Alcohol Treatment Program in Chelsea, MA
Better Life Partners makes it easy to start recovering from alcoholism (AUD). Call us today to join our alcohol treatment program in Chelsea, MA.
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Chelsea, MA
Are you looking for a nonjudgmental, bilingual treatment program for alcoholism (AUD) that can fit into your budget in Chelsea, MA? Better Life Partners can bring our flexible, affordable treatment to you, no matter where in Massachusetts you live. You can receive our treatment both online and in-person, and you can start treatment as soon as you contact us—we never have a waitlist. We will work to get you set up with what you need to start your recovery from AUD, wherever and whenever you need it.
The support from our partners across Massachusetts allows us to offer our services to everyone, all across the state. We have Spanish-speaking staff members and translation services available for other languages, so you can benefit from our treatment sessions without a language barrier.
To keep treatment affordable, we offer a sliding-fee scale and we take most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. We will always find a way to help you access our care.
Our treatment is based on harm reduction—receive our compassionate, nonpunitive care today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831.
Steps to begin Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment program today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831today to have a quick (15-minute) phone consultation with a member of our team. We can meet your language needs: we provide translation services, and we have Spanish-speaking team members as well. Right after this consultation, you can get set up with our treatment.
- If you’d like to start treatment at Better Life Partners, we will then work with your schedule to set up an assessment and an orientation at times that are good for you. We will also find a convenient time for you to attend our weekly group therapy sessions.
- You are not required to take medication in order to participate in our program, but many of our members do try medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use. If you are interested in medication for AUD, one of our clinicians will help you understand your options. Many members who try medication find it helpful, but the choice is always yours!
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Chelsea, MA
Better Life Partners can offer you our same-day, welcoming treatment no matter where in Massachusetts you live. Our partnerships with like-minded organizations across the state
help us set you up right away with all the resources you need to start your recovery. We believe that all recovery goals are valid—no matter what a healthy future looks like for you, we provide you with what you need to work towards that future.
At Better Life Partners, weekly group counseling sessions are a vital part of our program. During these sessions, members can talk to one another privately about recovery and alcohol use without fear of being judged. Group counseling is a place for members to form a tight-knit, supportive recovery community that is an important part of treatment for many. Sessions are held in the presence of a licensed professional who helps direct conversations about topics like goal setting and developing coping skills.
Our partners across Massachusetts help us offer you these resources, and many more, for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Group therapy facilitated by a medical professional
- Optional medications for AUD (like Acamprosate, Naltrexone, and Disulfiram)
- A supportive and loving community support network
- Recovery coaching
- Help with managing medications
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And lots more!
Get started with alcohol use disorder treatment today in Chelsea, MA: call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831right away!
What is unique about our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners?
- We strive to keep our care as accessible and affordable as possible. With both in-person and online options, as well as many time slots for group therapy sessions, we will find a treatment plan that works for you. Taking insurance and offering a sliding-fee scale helps us keep treatment budget-friendly. Also, our Spanish resources and translation options mean that we can tailor our treatment to your needs no matter what language you speak.
- Our harm-reduction approach means that you can come to our program just as you are. Our care is always non-punitive and non-judgmental—we will never kick you out, turn you away, or punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. We believe that everybody’s treatment experience is one-of-a-kind, and that all treatment goals are valid. We are here to support you with resources and options no matter what!
- We know that it can be helpful to have many sources of support throughout recovery. That’s why we provide members with dozens of resources, like supportive group counseling sessions, optional medication treatment, and mental health counseling. You can also feel free to attend other treatment programs at the same time as ours. We have options for you, no matter what your goals and needs are for treatment.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Use Treatment in Chelsea, MA
At Better Life Partners, we will never judge or punish you for what your recovery looks like. Our harm reduction policy means that we know everyone has a unique recovery journey, and your path is yours to choose. Some of our members want to be abstinent, while others want to cut back on drinking—both goals, and others, are completely valid! Your community at Better Life Partners will be here for you to cheer you on and provide you with resources, no matter what.
You’ll never have to worry that there will be consequences for relapsing, missing meetings, or not being abstinent. We will make sure that you can access what you need during your recovery: if you miss a meeting, we will work with you to get it rescheduled ASAP. You can also leave our program at any time if you’d like, and you are always welcome back. Come just as you are to our treatment—we will offer you the unconditional support you deserve.
Get started today with your recovery from alcohol use disorder by calling or texting us now at (866) 679-0831.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Chelsea, MA
Some of our members find medication for AUD useful in addition to other treatment tools, while other members choose not to take medication. You aren’t required to take medication to participate in our program! If you are interested in medication for AUD, you can get medication treatment today: just call or text us at (866) 679-0831! You will have a meeting with a clinician who can walk you through your various options.
These are the three medications we offer to members who would like to take medication for alcohol use disorder:
- Acamprosate: This medication helps people who want to become abstinent from alcohol. It works by reducing your cravings and urges to drink alcohol.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, this medication is useful for folks who would like to totally abstain from alcohol. It helps by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Naltrexone: This medication helps people reduce their alcohol use, even if they don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol completely.
Get started with medication for alcohol use disorder this same day: call or text us at (866) 679-0831 now!
Non-judgmental AUD Treatment Center Near You in Chelsea, MA
In Chelsea, Massachusetts, Better Life Partners offers our respectful, accessible care for alcohol use disorder to everyone. The harm reduction-based philosophy by which we operate means that we won’t judge you or impose consequences—we’re here to provide you with the recovery tools you want and need, no matter what.
We know that recovering from AUD is a complex experience that looks different for everyone. Each of our members has a unique goal for recovery. Better Life Partners is here to remove any barriers that keep you from getting treatment, and we trust that we can find a way to help you achieve your goals and work towards a healthier life.
If you’re ready to get started with our compassionate treatment today, give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Chelsea, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here