Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Springfield, VT
Get convenient opioid addiction treatment, from the comfort of your home, in Springfield, VT. We provide medication-assisted treatment to anywhere in Vermont.
In-home Opioid Addiction Treatment Program in Springfield, VT
At Better Life Partners, you can receive same-day, in-home access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Vermont. We make sure our care is accessible and affordable for anyone looking for opioid use disorder services in Vermont. We don’t want the size of your city, access to reliable transportation, or your monthly budget to get between you and the help you desire and deserve. That’s why we offer both in-person and online treatment options and partner with like-minded organizations in the community to make sure you can get what you need, when and where you want it.
Better Life Partners accepts most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and Cigna, and offers a sliding fee scale for anyone uninsured. No matter what your financial situation is, we’re confident if you give us a call at (866) 679-0831 we can work with you to find what you’re looking for at a price that can work for you.
Get started with medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone today:
- Simply call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team. After a free and confidential 15-minute consultation, treatment can start immediately. If medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to whatever pharmacy is most convenient for you.
- Once treatment has started, we like to complete a follow-up visit, either in-person or virtually. This appointment gives our recovery team a better idea of your current situation and what your goals for recovery are. Together we use this information to create an individualized treatment plan.
- If you approve of the plan and would like to continue with treatment at Better Life Partners, the last step is a quick orientation into the program and scheduling group counseling sessions.
Same-day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Springfield, VT
At Better Life Partners, it’s easy to get started with opioid addiction treatment on the same day that you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. This can include dozens of different resources along with medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone if medically appropriate. To keep things as hassle-free as possible, you get the option of online or in-person care. That way, if you’re more comfortable at home or have a tight schedule, we can still make things work.
Our recovery team of medical professionals is committed to providing you with compassionate, judgment-free care–regardless of your background or drug use history. Your previous life experiences don’t change the fact that you should be entitled to respect and dignity. At Better Life Partners, we’re here to provide you with options and hope for a healthier and safer future.
We’re different from other opioid addiction treatment programs. Here’s why:
- We provide same-day, in-home access to opioid addiction treatment. With options for virtual and in-person treatment services, at Better Life Partners, it doesn’t matter where you live or your transportation situation. We can offer anyone living with opioid addiction access to same-day treatment in Vermont.
- We’re a judgment-free, non-punitive organization. We don’t believe in consequences or punishment during recovery. We choose to focus on giving you options instead. We understand that addiction is complex, life is sometimes chaotic, and things don’t always go as planned. With Better Life Partners, that’s okay. We’ll be here for you with support and compassion, no matter where your life takes you.
- You get to decide what your best life should look like. Our recovery team works hard to empower you to make your own treatment goals. Only you know what makes you happy and provides you with a sense of purpose. However you decide your safer and healthier life should look, we’ll stand beside you and help you reach your own personal goals for recovery.
Quick Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Springfield, VT
At Better Life Partners, many of our members who are living with opioid addiction opt for medication-assisted treatment (MAT). This form of treatment couples medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy to create a wraparound treatment that addresses both the mind and the body. This combination of resources has proven to be both safe and effective in treating opioid addiction.
The MAT program at Better Life Partners starts with the MOUD Suboxone. This medication is a sublingual film made from buprenorphine and naloxone. Despite a lot of myths about using medication to treat opioid addiction, studies show that it’s both safe and effective. The use of this medication helps decrease withdrawal symptoms and cravings, and it also reduces the chance of relapse and overdose. The overall result is often an increase in the longevity in recovery and improved overall safety.
Along with a prescription for Suboxone, with Better Life Partners’ MAT program you’ll also get the support of licensed clinicians through every step of your recovery. During our professionally-led group counseling, you’ll also be able to build a life-long support network of peers from your community who are also in recovery.
If you have questions about MAT or are ready to get started with treatment, give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831.
Judgment-free Opioid Addiction Services in Springfield, VT
At Better Life Partners we don’t approach recovery with a one-size-fits-all attitude. We know that every single one of our members has a unique background and their own goals for recovery. Here, we celebrate those differences and support you in reaching your goals, no matter what they might be.
We have a harm reduction philosophy at Better Life Partners, which means we focus on reducing the negative consequences associated with opioid use. This allows our recovery team to focus fully on helping you explore what resources can help you live a safer and healthier life, while still respecting how that looks for you. Whether you’re looking to reduce your drug use, abstain altogether, or something else, we’ll be here to provide you with the resources and support you need to start living a healthier, safer life today.
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations throughout Vermont, like VT Cares and the AIDS Project of Southern Vermont, we’re able to bring life-saving resources directly to you in Springfield, VT. No longer will you have to deal with waitlists, cross state lines to find care, or find transportation to start recovering. We’re ready to start treatment whenever you are.
Below are a few of the dozens of resources we offer our members living in Vermont:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
If you’re ready to see what recovery could look like for you, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Springfield, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here