Medication-Assisted Treatment in Westfield, MA
Same-day opioid addiction treatment in Westfield, Massachusetts. Get in-home medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today.
Westfield, Massachusetts Same-Day Suboxone Treatment
Better Life Partners provides same-day opioid addiction treatment, including MAT with Suboxone, when you call/text us at (866) 679-0831. We’ll make sure you can get treatment no matter where you are in Massachusetts – we offer virtual and in-person services as well as flexible timeslots for scheduling. We also have staff fluent in Spanish as well as other translation services upon request – we’ll make sure you get care that works for you.
At Better Life Partners we partner with like-minded organizations based in your own community to ensure you’re getting the high-quality, wraparound care you deserve. We also accept most insurances, BCBS, MassHealth, Medicare, and a sliding fee scale–we even have options for those who can’t pay out of pocket. We’re here to support you in whatever ways we can.
What makes Better Life Partners different from other opioid addiction treatment centers?
- We make treatment accessible for everybody who needs it. We provide virtual and in-person services that you can access from anywhere in Massachusetts. We have options for those who would like Spanish-speaking medical care, as well as other translation services available upon request. We’ll work with your schedule to make sure care works for you.
- We are non-punitive and judgment-free. Our treatment model is based on compassion and understanding, so we won’t ever judge you for your background or drug use history. We are also non-punitive, which means we won’t turn you away or kick you out for relapsing or meetings. missing
- We want you to define what recovery looks like for you. Recovery is different for everybody, that’s why we encourage you to set your own treatment goals and decide what a healthy future looks like for you. We’re here to support you and provide you with resources along the way.
Get Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment in Westfield, MA
Better Life Partners makes getting high-quality opioid addiction treatment quick and easy, with same-day treatment either in-person or online. We believe that everyone deserves to live a life filled with love, purpose, and belonging–no matter what their drug use history might be. We’ll work with you and your schedule to make sure you’re getting the care you need, right when you need it.
At Better Life Partners, we recognize that everybody’s situation is different and that everybody has unique goals and needs when it comes to recovery. We partner with like-minded organizations that allow us to provide you with a variety of resources for recovery, no matter where you are in Massachusetts. We also believe in compassionate and respectful care, we won’t judge you or turn you away from our program.
3 easy steps to starting opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a brief, 15-minute phone consultation. We have staff fluent in Spanish as well as other translation services available. You’re able to begin treatment immediately after this phone call, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone if medically necessary.
- If you’d like, you can schedule a follow-up appointment for a more in-depth consultation either virtually or in-person.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, we can help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions, an assessment, and a short orientation at times that work for you. We’re ready to start treatment whenever you are!
How to Get Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Westfield, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day medication-assisted treatment in Massachusetts. We make getting medication-assisted treatment (MAT) quick and easy, because we want you to get treatment right when you need it. When you receive MAT with Better Life Partners, you’re getting high-quality, whole-person care. MAT usually consists of a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but it can look different for everyone.
MAT is a safe and effective form of opioid addiction treatment, with many studies showing that it can help individuals reduce their risk of overdose-related death as well as reduce their chances of relapse. At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is a MOUD that comes in the form of a sublingual film and is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone. Studies have shown that Suboxone is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction in both short-term and long-term treatment plans.
You’re getting care from people you can trust at Better Life Partners. Our staff consists of trained medical professionals who are dedicated to supporting you throughout your recovery. You’ll be guided by a clinician throughout your treatment process, and you’ll also be able to attend weekly group counseling sessions with members of your community. You don’t have to go through recovery alone, we’ll support you in every way we can.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if MAT with Suboxone is right for you, there’s always someone ready to talk.
Harm Reduction: Get Care with Compassion in Massachusetts
At Better Life Partners, we know that there’s still a stigma surrounding opioid addiction, but we’re working hard to fight against it every single day. Opioid addiction is a medical condition and it should be treated with compassion and respect, just like any other. We operate with a harm reduction approach to care, which means that our main goal is to provide you support throughout your recovery–no matter what it looks like.
We are a non-punitive, judgment-free organization. This means that we promise not to judge you for things like your background or drug use history, and we also won’t punish you for missing meetings or relapsing. Recovery is complex and it looks different for everyone, we’re here to provide you with options, not consequences. And if you ever end up leaving, you’ll always be welcomed back–no questions asked.
You’re invited to come as you are to our treatment program, we’ll work with you and your recovery goals to make sure you’re getting the care you deserve. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, we’re here to provide you with a supportive environment that allows you to start living a healthier life today.
Our partners allow us to provide you with life-saving resources, no matter where you are in Massachusetts. Here’s just a few of the resources we offer our members:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Syringe exchanges
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- And so much more!
Call/text us today to learn more about our care services at (866) 679-0831, we’ll provide you with same-day treatment for opioid addiction in Westfield, Massachusetts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Westfield, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.