Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Colchester, VT
It’s easy to get opioid addiction treatment in Colchester, VT. On the same day you call or text, you can get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone.
Colchester, VT: Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone
In Colchester, VT, Better Life Partners provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. No matter where you live in Vermont, we bring care directly to you. Our expert team of medical providers and licensed counselors collaborate with like-minded community partners statewide to deliver the excellent wraparound services you deserve. Treatment with Better Life Partners is compassionate and confidential.
We provide quick and convenient treatment, starting the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We understand that life is hectic and coordinating schedules can be a hassle. With us, scheduling appointments and meetings is a breeze. We offer virtual and in-person options to cater to a variety of timetables and preferences. Access care from the comfort of your home if you’d like–or join us in person! Speak Spanish? We have team members who are fluent in Spanish. Your comfort is our priority.
No matter what your paycheck looks like, we make it possible for you to access top-quality care within your budget. In addition to accepting Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, and most insurance plans, we offer a sliding fee scale for individuals without insurance.
How to get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Colchester, VT today:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for an easy 15-minute conversation with a care team member. Available on request are Spanish-speaking team members! Treatment can begin immediately after this phone call. If medically appropriate, a Suboxone prescription for medication-assisted treatment will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Next you can schedule another meeting, either online or in person, whichever works best for you. This consultation allows us to learn more about your experiences and goals so we can create a treatment plan customized to your situation. Our team will keep everything you share confidential.
- If you find Better Life Partners fits your needs, we’ll provide a quick orientation to our program and arrange for you to join recurring group counseling sessions.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment Near You in Colchester, VT
Top-notch, confidential care is right around the corner with our encouraging team of medical experts. You deserve compassionate treatment throughout your recovery. We take a non-punitive approach, providing understanding and flexibility rather than dishing out consequences.
Harm reduction principles also guide our work. That means if you miss a meeting or relapse, you won’t be punished. Our team includes Spanish-speaking team members who will readily assist you. Together, we’ll create a treatment plan that fits your vision for a healthier life.
Is our opioid treatment program a good fit for you?
- We are dedicated to providing treatment quickly. We are able to kick off treatment–including medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone–the same day you call or text us. Our program is customizable to both your calendar and your preferences for virtual or in-person treatment. You decide the style of treatment that works best for you, and we make it happen.
- We strive to make every member feel accepted and supported. By choosing to start your recovery journey with Better Life Partners, you’re tapping into a community of support. Instead of focusing on consequences as some treatment programs do, we instead focus on flexibility and options. If you forget a meeting or relapse, we collaborate to find an option for treatment to get you back on track.
- We’ll help you achieve a healthier life, on your terms. There are no rules to recovery. Everyone has a unique set of experiences that shape their path to recovery. We’ll listen to your goals and assist you in creating the healthier life you desire, whatever that looks like for you.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Colchester, VT
Better Life Partners offers wraparound medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services with Suboxone anywhere in Vermont. We can launch treatment the same day you call.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment that considers both physical and mental health during recovery. Using a combination of behavioral therapy with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD), our skilled medical team provides comprehensive support to help you achieve a healthier life.
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Naloxone and buprenorphine are the two medications that comprise Suboxone. Sadly, the use of medications for opioid addiction treatment is often judged and misunderstood. Some people say that MAT just trades one addiction for another, but this isn’t true. The FDA approves medication-assisted treatment, which studies show is a safe and effective method for treating opioid addiction. MAT can help make recovery easier by reducing withdrawal symptoms and cravings. You’re also less likely to relapse or overdose when utilizing medication-assisted treatment.
With clinicians available to answer questions and lead you through every step of treatment, you can feel confident in the expert support from Better Life Partners. Group counseling sessions–facilitated by medical professionals–provide an opportunity for you to share support with peers. You never have to walk the road of recovery alone.
For more information about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Spanish-speaking team members are readily available. We hope to support you in whatever way you need.
Access Judgment-Free Opioid Treatment in Colchester, VT
Our compassionate team at Better Life Partners never judges anyone for their drug use background. We deliver confidential and high-quality care in a way that best works in your schedule and according to your preferences. Start treatment with a quick text or phone call to (866) 679-0831. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy–we aim to reduce the negative outcomes of drug use, including STIs, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, along with others.
Your vision and goals for a healthier life are always prioritized when building a treatment plan. We also understand that living with opioid addiction is tough. You may relapse or miss a meeting. It happens. We encourage you to show up as you are. We hope to provide a place of belonging and support.
Thanks to like-minded community partners like VT Cares, we’re able to provide dozens of resources for those living with opioid addiction throughout Vermont. VT Cares provides individuals with things like HIV testing, syringe exchanges, and other resources to reduce harm from opioid use.
Reduce your likelihood of an overdose, STI, and hepatitis C with our many resources. Here’s a quick sample of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
No matter where in Vermont you live, call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to connect with these key resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Colchester, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here