Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Barre, VT
You can receive same-day opioid addiction treatment, from the comfort of your home in Barre, VT. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Barre, VT
In Barre, VT, you can receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction with Better Life Partners. We’re removing barriers to opioid addiction treatment by bringing care directly to you, no matter where you’re at in Vermont. We offer virtual and in-person services based on your preference, flexible timeslots for group counseling sessions and appointments, and we also have dozens of life-saving resources available to those living with opioid addiction.
We partner with organizations like VT Cares and AIDS Project of Southern Vermont in order to bring care directly to where our members live and work. We also make sure care is affordable for anyone who needs it, we accept most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, and a sliding fee scale for those who need it. We’re confident that we can make treatment work for you, no matter what your budget is.
You can get opioid addiction treatment in Barre, VT today, here’s how:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team. You can begin treatment immediately following this phone call, no waitlists and no abstinence requirements.
- If you want, we can schedule a longer follow-up appointment either online or in-person. This will allow us to get a better understanding of your unique situation in order to provide you with the best resources for you.
- If you feel that Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll help you set up weekly group counseling sessions and a short orientation into our program. If medication-assisted treatment is appropriate for you, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
Same-Day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Near You in Barre, VT
Better Life Partners provides confidential, high-quality opioid addiction treatment on the same day you call or text us. No matter where you live in Vermont, we’ll make sure treatment works for you with our online and in-person services. Everybody deserves to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose, which is why we make high-quality treatment as convenient as possible.
We recognize that recovery is going to look different for everyone, which is why you get to set your own goals for treatment. We won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do, we won’t judge you, and we won’t turn you away or kick you out of our program for relapsing or missing meetings. At Better Life Partners, we treat everybody with dignity and respect, regardless of their background or drug use history. You deserve to start living a healthier life today, no matter what that looks like for you.
Is our opioid treatment program right for you?
- Do you have a busy schedule? With Better Life Partners, you don’t have to worry about making room in your schedule or finding transportation. We’re flexible. We offer appointments and group counseling sessions from early morning through late evening, and we have virtual as well as in-person services. We’ll work with your schedule to make recovery possible for you.
- Are you tired of the judgment surrounding opioid addiction? We’re a judgment-free, non-punitive organization, so you don’t have to worry about unrealistic expectations or judgment when you come to us for care. We take a compassionate approach to treatment because we understand the reality of opioid addiction.
- Do you want to determine what your recovery looks like? At Better Life Partners, you get to decide what your recovery goals are. We won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do, you get to choose what a healthier life looks like for yourself.
Harm Reduction Opioid Addiction Treatment in Barre, VT
Better Life Partners recognizes that the healthcare industry has failed those living with opioid addiction in the past. We know that there is a stigma surrounding addiction, which is why we’re working hard to combat it with our compassionate approach to care. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means we are dedicated to providing judgment-free, non-punitive care to those who need it.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to opioid addiction treatment, which is why we encourage our members to set their own recovery goals. You get to determine what a healthier life looks like for yourself, and we’ll be here to provide the support you need to get there. We’re working to help individuals avoid negative consequences often associated with opioid addiction, such as HIV, STIs, hepatitis C, and overdoses, among others. No matter what your goals for recovery might be, we’ll be here for you.
Thanks to the like-minded community organizations that we partner with throughout Vermont, we’re able to provide our members with dozens of life-saving resources. Here are just a few examples of our resources:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling sessions
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get same-day access to life-saving resources for opioid addiction.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services in Barre, VT
You’re able to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with a Suboxone prescription on the same day that you call or text us in Barre, VT. MAT is a holistic form of opioid addiction treatment that cares for the body and the mind by using medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy. You can also utilize the other resources we provide for opioid addiction alongside MAT for extra support, if you’d like.
The first part of MAT is the medication. We prescribe Suboxone for MAT, which is a medication that consists of buprenorphine and naloxone. Studies have shown that Suboxone is a safe and effective method of treating opioid addiction, with individuals experiencing fewer withdrawal symptoms and cravings as a result. It is also seen that those who use MAT tend to stay in treatment for longer, and they also are less likely to experience relapse or overdose.
The second half of MAT is behavioral therapy, which we provide with our recurring group counseling sessions. Our group counseling sessions are run by medical professionals who facilitate conversations surrounding recovery and opioid addiction. Through these sessions, you’re able to get medical support as well as peer support. You’ll be surrounded by other community members who are also in recovery, you’ll never have to be alone during your recovery journey!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see if medication-assisted treatment is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Barre, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here