Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Woburn, MA
Same-day opioid addiction treatment available in Woburn, MA. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, from the comfort of your home.
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Woburn, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Woburn, MA. Our care is available on the same day that you contact us, there’s no waitlists and no abstinence requirements to get started with treatment. We offer online and in-person services, so no matter where you are located in Massachusetts, you can get help. We also have Spanish-speaking staff and group counseling sessions in Spanish available upon request, so you can get care in the language you’re most comfortable with.
We partner with other like-minded organizations in Massachusetts in order to provide our members with life-saving resources. Our care is not only accessible, but it’s also affordable too! We accept most insurances, BCBS, MassHealth, Medicaid, and Medicare, as well as a sliding fee scale. You deserve to receive the care you need, no matter what your financial situation looks like.
How to start medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our care team. After this short conversation, you can start treatment as soon as you’d like. We have staff fluent in Spanish available upon request!
- We can also help you schedule a follow-up consultation with us, so we can get a better understanding of your goals for treatment. This will help us design an individualized treatment plan for you.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you, we’ll help you sign up for a short orientation and weekly group counseling sessions where you can connect with other community members in recovery.
Get Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone Today in Woburn, MA
You can receive opioid addiction treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone on the same day that you contact us. At Better Life Partners, we’re committed to providing you with high-quality, confidential care, no matter what your goals or treatment plan might look like.
We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we want you to come as you are to our program. You won’t face judgment for your background or drug use history at Better Life Partners–we know that opioid addiction can be complex and that recovery looks different for everyone. We’re here to provide you with the resources and support you need to start living a healthier life today, whatever that might look like for you.
How our opioid treatment is different from other programs:
- Our care is easily accessible. At Better Life Partners, we make sure that everyone can access our services. We offer virtual and in-person treatment options, as well as flexible scheduling and resources for Spanish speakers. You deserve to receive the care you need, when you need it!
- Our care is compassionate and judgment-free. We have a harm reduction philosophy, meaning we will never judge you or turn you away from our program. We also don’t punish members for things like missing a meeting or relapsing. We recognize that recovery can be complex, and we’re here to support you through that journey.
- We let you take charge of your recovery journey. Recovery looks different for each individual and there is no “right way” to do recovery. So when you come to our program, we will encourage you to set your own goals and determine what you’d like to get out of treatment. No matter what your recovery looks like, we’re ready to support you!
MAT Treatment with Suboxone in Woburn, MA
You can receive medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone from anywhere in Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. MAT is a whole-person form of treatment that typically consists of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but you can also utilize other resources alongside MAT for extra support.
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone for opioid addiction, which is a medication that has been studied extensively and has been shown to be an effective way to treat opioid use disorder. Buprenorphine and naloxone are the two main medications in Suboxone, which have both been studied and FDA approved. Research has shown that those who use MAT to treat opioid addiction tend to stay in treatment, experience fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms, and they’re also less likely to overdose or relapse.
With Better Life Partners, you can access MAT on the same day that you contact us, no matter where you live in the state. A clinician will guide you through the process of MAT and answer any questions you may have. You’ll also have support during your group counseling sessions from a licensed professional, as well as peers also in recovery. You don’t have to go through treatment alone!
If you think MAT might be right for you, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831. We’re always ready to help.
Compassionate Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Woburn, MA
You deserve to live a life filled with belonging, love, and purpose. At Better Life Partners, we can help you do that! We have a harm reduction philosophy, meaning we’re committed to providing our members with kind, compassionate care–no matter what their background or drug use history might be. You won’t ever face any judgment from our care team.
We’re a non-punitive organization, which means we will not punish you if you miss a meeting, change your treatment goals, or relapse. We understand that recovery is complicated and we’re here to be a source of positivity and encouragement. We won’t ever make you do anything that you aren’t ready to do. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) in Massachusetts.
We understand that recovery looks different for everyone and no matter what your recovery journey looks like, we’re here to support you. Whether you want to abstain from drugs completely, use drugs less, or something else, we’ll help you reach your goals. We also partner with like-minded organizations all over Massachusetts, which allow us to bring life-saving resources directly to you.
We provide our members with dozens of resources for opioid addiction, here are just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment, we’re ready whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Woburn, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here