Same-Day MAT Treatment in Sterling, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Sterling, MA. Get opioid addiction treatment today, from the comfort of your home.
Sterling, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone
Confidential medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone is easy to access in Sterling, MA and anywhere in Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. Our team of expert medical providers and licensed counselors collaborate with like-minded community partners to bring you the care you deserve. Give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831 and our team will work around your schedule to provide treatment that fits your needs.
We understand that time is of the essence, that’s why we get treatment started the same day you call or text us. If you prefer the comfort of your home, we provide a virtual option in addition to an in-person option. You can customize treatment to your schedule, preferences, and needs.
Our services are affordable, and we work to provide care within every budget. We accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS. For those without insurance, we offer a sliding-fee scale. Everyone deserves high-quality, compassionate health care, regardless of their financial background.
Why Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be the right fit for you:
- You want same-day treatment that prioritizes your convenience and reduces the hassle. At Better Life Partners, we respect your time. The same day you call or text us, we can get you started on medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone if medically appropriate. Your information will always be kept confidential, and any medication prescribed will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- The judgment and stigma surrounding opioid addiction frustrates you. We get it. No one deserves to feel shamed for their drug use history. Too often, people in the health care system are treated without dignity or respect. With Better Life Partners, you can relax. We will never turn you away from our program. Miss a meeting or relapse? It happens. We’ll work with you, not against you.
- You want to decide what a healthier life looks like for yourself. It’s your life and your recovery. Our team at Better Life Partners provides resources and support, but we don’t force one version of recovery. We recognize that people have varied experiences and perspectives, and that a healthier life looks different for everyone. Together, we’ll come up with a treatment plan that aligns with your goals.
Same-Day Opioid Treatment in Sterling, MA
With Better Life Partners, you can access confidential, same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone from anywhere in Massachusetts. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Our fantastic team of medical professionals will immediately get your treatment in motion.
If you enjoy the comfort of home, you can access care without ever stepping foot outside your door. We’ll meet you where you are with our virtual services. If you prefer to meet in person, we can do that too! With our flexible meeting times, we’re committed to delivering care that fits in your schedule.
You deserve respect throughout your recovery journey. From our strict confidentiality to our compassionate and flexible approach, we strive to make you feel at home with Better Life Partners. We’ll never kick you out for relapsing or missing a meeting. We offer morning, afternoon, and evening sessions, and we’ll work with you to make care as convenient as possible. Share your goals for recovery, and we’ll design a treatment plan to help you get there.
Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Sterling, MA today with these simple steps:
- Text/call (866) 679-0831. A member of our team will have a 15-minute conversation with you. If our providers think medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to your choice of pharmacy.
- Set up a follow-up appointment, either virtually or in person, whenever is convenient with your schedule. During this conversation, we’ll get to know you better to build a treatment plan around your experiences and goals. We treat everything you share with the utmost confidentiality.
- If you decide Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll lead you through a quick orientation and schedule you for weekly group counseling meetings. With the support of others in your community, you won’t have to face recovery alone.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Sterling, MA
Comprehensive, confidential medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone is available to anyone in Massachusetts; just call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to start same-day treatment. Our team will spring into action to provide you with the high-quality, compassionate care you deserve.
What is medication-assisted treatment (MAT)? This form of care takes a holistic approach, which means it considers the mind and body. Our providers combine counseling with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD) to help you achieve a healthier life–whatever that might look like for you.
Suboxone is what our doctors prescribe for medication-assisted treatment. Buprenorphine and naloxone comprise this medication. Contrary to what some people think, research shows that MAT is not simply trading one addiction for another, but a safe and effective treatment for opioid use disorder. MAT helps people recover by reducing withdrawal symptoms and cravings. This treatment lessens the likelihood of an overdose or relapse.
To learn more about MAT, text or call us at (866) 679-0831. We have a team of medical professionals standing by to answer your questions and start your treatment. We want to help you find purpose, love, and belonging on your path to recovery. High-quality, confidential care starts with a quick text or phone call.
Access Judgment-Free Opioid Addiction Treatment in Sterling, MA
At Better Life Partners, we never shame anyone for their drug-use background. No one should feel stigmatized for living with opioid addiction. Our compassionate team of medical experts will provide confidential, convenient care. Access treatment easily by calling or texting us (866) 679-0831. We center treatment around a harm reduction philosophy. This means we aim to mitigate damaging consequences of drug use, such as sexually transmitted infections, hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, and others.
A healthier life looks different for everyone. We listen to your perspective and goals for recovery and customize treatment so it’s right for you. Our partnerships with trusted community organizations means our approach is comprehensive. We integrate medical, behavioral, and social care to help you on your path to recovery.
We provide an abundance of resources to address the diverse needs of our members. Here’s just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
No matter your location in Massachusetts, text or call us today at (866) 679-0831 to access these crucial resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Sterling, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here
More Information About Sterling
About Sterling, MA
Sterling is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, USA. The population was 7,985 at the 2020 census. == History == Sterling was first settled by Europeans in 1720 and was officially incorporated in 1781. Previous to its incorporation it was "the Second Parish of Lancaster," and was commonly called by a portion of its Indian name, Chocksett. The Nipmuc minister, Peter Jethro, worked in the area in the 1670s. The original Indian name of the area being Woonsechocksett. The land encompassing the Chocksett region was not originally included in the first land sold by the great Indian Chief Sholan to the settlers of the Lancaster grant. However, Sholan's nephew Tahanto would eventually sell the Chocksett land to inhabitants of Lancaster in 1713. The first white settlers arrived in Chocksett seven years later in 1720, formerly inhabitants of Lancaster proper. Among these first settlers were families such as Beman, Sawyer, Houghton, and Osgood; names reflected to this day in the names of Sterling's oldest roads.A short time after settlement, in 1733, the residents of the Chocksett area requested its own incorporation, separate from Lancaster, due to the "great inconvenience" of a long distance to the church in Lancaster's center. This request was denied.
No data to show...