Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Dedham, MA
Our wraparound outpatient alcohol treatment program is available in Dedham, MA. Get started with recovery today, online or in-person!
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (now known as AUD) in Dedham, MA
In Dedham, MA, those living with alcohol use disorder can get confidential same-day treatment with Better Life Partners. To bring our services and resources for AUD into every corner of the state, we partner with like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts to ensure care is available whenever and wherever it’s needed.
Want to access comprehensive treatment from the comfort of home? We provide both online and in-person services to accommodate a range of schedules and preferences. And we work quickly to make sure your treatment is timely — in fact, we can start treatment on the same day you call or text us.
To make treatment affordable, we accept most insurances, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, and offer a sliding fee scale for those in need of a different option. No matter what your financial situation looks like, we promise to work with you to provide top-tier services within your budget.
It’s easy to get started with our alcoholism treatment program:
- A simple phone call to (866) 679-0831 will connect you to a member of our care team for a quick, 15-minute consultation. Everything is kept confidential.
- Treatment can begin immediately after this conversation. If Better Life Partners seems like a good fit for your recovery journey, we’ll work with you to schedule an assessment, a quick orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at a time you find convenient.
- We offer medication for AUD, but it is not required to get treatment with us. An optional follow-up medical evaluation can provide more information about medication for alcoholism. We’ll talk about your unique relationship with alcohol and what you would like to get out of treatment. Just ask when you call!
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Program in Dedham, MA
With Better Life Partners, high-quality care for alcohol use disorder is available either virtually or in person according to your preferences. You can access our compassionate care from anywhere in Massachusetts and we accommodate a variety of schedules with our flexible appointment times.
If you choose Better Life Partners, you’ll be surrounded by a team of medical professionals who emphasize compassion and harm reduction when delivering care. We understand that everyone experiences alcohol use disorder (AUD) differently and therefore has unique needs and goals for recovery. We are here to listen and provide all the resources and support you need during treatment. No matter what your vision of a healthier future holds, we promise to support you along the way.
What makes Better Life Partner’s alcohol/AUD treatment unique?
- Compassionate care is available the same day you call or text us. Taking that first step to seeking care is often difficult. We want to honor your decision by providing care quickly and without hassle. You can feel comfortable showing up as you are in our program. We never judge or punish members. Instead, we provide a multitude of resources and support to make treatment work for you.
- Comprehensive support means licensed practitioners, clinical group counseling, optional access to medications for AUD (“alcoholism”), and so much more. You decide what resources work for you, and we’ll build a treatment plan around your needs and goals.
- You can customize your AUD treatment. Here at Better Life Partners, we recognize that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. Our members take center stage when deciding what they want recovery to look like. Sometimes people want to drink less, abstain completely, or choose another goal–whatever you want to do, we’ll provide the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Dedham, MA
Across the entire state of Massachusetts, Better Life Partners offers convenient same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD). You choose whether to access treatment in person or from the comfort of home, and we’ll make it happen. Embark on recovery with a compassionate team of licensed experts and a full toolkit of resources and services. We take a member-based approach to treatment. Each person experiences alcohol differently and carries unique needs and goals. You’ll have lots of options to find the resources and services that work for you during alcoholism treatment.
The power of peer support during recovery cannot be emphasized enough. That’s why we build our treatment program around community group counseling sessions. During weekly meetings alongside peers, you can create a robust support system with members of your community who understand topics related to alcoholism and recovery.
The group counseling sessions are always led by a licensed professional who supports members in managing symptoms, finding healthy ways to cope, and setting goals. Recovery does not have to feel lonely. At Better Life Partners, a full support system of licensed practitioners, medical providers, and peers is ready to help you on your recovery journey.
Thanks to our trusted partners across Massachusetts, we deliver care for alcohol use disorder wherever it’s needed across the state. Here’s a sample of our services:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Interested in starting treatment today? Have questions about our program? You are welcome to call or text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Get access to optional medication for alcoholism today in Dedham, MA.
As an optional service, Better Life Partners offers medication for alcoholism to our members on the same day you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. If you’d prefer not to take medication, that’s completely fine! You never have to do anything you don’t want to do, and you can change your goals for treatment at any time. Many members join our group-based program without using medication. If you decide to pursue medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, a medical provider will guide you through treatment.
Want to learn more about medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD)? Below are three options we can provide:
- Acamprosate: If your goal is to abstain entirely from drinking, this medication might work well for you. It diminishes your cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: Want to limit your drinking but not abstain from it completely? This medication could work for you.
- Disulfiram: This medication intensifies your body’s physical reaction to alcohol. Like Acamprosate, this medication could help those who want to maintain complete abstinence.
These medications have all been studied thoroughly and shown to be safe and effective methods for treating alcohol use disorder. If you decide medication-assisted treatment is the right fit for you, you’ll also participate in weekly group counseling meetings with your peers. Once a month, a medical provider joins these meetings to check in with members and help make sure recovery is going as smoothly as possible.
Interested in medication for alcoholism? Want to learn more? Feel free to call/text us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can start today.
Judgment-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Dedham, MA
Recovery looks different for everyone. We welcome members from all backgrounds and provide a variety of services to address everyone’s unique needs and goals for recovery. A harm reduction philosophy guides our work. This means we pledge to meet each member where they are, providing compassion every step of the way.
We are a judgment-free and non-punitive organization. If you miss a meeting or drink again, we won’t punish you or take you out of our program. We understand that recovering from alcoholism is multi-faceted and sometimes takes a lot of turns along the way. That’s okay. You always have a place here.
Your voice matters most during treatment–we prioritize your goals and work to help you achieve your version of a healthier life. With an abundance of resources and services for alcohol use disorder, we are ready to assist you in whatever way we can.
To start alcoholism treatment today, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re happy to talk to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Dedham, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here