MAT Services in Springfield, Massachusetts
Same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Springfield, Massachusetts. Get opioid addiction treatment today, from the comfort of your home.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You in Springfield, MA
In Springfield, Massachusetts you can have access to same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction with Better Life Partners. No matter where you’re located in Massachusetts, you can get opioid addiction treatment today with our online treatment options. We’ll make sure recovery works for you, no matter what it might look like.
We partner with community-based organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring opioid treatment directly to where our members live and work. We’ll also make sure it’s affordable, we accept most insurances, MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, and asliding fee scale. We’re going to do everything we can to help you start living a healthier life today!
Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you if…
- You want treatment that is quick, reliable, and confidential. Better Life Partners is made up of a team of medical professionals dedicated to helping you get treatment for opioid addiction, right when you need it. We provide same-day treatment with virtual options, and we’ll work around your schedule–we’re here to support you however we can.
- You’re tired of the stigma surrounding opioid addiction. We work hard to combat the stigma surrounding opioid addiction. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means we treat everybody with compassion and respect, no matter what. We won’t judge you, and we won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do. We’ll help you get the compassionate care you deserve.
- You want to define what your own recovery looks like. You’re invited to come as you are to our program, we’ll meet you wherever you’re at in your recovery. We encourage our members to set their own treatment goals, we’ll connect you with the resources that will help you meet those goals–whatever they may be.
Get Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Springfield, MA
Better Life Partners makes it possible for you to get same-day opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your own home in Springfield, Massachusetts. We believe that everyone who needs treatment should be able to get it, that’s why we provide virtual services, as well as flexible scheduling. We’ll do everything we can to make sure care works for you.
With Better Life Partners, you’re able to come as you are. We won’t judge you, and we won’t punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Recovery looks different for everyone, we’re here to help you start living a healthier life today–no matter what it might look like for you. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, especially when it comes to healthcare. With us, you’ll get the confidential, compassionate care you deserve.
How to get medication-assisted treatment services today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team today. We have staff fluent in Spanish available upon request. After a 15-minute phone call, you’re able to start treatment immediately, including receiving MAT with Suboxone if medically appropriate.
- You can set up a longer follow-up consultation if you’d like. This will give us a more in-depth understanding of your current situation, and we’ll work with you to see what resources might be the most helpful for your goals.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll get you set up with an assessment, a short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions led by a medical professional. Any medications prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Convenient Medication-Assisted Treatment Program Near You in Springfield, MA
At Better Life Partners we make getting medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone accessible for those living with opioid addiction who need it. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a whole-person form of treatment that uses a combination of resources to support members throughout their recovery. Usually, MAT consists of behavioral therapy combined with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD), but you can also use other resources alongside those.
We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication made up of Buprenorphine and Naloxone that comes in the form of a sublingual film. If you’re looking for a Suboxone clinic, Better Life Partners makes getting MAT quick and easy with virtual treatment options. Studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction, even helping with things like withdrawal symptoms, reducing chances of overdose, and curbing cravings.
When you get treatment with Better Life Partners, we’ll make sure you have a strong support system throughout your recovery. If MAT is medically necessary for you, you’ll have guidance from a medical professional throughout the whole treatment. You can also participate in group counseling sessions led by a medical professional, so you’ll connect with other members of your community that are recovering. You don’t have to go through recovery alone.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you, there’s always someone available to talk!
Recovery with Kindness: Opioid Treatment in Springfield, MA
At Better Life Partners, we believe that everybody should be treated with respect and dignity–especially when it comes to healthcare. We know that the healthcare system has historically failed individuals living with opioid addiction, that’s why we’re actively working to fight against the stigma by providing high-quality, compassionate care to those who need it.
We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we’re here to support you no matter what your recovery might look like. We promise not to judge you, and we also won’t punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We recognize that recovery is going to look different for everybody, that’s why we offer a variety of resources–so you can get the support you need for your unique situation.
You’re invited to come as you are to our program, we won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, and we won’t judge you. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences. We believe that everybody deserves to live a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose–no matter what their background or drug use history might be. Better Life Partners is here to help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that looks like for you.
Our members have access to a variety of resources for opioid addiction, here are just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831, Better Life Partners will provide you with the resources you need to start living a healthier life today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Springfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.