Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Tewksbury, MA
Confidential, same-day opioid addiction treatment in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your own home.
MAT with Suboxone Treatment in Tewksbury, MA
At Better Life Partners we have licensed counselors and medical providers that team up with trusted community partners to provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Tewksbury, MA and throughout Massachusetts. Are you living with opiod addiction? Do you want safe, effective treatment from a supportive team of experts? Are you looking for both convenience and confidentiality—a team that will respect your busy schedule as well as your privacy? Look no further than Better Life Partners.
Just text or call us at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll get you started on a treatment plan the same day. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. Our virtual and in-person services means you can access treatment in whatever way works for you: from the comfort of your home or in person in your community. We know you’re busy, and we mold our care around your schedule to make it as convenient as possible.
Our services are affordable and accessible. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. For individuals without insurance, we offer a sliding-fee scale to ensure that everyone can find care within their budget.
What makes Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) unique:
- Same-day treatment. Yes, you read that right. The same day you call or text us, we’ll get you started on medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction. Our doctors can prescribe Suboxone for you to pick up at a pharmacy of your choice. “Speed” and “convenience” are words we deliver on at Better Life Partners. That’s why we provide both in-person and virtual services. We want treatment to work for you.
- No judgment. At Better Life Partners, we treat every individual with dignity and respect. We won’t shame you for your drug use history. We never kick anyone out of our program for relapsing or missing a meeting. Our weekly group counseling sessions provide an opportunity to connect with peers, share experiences, and support one another. You don’t have to walk alone on the path to recovery.
- A healthier life, the way you define it. Recovery looks different for everyone. We promise to meet you where you are and provide the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life. Our encouraging team will work with you to create a treatment plan centered around your experiences and goals.
Same-Day Opioid Treatment in Tewksbury, MA
Better Life Partners offers same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Massachusetts. Simply text or call us at (866) 679-0831. Our supportive team of medical professionals will provide confidential, comprehensive, and high-quality care around your schedule and preferences. Want to receive care from the convenience of home? No problem! Would you rather meet in person? We’ll make it happen. Customize your treatment plan with our virtual and in-person options.
We promise to treat you with respect during every step of your recovery, from upholding strict confidentiality to receiving you with compassion. We never cast judgment on individuals living with opiod addiction, but instead use a non-punitive approach. That means if you miss a meeting or relapse, we respond with understanding and flexibility—not punishment.
You’ll always have a place at Better Life Partners. We offer several options for group meetings, including morning, afternoon, and evening sessions, so that treatment fits your schedule. Together, we’ll design a treatment plan around your goals for recovery.
Access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Tewksbury, MA today with these easy steps:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831. A Better Life Partners team member will chat with you for about 15 minutes. If our doctors consider medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment, either virtually or in person, whenever works with your schedule. We’ll have a conversation to learn more about your situation and background. This helps our providers create a personalized treatment plan that takes your goals and experiences into account. Everything you share is kept confidential.
- If you decide Better Life Partners is a good match for you, we’ll lead you through a brief orientation and arrange for you to join weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Tewksbury, MA
Anyone in Massachusetts can access comprehensive medication-assisted treatment services with Better Life Partners, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. If you want high-quality care that is delivered quickly, our team can help. Your treatment will start the same day you call or text us.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) cares for the whole person. On your journey to recovery, our providers consider both your mind and body. By combining counseling with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD), medication-assisted treatment takes a holistic approach to help you achieve a healthier life.
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone, which is a medication composed of naloxone and buprenorphine. Although some people think MAT is another form of addiction, research shows the safety and success of this treatment for opioid use disorder. MAT helps prevent withdrawal symptoms and cravings, and individuals are also less likely to relapse or overdose.
If you’d like to learn more about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-083. Our team of medical professionals will answer your questions. We are a team of licensed counselors, recovery coaches, and clinicians who want to help you find love, purpose, and belonging on your path to recovery. Excellent and convenient care is just a text or phone call away.
Access Compassionate Opioid Treatment in Tewksbury, MA
If you are tired of feeling ashamed for living with opioid addiction, Better Life Partners is here to help. We never judge or shame anyone for their drug use history. Our care is confidential and convenient, and we make it easy to get! Just call or text us at (866) 679-083. Guided by a harm reduction philosophy, we work to reduce the negative consequences of drug use such as STIs, hepatitis C, overdose-related deaths, along with others
What does a healthier life look like for you? At Better Life Partners, we listen to your perspective and tailor your care accordingly. Everyone has a complex set of experiences and needs, we’ll make sure treatment is right for you. By partnering with like-minded organizations in your community, we provide wraparound care centered around your goals.
We provide several resources to address the various needs of our members. Here’s just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-083 to get access to life-saving resources, no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.
More Information About Tewksbury
About Tewksbury, MA
Tewksbury is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. Its population was 31,342 as of the 2020 United States Census. == History == Tewksbury was first settled in 1637 and was officially incorporated on December 17, 1734, from Billerica. There is no evidence that the town was named after Tewkesbury, England. Still, Tewksbury, Massachusetts and Tewkesbury, England kept connected through a local committee called the Twinning Committee.One of the oldest sections of town is the area around the Shawsheen River. This is where the Shawshin tribe settled, allowing them access to a food source through fishing in the river. Tewksbury was also known for a historic visit by President Andrew Jackson, who stopped at local watering hole, Brown's Tavern.On July 24, 1857, a powerful tornado swept through Tewksbury. The storm began at Round Pond as a small water spout, and traveled west and then southeast to the Shawsheen River. It dissipated at North Wilmington. Several corn fields and orchards were severely damaged, with one residence having its roof blown off.