Blandford, MA: Medication-Assisted Treatment Services
Get medication-assisted treatment in Blandford, MA. We provide same-day, in-home opioid addiction treatment.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program Near Blandford, MA
If you are living with opioid addiction near Blandford, MA, you can now receive same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. At Better Life Partners we are improving access to opioid addiction care by providing high-quality, confidential care no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We offer treatment services both in-person and online, with immediate access to treatment. You will no longer have to deal with waitlists or long commutes with Better Life Partners.
We know the cost of treatment can sometimes influence your decision to get treatment too. That’s why we partner with community organizations that help us provide treatment to anybody who needs it. Together we can provide high-quality, non-judgmental care while keeping costs low. We accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, and BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale for anyone who can’t pay out-of-pocket.
Why you should choose Better Life Partners for opioid addiction treatment:
- Easy, convenient, and confidential treatment. You can gain access to same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone just by calling. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, we can offer you both in-person and online care. No more waiting. When you decide you are ready, we’ll be right there with you.
- You want treatment without biases and judgment. At Better Life Partners, we can provide you with exceptional and confidential care, without ever having to leave your home. Our care team understands the complexity of opioid addiction and is committed to remaining non-punitive and judgment-free.
- You want to decide what recovery looks like. We don’t expect all recovery journeys to be the same. Drug use history, background, and experience vary from person to person. At Better Life Partners we celebrate this uniqueness. Our goal is to empower you to set your own treatment goals and decide what a healthier life looks like for you.
Confidential, Same-Day Opioid Treatment in Blandford, MA
You can feel comfortable coming to Better Life Partners exactly as you are for same-day opioid addiction treatment. Choose between online or in-person care, whatever fits better into your schedule. With dozens of resources available, we are confident we can help you find the treatment you’re looking for, without sacrificing quality.
At Better Life Partners, we strongly believe everyone deserves to live a life filled with love, belonging, and purpose. We can help you get there with our compassionate approach to care–we’ll provide you with all the resources you need to start living a healthier life today. We are committed to providing you with high-quality, judgment-free care, no matter what you want your treatment to look like.
To get started on your opioid recovery journey today, just…
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831. After a free and confidential 15-minute consultation, you can immediately start treatment. If Suboxone is prescribed, it will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- You can choose to schedule a longer follow-up appointment to give us a better idea of your current situation, and we’ll work with you to see what resources might work well for your treatment goals.
- Finally, if you feel Better Life Partners is a good fit, you’ll complete a quick orientation into the program and schedule weekly group counseling sessions led by a medical professional.
Access to Suboxone Medication-Assisted Opioid Treatment Blandford, MA
At Better Life Partners you get access to same-day opioid addiction care, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. No matter where you are in Massachusetts, we can provide you with either in-person or virtual care.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a treatment strategy that focuses on the whole person. MAT is typically a combination of behavioral therapy and medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), but other resources can be used alongside these for additional support. Studies on MAT have shown that it is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction in both long-term and short-term treatment plans.
Suboxone is the MOUD we prescribe at Better Life Partners for MAT. It is a sublingual film made from Buprenorphine and Naloxone. Suboxone has shown to have a very positive impact on lowering the risk of relapse and overdose and improving retention in recovery. Many people also report fewer cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
In addition to medication, we have a strong support network for any of our members living with opioid addiction. From the guidance and support from our compassionate medical recovery team to the network of community peers you meet through weekly group counseling sessions, you will never be alone on your recovery journey.
Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to find out if medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is right for you.
A Kinder Form of Opioid Treatment in Blandford, MA
Healthcare should always remain unbiased, but unfortunately, we know that individuals living with opioid addiction often face stigma for their condition. At Better Life Partners, we know things need to change. Our philosophy is to reduce harm. This doesn’t look the same for everyone. Some people are hoping to never use opioids again and some are hoping to decrease their risk of overdose. Regardless of what you are looking for in recovery, we are here to help and support you in any way we can. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) in Massachusetts.
We are a non-punitive organization. This means we don’t ever dole out consequences or place ultimatums on treatment. You get the choice to receive the treatment you want, the way you want. We just want to be a part of making your safer and healthier life a reality–no matter how that looks. You get to decide what you get out of treatment, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Here are some of the resources we have available because of great partnerships within the community:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources could help you start living a safer life today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Blandford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here