavioral therapy to work on the mental side. But other resources can be combined with these to give you the best treatment approach.
We prescribe Suboxone, for our members choosing MAT at Better Life Partners. Suboxone is a sublingual film that is made by combining buprenorphine and naloxone. Despite many mistruths that circulate about the use of medications to treat addiction, studies are very promising and tell a much different story. Most individuals who take Suboxone typically have reduced cravings and withdrawal symptoms and a lower chance of relapse and overdose.
Between the quieted physical effects of opioid addiction with the use of medication and the support network you can build during our professionally-led group counseling sessions, we create an environment of love and belonging.
If you’re ready to get started with treatment, or just want to see what we have to offer, call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Randolph, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here