Windham, NH: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
We provide same-day opioid addiction treatment in Windham, NH. Call or text us today for medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program in Windham, NH
At Better Life Partners, we offer opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, on the same day you call us at (866) 679-0831. We’re able to provide these resources no matter where you live in New Hampshire and regardless of what you would like your recovery journey to look like. We have both in-person and online care for you to choose from and partnerships with organizations across the state, like Partners for Community Wellness and Revive Recovery, who believe in compassionate care for all.
Our organization as a whole realizes that affordability is also important when looking into opioid use disorder treatment. At Better Life Partners we accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, and Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale for anyone interested. We know we can make treatment work for both your schedule and budget if you’re interested. Just give us a call to get started today!
Simple steps to receive opioid addiction treatment from Better Life Partners today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 for a confidential, no-commitment 15-minute consultation with one of our recovery team members. Treatment can begin immediately following this call. If medication-assisted treatment is appropriate, we’ll send a Suboxone prescription to whatever pharmacy works best for you.
- Once you have the initial treatment started, you can also complete a follow-up appointment, either in-person or virtually. During this appointment, we will be able to create a treatment plan together that incorporates your goals for recovery.
- Finally, with a treatment plan mapped out, if you feel Better Life Partners is the right place for your recovery journey to start, we will give you a quick orientation into the program and help you to schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Confidential Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Windham, NH
If you live in Windham, New Hampshire, you can receive opioid addiction resources on the same day that you contact us. With options for in-person and online treatment, we can accommodate even the busiest schedules. The team at Better Life Partners realizes you have an entire life outside of your addiction, we don’t feel you should have to choose between life and treatment.
Along with that, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment for opioid use disorder. Recovery will, and should, look different for everyone. All of our members come in with unique background stories and hopes for their future. Our goal is to provide unwavering support and compassion to help you achieve what you’ve set for yourself. You are deserving of compassion and respect.
Why choose Better Life Partners for your opioid treatment?
- You get quick and easy access to high-quality and confidential treatment resources. At Better Life Partners you’ll get the help you’re looking for at the exact time you decide you want it. That’s why we offer same-day access to dozens of different resources, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in New Hampshire.
- You get treatment options with built-in flexibility. We know you’re busy. Who isn’t? That’s why we offer treatment with options. The option for online or in-person care, flexible timeslots throughout the day for appointments and counseling, and dozens of resources available in your own community.
- You get the freedom to determine what your recovery looks like. At Better Life Partners our members have the freedom to choose what their recovery looks like. We are here to stand behind you with support and assist you with getting resources that can help you live the life you want while being as safe and healthy as possible. Treatment at Better Life Partners is designed around your goals, not ours.
How to Get Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Windham, NH
At Better Life Partners, we offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone as a treatment option for anyone living with opioid use disorder in New Hampshire. This treatment approach usually involves a combination of behavioral therapy and medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD). However, other resources can be added to provide additional support. MAT is both safe and effective and often results in improved retention in recovery.
Our physicians prescribe Suboxone, a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone, for our MAT program. Suboxone is safe in both long-term and short-term treatment plans and typically results in individuals experiencing fewer cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and a lower risk of relapse or overdose.
At Better Life Partners, we also make it a priority to ensure all our members in our MAT program feel fully supported during their recovery journey. That’s why we have our high-quality clinicians guiding you through every step of the process. We also provide you with the opportunity to build a support network during your group counseling sessions. You’ll never have to go through recovery alone.
If you would like to see if MAT with Suboxone is the right choice for you, give us a call/text at (866) 679-0831.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment in Windham, NH
At Better Life Partners, we believe in letting you choose the life and recovery that is best for you. We aren’t here to tell you how you have to live or to place ultimatums on treatment. Our team operates with a harm reduction philosophy when it comes to care. This means our main focus is to reduce negative outcomes associated with opioid use, like hepatitis C and infectious diseases, by providing you with options and access to resources.
We have many partnering organizations throughout New Hampshire that allow us to provide you with resources right when and where you need them. New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition is one of these. They’re a grassroots organization dedicated to improving and implementing public health strategies that can reduce the harm associated with drug use and misuse. They also help to promote compassionate care for people who use drugs by supporting syringe service programs (SSPs) and advocating for human rights.
The following are a few of the dozens of resources we have available to our members living with opioid addiction:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
If you would like to see what resources could be a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Windham, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here