Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Townsend, MA
Convenient medication-assisted treatment is available the same day you seek treatment in Townsend, MA. Opioid addiction treatment that you can get from the comfort of your home.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Townsend, MA
Better Life Partners provides affordable and accessible medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Massachusetts. If you are living with opioid addiction and want compassionate, high-quality care that starts the same day you call, look no further than Better Life Partners. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
We know life is busy and you’re juggling a lot in your schedule. That’s why we make treatment as convenient and hassle-free as possible. You can find a time that works for you with our morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. Prefer to access care from the comfort of home? By providing virtual services, we are committed to meeting you where you are. Our experts include licensed counselors and skilled medical providers.
To provide you with comprehensive care and support from all sides, we partner with like-minded organizations in your community. Everybody deserves high-quality healthcare, regardless of their income status. We are dedicated to providing care that fits within your budget. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. If you are without insurance, we offer a sliding-fee scale to ensure you can access affordable care.
Why Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) may be a good fit for you:
- You want easy-to-access and affordable medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We respect your time, so we don’t want to waste it. When you receive treatment from Better Life Partners, you’re put on the fast track to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We set your treatment in motion that same day! With virtual options, you can access care while relaxing at home.
- You’re tired of the shame surrounding opioid addiction. We promise to never cast judgment on you. We infuse compassion into everything we do. Wherever you are on your path to recovery, we are honored to meet you there. If you relapse or miss a meeting, we won’t punish you or remove you from the program. At Better Life Partners, you never have to feel alone in your recovery.
- You want to take charge of your recovery. We listen to you and your goals for treatment, and then we provide the resources and support to help you get there. But you get to decide what recovery looks like for you. Our approach is about helping each person find love, belonging, and purpose in a way that’s meaningful for them.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Townsend, MA
Throughout Massachusetts, Better Life Partners provides affordable same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and our skilled team of medical professionals will deliver the treatment you need. We understand that life is hectic, so we mold treatment around your schedule and needs.
Too often, people living with opioid addiction get overlooked and even shamed by the healthcare system. At Better Life Partners, we deliver judgment-free care that respects every member. We focus on options, not consequences. Miss a meeting? We’ll find a better time for your schedule. Relapse? It happens. We will meet you with compassion and provide the support you deserve. We’ll work together to find a treatment plan that’s right for you.
Want medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Townsend, MA? Access it today with these simple steps:
- Reach out via text or phone call at (866) 679-0831. Following a 15-minute conversation with one of our team members, we’ll get treatment started immediately. If our doctors decide medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is appropriate, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to your choice of pharmacy.
- Schedule an online follow-up appointment for a time that fits your schedule. During this conversation, we’ll chat about your background and experiences. This helps our providers deliver personalized care that aligns with your treatment goals. Your information is kept strictly confidential.
- If you find Better Life Partners to match your goals for recovery, we’ll provide a quick orientation and arrange for you to join weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Townsend, MA
Anyone in Massachusetts can access comprehensive medication-assisted treatment services by texting or calling Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. We prize convenience and speed; that’s why we start your treatment on the same day you text or call us.
Caring for the whole person is the focus of medication-assisted treatment (MAT). Our team of caring professionals looks after both your body and mind during recovery. Every step of the way, we treat you with compassion and confidentiality. Medication-assisted treatment joins medication for opioid addiction (MOUD) with care from licensed counselors. This holistic approach sets you up to achieve your vision for a healthier life.
Our doctors prescribe a medication called Suboxone, which is composed of naloxone and buprenorphine. Many myths surround Suboxone, including a common misconception that MAT simply switches out one addiction for another. On the contrary, research shows that this treatment is a safe and effective way to address opioid use disorder. MAT lessens the symptoms of withdrawal and cravings, which makes it easier for people to recover. In addition, the probability of an overdose or relapse is less likely when utilizing MAT treatment.
If you’d like to learn more about MAT, our knowledgeable medical professionals are ready to answer any questions and provide you with high-quality care. At our weekly group counseling sessions, you can discover a sense of affinity and belonging among peers. With so much support waiting to encircle you, recovery doesn’t have to feel isolating.
Access Judgment-Free Opioid Treatment in Townsend, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we will never shame or judge you for your drug use history. Living with opioid addiction does not define you. We see you as a whole person, worthy of dignity, respect, and high-quality healthcare. We make accessing care a breeze: just call or text (866) 679-0831 for same-day treatment.
Our approach follows a harm reduction philosophy, which means we aim to lessen the damaging consequences associated with drug use, including hepatitis C, sexually transmitted infections, and deaths caused by overdose.
With Better Life Partners, you envision what a healthier life looks like. Our goal is to shower you with the resources and support to achieve your goals for recovery. We partner with trusted organizations in your community to provide wraparound care centered on your voice and goals for treatment.
Lower your chances of an overdose, STI, and hepatitis C with our numerous resources. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to propel your recovery forward today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Townsend, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here