Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Wilbraham, MA
Get medication-assisted treatment straight to a pharmacy of your choice in Wilbraham, MA. We make opioid addiction treatment quick, easy, and affordable.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Near Wilbraham, MA
If you live in Wilbraham, Massachusetts, access to same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction couldn’t be easier. At Better Life Partners, no matter where you’re located in Massachusetts, you can get opioid addiction resources today with a quick and confidential phone call. Choose between online and in-person treatment options (in fluent Spanish if needed) to make sure recovery works for you. No matter how busy your schedule is, we’re confident we have the flexibility to make treatment an option for you.
To allow this broad access to opioid addiction services throughout Massachusetts, we partner with community-based organizations. These partnerships also help keep care affordable for you. At Better Life Partners we accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale. Whatever we can do to help you start living a healthier life, we will. Give us a call at (866) 679-0831 to get started today.
Here are the steps to start opioid addiction treatment (MAT) today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute free and confidential consultation with a member of our recovery team (in fluent Spanish if needed). Treatment can begin right after this call, including MAT with Suboxone if medically appropriate. Any prescribed medications will be sent directly to a pharmacy of your choice.
- After getting treatment started, next is a follow-up appointment either in-person or online to get a better sense of where you are starting from and what your goals for recovery are.
- Finally, after a treatment plan is established, if Better Life Partners feels like the right place for you, we’ll get you set up with a short orientation into the program and weekly group counseling sessions.
Same-Day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Wilbraham, MA
Get same-day opioid addiction treatment, from the comfort of your own home if you wish, at Better Life Partners. We are lowering the barriers that often keep people from the treatment they want because we believe that everyone who’s looking for treatment should be able to get it. To help achieve this, we provide both virtual and in-person services and flexible appointment and group counseling sessions. We’re going to do everything we can to make sure care can work for you.
You never need to worry about trying to be someone you’re not at Better Life Partners. We’re committed to remaining judgment-free and non-punitive (consequence-free). We want you to feel comfortable in your own skin. We know that life doesn’t come to a standstill because you’re in recovery. This is why you will never be punished or kicked out for missing a meeting or relapsing. Recovery is going to look different for everyone. At Better Life Partners, that’s okay.
Better Life Partners may be a good fit for you if…
- You want simple access to high-quality and confidential opioid treatment. Our team of medical professionals is dedicated to helping you get treatment for opioid addiction, right when you decide you need it. We provide flexible online and in-person treatment options to work around your schedule. However we can support you, we’re here and ready.
- You’re tired of being judged for your opioid use disorder. We treat all of our members with the same level of compassion and respect, regardless of drug use history. You are free to be you and live the way you find most fulfilling without fear of being kicked out. Whatever we can provide to help you live life safer, we will.
- You want to be in charge of what your future looks like. To often opioid addiction treatment comes with a set of very stringent rules. If you don’t abide, you lose your spot. At Better Life Partners, we recognize that individual recovery journeys are going to vary because not everyone is looking for the same thing. And that’s just fine. You set your own treatment goals and we’ll help you get there with whatever resources we have available. That’s it.
Convenient MAT Program in Wilbraham, MA
For anyone living with opioid addiction in Massachusetts, Better Life Partners makes getting medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone easy. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a wraparound approach to opioid addiction care that uses a combination of resources, usually behavioral therapy and medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), to support members throughout their recovery.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for our MAT program. This sublingual film is a medication made up of Buprenorphine and Naloxone. MAT with Suboxone is both safe and effective for treating opioid addiction. Typically, people can expect lessened withdrawal symptoms and cravings and a lower chance of relapse and overdose while taking Suboxone.
In addition to medication, our MAT program also comes with a strong support system to see you through your recovery. From our team of recovery specialists to your group counseling session with peers who can directly relate, you will never have to go through recovery alone.
If you’re ready to see if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you, give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831.
Opioid Addiction Recovery with Kindness in Wilbraham, MA
When approaching healthcare, regardless of drug use history, everybody should be entitled to the basics of respect and dignity. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the standard that is shown. At Better Life Partners, we are making it our focus to actively work against the stigma surrounding opioid addiction by providing high-quality, low-barrier, and compassionate care to anyone who needs it.
Our harm reduction philosophy ensures that we will be here to support you no matter what your recovery looks like. We’re committed to remaining judgment-free and non-punitive. That means you can come as you are and never have to worry about being kicked out or forced into treatment you don’t agree with.
At Better Life Partners, we aim to provide you with options to resources that can help you live the life you want, safer. It doesn’t matter to us if that means MAT with Suboxone or access to clean syringe exchanges. If we can help reduce some of the negative experiences as a result of opioid use, we count it as a success.
Our members have access to a variety of resources for opioid addiction thanks to our partnerships within the community. Here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text Better Life Partners today at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources could make a positive impact in your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Wilbraham, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here