Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs in West Boylston, MA
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
West Boylston, MA: Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone
In West Boylston, MA, Better Life Partners provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Our skilled team of medical providers and licensed counselors collaborate with trusted community organizations around Massachusetts to provide high-quality, wraparound services wherever they’re needed. Expect compassionate and confidential treatment with Better Life Partners.
Treatment starts the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. If you have a busy schedule and worry about fitting one more thing into your day, don’t worry. We have virtual options designed to accommodate a variety of schedules and preferences. Access care from the comfort of home! If you speak Spanish, we have team members who are fluent in Spanish. We want to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
No matter your financial situation, we will find a way to deliver comprehensive care within your price range. In addition to accepting most insurance plans–including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS–we offer a sliding-fee scale to accommodate a variety of budgets.
Is our opioid treatment program a good fit for you?
- We are committed to delivering treatment fast. The same day you call or text us, we’re able to launch treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. We pride ourselves on our convenience and speed, as well as our customizable program. Virtual options mean you control the format of your treatment.
- We live by values of acceptance and support. When you decide to begin your recovery journey with Better Life Partners, you’re stepping into a supportive and welcoming community. No one is ever shamed for a drug use background. We take a non-punitive approach. If you relapse or miss a meeting, we work together to find treatment options that work better for you.
- We work to make your vision of a healthier life a reality. Both addiction and recovery look different for everyone. We’ll encourage you to set your own goals and determine what a healthier life looks like for you, there’s no right or wrong way to go about recovery.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You in West Boylston, MA
Better Life Partners makes it possible for anyone in Massachusetts to access same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. Simply text or call us at (866) 679-0831.
First-rate, confidential care is just around the corner with our supportive team of medical experts. You will be treated with compassion throughout your recovery. Our non-punitive approach means we never judge, but instead welcome members with flexibility and understanding. We operate with harm reduction principles–we won’t punish you for missing a meeting or relapsing. Our team includes Spanish-speaking staff members who will gladly assist you. Together, we’ll build a treatment plan that aligns with your vision for a healthier life.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in West Boylston, MA today:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute consultation with a care team member. Spanish-speaking team members are available on request! You can begin treatment promptly after this phone call. If medication-assisted treatment is medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription will be sent to the pharmacy you pick.
- Next you can set up another appointment, to help us learn more about your experiences and background. Our providers aim to build a treatment plan focused on your goals. Everything you share with our team is kept strictly confidential.
- If you think Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we’ll guide you through a quick orientation to introduce you to our program and schedule you for recurring group counseling sessions.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in West Boylston, MA
Better Life Partners offers comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services with Suboxone in Massachusetts. The same day you call, we can start treatment.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a type of treatment that values both your physical and your mental health. Our expert team of medical professionals utilize a combination of behavioral therapy with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) to help members attain a healthier life.
Suboxone is what our doctors prescribe for MAT. Naloxone and buprenorphine are the two primary medications that make up Suboxone. Unfortunately, the use of medications for opioid addiction treatment continues to face stigma, as some people say that MAT simply switches one addiction for another, but this isn’t true. Medication-assisted treatment is FDA-approved and proven by research as a safe and effective option for treating opioid addiction. MAT helps facilitate a smoother recovery by lessening withdrawal symptoms and cravings. The likelihood of a relapse or overdose is diminished when utilizing medication-assisted treatment.
Our clinicians are here to guide you through treatment and answer any questions you have. That expert guidance, combined with the support from peers during group counseling sessions (which are also led by medical professionals), means you never have to face recovery alone.
To find out more about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We have team members fluent in Spanish. We look forward to helping in whatever way you need.
Access Compassionate Opioid Treatment in West Boylston, MA
At Better Life Partners, we never shame anyone for their drug use background. Our confidential and compassionate care is delivered around your schedule and preferences. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment. A harm reduction philosophy guides our services–we work to lessen the negative consequences of drug use, including STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose deaths, along with others.
Our providers prioritize your vision for a healthier life when working with you to build a treatment plan. We also understand the complexity surrounding opioid addiction. Sometimes our members relapse or miss a meeting. That’s okay. We encourage our members to come as they are. You are always welcome at Better Life Partners.
Reduce your odds of an overdose, STI, and hepatitis C with our many resources. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
No matter where in Massachusetts you live, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to access these key resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in West Boylston, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here