Southbridge, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
We’ve brought same-day opioid addiction treatment directly to Southbridge, MA. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, no matter where you’re at.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Southbridge, MA
With Better Life Partners, you can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid use disorder in Southbridge, Massachusetts. We provide online services, so you can receive care wherever you live in Massachusetts. Our treatment model is also flexible, we’ll work around your schedule to ensure recovery works for you.
We partner with community-based organizations throughout Massachusetts so that we can provide members with treatment wherever and whenever they need it. It’s also our priority to make sure that our services are affordable. That’s why we accept most insurances, MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, and a sliding fee scale.
How to get opioid addiction treatment in Southbridge, MA:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick, confidential conversation with a member of our team. If you’d like a translator we have several staff members who are fluent in Spanish. You can start treatment immediately after this initial phone call.
- If you’d like, we can help you set up a longer appointment so we can get to know you better! This will also give us a better understanding of your situation and how we can best support you.
- If you think that Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you, we can set you up with an orientation meeting and group counseling sessions. Any medications prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Get Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Southbridge, MA
At Better Life Partners, you can receive same-day opioid addiction treatment no matter where you live in Massachusetts, which includes medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone if medically appropriate. We want treatment to work for you and your schedule!
We encourage members to come as they are to treatment. You will not be judged for any reason at Better Life Partners. We also won’t ever punish you for anything like missing a meeting or relapsing. We understand that recovery looks different for everyone and we’re here to support you no matter what recovery looks like for you! You deserve respectful, compassionate care.
Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you if…
- You’re interested in accessible, reliable treatment. Our team of medical professionals here at Better Life Partners is here to help you. We offer same-day virtual treatment services. We’ll work with your schedule so that you can receive the care you need, when you need it.
- You’re tired of the stigma that surrounds opioid use disorder. At Better Life Partners, we’re working every day to combat that stigma. We believe in a harm reduction philosophy, meaning we’ll always treat you with kindness and respect. You won’t ever be judged for your drug use history. You deserve compassionate care.
- You want to decide what your recovery journey will look like. We encourage our members to set their own goals and decide what they want their recovery to look like. We’ll be here each step of the way to help you reach your goals and build a happier life!
Confidential Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Southbridge, MA
One treatment option we provide for our members is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. MAT is a whole-person approach to opioid addiction treatment that usually consists of a combination of behavioral therapy and medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), but you can also use other resources alongside these for extra support.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication made up of buprenorphine and naloxone and it comes in the form of a sublingual film. Studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective when it comes to treating opioid addiction, with individuals reporting a decrease in cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and relapses. It can also help reduce the likelihood of overdose-related deaths.
Better Life Partners makes you and your individualized treatment a priority. We provide weekly group counseling sessions, accessible virtually, and we also have medical professionals ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have. You won’t have to go through recovery alone.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is a good fit for you!
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in Southbridge, MA
At Better Life Partners, we believe that everybody deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose. That’s why we practice a harm reduction-based form of care, which just means that we won’t judge you or punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We understand that recovery is a complex and individualized process. We have the resources to help with your unique situation!
We will never force you to do anything that you aren’t comfortable with. We provide you with options, not consequences. We just want you to come as you are to treatment and we will help you build a happier and healthier life, whatever that might look like for you. We’re here to help you avoid the harmful consequences associated with opioid use, such as STIs, HIV, hepatitis C, and overdoses, along with others. Our partners provide us with the resources that make this possible.
Our members have access to a variety of life-saving resources for opioid addiction, here are some examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831, we’ll provide you with life-saving resources today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Southbridge, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here