Same-Day Medication Assisted Treatment in Chelsea, MA
Quick and easy opioid addiction treatment available in Chelsea, MA. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, we have translators and Spanish-speaking staff available to talk!
Convenient Opioid Addiction Treatment Program Near You in Chelsea, MA
At Better Life Partners, we offer same-day medication-assisted treatment, in fluent Spanish if needed, to anyone living with opioid addiction near Chelsea, Massachusetts. We understand how difficult it can be to find the treatment you’re looking for when living with opioid use disorder. To make things simpler for you, we have both online and in-person care options, in fluent Spanish if needed. We don’t want access to reliable transportation, a busy life schedule, or the language you speak to get between you and the treatment you’ve been looking for.
We also realize that for opioid addiction treatment to be accessible for everyone, it also has to be affordable. For anyone living in Massachusetts, we accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS. We also have a sliding fee scale and options for those who can’t pay out-of-pocket. At Better Life Partners, we don’t want the size of your paycheck to be a deciding factor in your treatment. We’re confident we can find a plan that works for you.
To get started with opioid treatment, including MAT with Suboxone, just follow these simple steps:
- Start with a free, no-commitment call or text at (866) 679-0831. After a 15-minute confidential consultation, treatment can begin immediately. If medication-assisted treatment is appropriate, a prescription for Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy most convenient for you.
- Next, we have you meet with a member of our recovery team, either virtually or in-person, to give us a better understanding of your situation and goals for treatment. This allows us to develop a treatment plan specific to you.
- Finally, if you’re happy with what Better Life Partners has to offer, we give you a short orientation into the program and help you schedule weekly group counseling sessions.
Easy to Access Opioid Addiction Treatment in Chelsea, MA
At Better Life Partners, we make it simple to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, or other life-saving opioid use disorder resources, if you live in Massachusetts. We understand that you have a busy schedule and that transportation might be unreliable, that’s why we offer affordable in-person and virtual treatment options to keep our care flexible for you.
Our compassionate recovery team recognizes opioid addiction for the complex medical disease it is. We know that recovery doesn’t come as a one-size-fits-all. At Better Life Partners, we are here to offer support and respect for anyone brave enough to make a change for the better. We don’t expect anything from you. We are committed to remaining judgment-free and consequence-free.
3 Signs that Better Life Partners would be a good fit for you:
- You want opioid addiction treatment that starts now. With access to same-day opioid treatment, including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, we’ve got you covered. No waitlists and no requirements to get care. Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
- You want high-quality compassionate care that comes with flexibility. At Better Life Partners we know you have a full life outside of your addiction. That’s why we offer virtual and in-person services, in fluent Spanish if needed, and timeslots for appointments and group counseling sessions spanning from early morning through later evening. Lack of transportation or a busy life schedule doesn’t need to stand in the way of you and your recovery journey.
- You want to decide what your future should look like. We are an organization that believes in reducing the harm associated with opioid use. The recovery team at Better Life Partners is here to support you and help you access resources that can help you live a safer and healthier life–whatever that means for you. We will never tell you how you have to live and will never punish or give out consequences. We are here to be a supportive place where you can feel safe to ask for what you need.
Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Options in Chelsea, MA
When you start searching for opioid addiction treatment you often run across a list of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and the term MAT (medication-assisted treatment). But what are these and do they work?
Medication-assisted treatment, or MAT, is a favorable approach to opioid addiction treatment because it takes into account that there are both physical and mental components to addiction. It often involves using medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy, but can also include other resources. While MOUD can be used alone, research suggests that individuals have a more positive recovery journey when MOUD is combined with behavioral therapy, making it a MAT program.
At Better Life Partners, we prescribe Suboxone for our MAT program. Suboxone is a sublingual film that is made from a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. In addition to improving retention in recovery, taking Suboxone also drastically reduces the unpleasantness associated with opioid use, like withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and overdose-related death. The other half of our MAT program is our clinician-led group counseling sessions. Here, you can find an entire support network of peers from your community who are going through a similar journey to yours.
If you would like to see if MAT with Suboxone is right for you, give us a call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Approaching Opioid Addiction Treatment with Compassion in Chelsea, MA
Living with opioid addiction in a society that places a lot of biases and judgments on you can be a difficult thing to deal with. It’s even worse when you run into these stigmas when seeking help from the healthcare industry. That’s why at Better Life Partners we have a harm reduction philosophy to care. This allows our recovery team to focus on accepting you for who you are and assisting you in the life you want to live.
As an organization, we are committed to remaining non-judgmental and non-punitive. We don’t want you worrying about whether something you do or don’t do will get you kicked out of treatment. At Better Life Partners it’s simple. We won’t kick you out, we won’t ask you to leave, and we’ll never force you into a treatment you don’t want. We understand that life is busy and you are doing the best you can. Our goal is to help you live safe, regardless of what that means for you.
We have partnerships with other like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts that allow us to bring these life-saving resources directly to you. Here are a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Medication management programs
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might work best for you, we’re always ready to talk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Chelsea, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here