Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Auburn, MA
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Auburn, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today.
MAT with Suboxone Treatment Services Near You in Auburn, MA
With Better Life Partners, you’re able to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Auburn, Massachusetts. We’re here to provide confidential support to those living with opioid addiction in Massachusetts, no matter what your recovery goals might be. We offer virtual and in-person treatment services, as well as flexible scheduling for appointments and group counseling sessions.
We partner with community-based organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring opioid addiction treatment directly to where our members live and work. We can provide you with Suboxone treatment today, wherever you might be in the state. We also accept most insurances, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and even a sliding fee scale. We’ll make sure treatment works for you!
What opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners looks like:
- You can get treatment right when you need it–no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. We offer in-person and online appointments based on your preference, and we also have morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for things like group counseling sessions and consultations.
- You can come as you are, we’ll meet you wherever you’re at in your recovery. At Better Life Partners, we don’t judge anyone–period. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences. That’s why we provide our members with dozens of community resources for opioid addiction, we’ll find the treatment that works for you!
- You’ll receive high-quality, confidential treatment that prioritizes your needs and goals. We encourage our members to set their own treatment goals and define what a healthier life looks like for them. We don’t make anyone do anything they don’t want to do–we’re here to support you in whatever ways we can.
High-Quality Opioid Addiction Treatment Program in Auburn, MA
Better Life Partners believes that everybody deserves a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose–and we’re here to provide you with the resources to achieve that. We have a team of high-quality medical professionals dedicated to helping you meet your treatment goals, whatever they may be. We’re here to help you through your recovery, which includes access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone if medically appropriate.
At Better Life Partners, we pride ourselves on being a judgment-free, non-punitive organization. We want our members to feel comfortable with showing up as they are, no matter where they might be in their recovery journey. We promise not to judge you, and we also won’t punish you for missing meetings or relapsing. We’re here to help you start living a healthier life today, whatever that might look like for you.
Steps to getting same-day MAT treatment in Auburn, MA
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and speak with a member of our team. After a 15-minute phone call, you’ll be free to start treatment immediately! If medically appropriate, we can send your Suboxone prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you’d like, you can schedule a follow-up appointment to allow us to get a more in-depth understanding of your current situation. In Massachusetts, this can be online or in-person. We’ll make sure you have the support you need to meet your recovery goals.
- If Better Life Partners feels like a good option for you, you can continue treatment by scheduling a short assessment, an orientation, and recurring group counseling sessions. We’ll work with you to make sure treatment fits into your schedule.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program Near You in Auburn
You’re able to get same-day medication-assisted treatment in Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. We make it easy to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction, all you have to do is call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see if it’s a good option for you. MAT is a whole-person form of opioid treatment that helps care for your body and your mind. MAT usually uses a combination of behavioral therapy along with medications for opioid addiction (MOUD), but you’re also able to utilize other resources alongside those.
At Better Life Partners, our MAT program is safe, effective, and confidential. You will be guided by a medical professional throughout your treatment program, and you will also have support from your peers in your weekly group counseling sessions. Studies have shown that MAT is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction in both long-term and short-term treatment plans–we’ll make sure you’re getting the care you need, right when you need it.
We prescribe Suboxone for opioid addiction, which is a MOUD that is made up of buprenorphine and naloxone. It comes in the form of a sublingual film, and studies have shown it is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. There are lots of misconceptions about MAT, but it has been shown to reduce the likelihood of relapse and overdose, and it can also help reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
If you want to learn more about our MAT program, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team today!
Healing Together: Compassionate Opioid Treatment in Auburn, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we treat everybody with compassion and kindness–regardless of their background or drug use history. We know that the healthcare system has historically failed individuals living with opioid addiction, which is why we’re here to combat the stigma with our harm reduction philosophy. To us, harm reduction just means that we don’t judge anyone, we don’t kick anyone out, and our doors will always be open if you ever choose to leave our program.
We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences–that’s why we don’t kick members out for things like missing meetings or relapsing. We partner with like-minded organizations across the state of Massachusetts that allow us to bring care directly to you. Everyone’s recovery is going to look different, that’s why we provide such a wide range of resources to choose from. We want to help you start living a healthier life, on your own terms.
Here’s just a few examples of the resources we offer our members in Massachusetts:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling sessions led by a medical professional
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment today! There’s always someone ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Auburn, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here