Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Wareham, MA
Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is available near you in Wareham, MA. We make it easy to get opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your home with our online options.
Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone in Wareham, MA
If you live in Wareham, MA–or anywhere in Massachusetts–you can access confidential, high-quality medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone the same day you reach out to Better Life Partners.
We prioritize speed and convenience when delivering treatment. To make treatment as easy and advantageous to your schedule as possible, we offer flexible meeting times, virtual and in-person options, and immediate treatment. Access confidential care right in your community, on the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’ll arrange a treatment plan that works for you.
The most comprehensive care provides support from all sides. Our team of skilled medical providers and licensed counselors partner with like-minded community organizations to deliver integrated, holistic care.
Our treatment is affordable and accessible. Most insurance plans are accepted at Better Life Partners, including BCBS, MassHealth, and Medicare. For folks without insurance, a sliding-fee scale is available to ensure everyone can access care within their price range.
Our opioid addiction treatment might be a good option for you if…
- You need medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone delivered quickly and conveniently. With Better Life Partners, it’s as easy as sending a text or making a phone call. The same day you pick up the phone, our expert team of medical professionals will spring into action to provide the resources and support you deserve, including access to medication-assisted treatment if considered medically appropriate.
- You long to feel supported instead of shamed for living with opioid addiction. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate, wraparound care to everyone who needs it. We promise not to judge you, and we definitely won’t punish you. We’re here to offer you options, not consequences.
- You are tired of being told what to do. Recovery is going to look different for everyone, which is why we empower you to decide for yourself what you want from treatment. We won’t tell you what to do, instead, we’ll provide you with any resources you need to start living a healthier life today–no matter what that might look like for you.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Wareham, MA
Access same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Massachusetts–just contact Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 and our caring team of medical professionals will deliver convenient, confidential treatment. We shape our care around your schedule and offer sessions in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Prefer to access treatment from the comfort of your own home? Utilize our virtual services. Hoping to meet in person? No problem! Comprehensive and compassionate care is just a phone call away.
If you have ever felt shamed for your opioid addiction, know that you won’t ever experience that with Better Life Partners. We will surround you with the love, respect, and support that you deserve. We take a non-punitive approach. If our members miss a meeting or relapse, we never respond by kicking them out. We focus on flexibility and options. We listen to your goals for recovery and do everything in our power to ensure treatment feels right for you.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Wareham, MA:
- Call us at (866) 679-0831. Following a 15-minute consultation with one of our care team members, treatment can start immediately. If our doctors determine that medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone fits your situation, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to your choice of pharmacy.
- After beginning treatment, you can set up an online or in-person follow-up appointment whenever your schedule allows. This conversation helps us learn more about your background and experiences. Everything you share will remain strictly confidential. We just want to provide you with the specialized care that fits your unique circumstances.
- If you decide that Better Life Partners matches what you’re looking for, we’ll guide you through a speedy orientation and schedule you for weekly group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Wareham, MA
Are you looking for same-day medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction in Massachusetts? Contact Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 for excellent, fast, and convenient treatment.
Our holistic approach to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) means that we care for your mind and body during recovery. Compassion and confidentiality are a part of every step of our treatment. Medication-assisted treatment combines medication for opioid addiction (MOUD) with care from licensed counselors to help you reach a healthier life.
Suboxone is a medication derived from naloxone and buprenorphine; our doctors prescribe it for MAT. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of misinformation surrounding MAT. Despite what some people think, studies show that MAT is both an effective and safe treatment for opioid use disorder. Reducing withdrawal symptoms and cravings helps individuals recover. MAT helps save lives by lessening a person’s chances of a relapse or overdose.
Want more information about MAT? Call or text (866) 679-0831 and someone from our care team will gladly answer your questions. We are ready to provide high-quality care whenever you are ready to reach out.
Shed the Stigma and Access Opioid Treatment in Wareham, MA
Living with opioid addiction should not mean feeling buried under shame. Better Life Partners treats everyone with respect and dignity, upholding strict confidentiality every step of the process. Your time is valuable. Same-day treatment means you can spend more time with the ones you love. We make it simple to access treatment services: send us a text or call (866) 679-0831 to get started today.
Our approach is guided by a harm reduction philosophy. We hope to reduce the damaging consequences that sometimes accompany drug use, including hepatitis C, STIs, and deaths from overdose.
With Better Life Partners, you write the blueprints for your own recovery. We provide the tools and support you need to achieve your vision for a healthier life. Our partnerships with trusted community organizations bring high-quality wraparound care right to your ZIP code. Your treatment goals are the focal point of everything we do.
We provide several resources to address a wide range of member needs. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Care coordination and referral services
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today. We want to help you build your version of recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Wareham, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here