Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Derry, New Hampshire
We provide same-day access to our alcohol treatment program both online and in-person in Derry, New Hampshire. Better Life Partners makes it easy to get compassionate treatment for alcohol use disorder (alcoholism).
Same-Day Care for Alcohol Use Disorder (Alcoholism) in Derry, NH
Do your friends or family comment on how much you drink? Do you often wake up in the morning and don’t remember the night before? Are you unsure of where to start with recovering from alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder/AUD)?
Better Life Partners provides compassionate, supportive care for those living with AUD in Derry, New Hampshire–no matter what your goals for recovery might be, we’ll be here to support you. Our alcohol treatment program is available online and in-person, so you can start recovering from the comfort of your home, if you’d like. Our group counseling sessions combine peer support with guidance from licensed professionals, so you’ll always be getting the wraparound care you deserve.
We partner with organizations like The NH Alliance and the New Hampshire Harm Reduction Coalition to bring our services directly to you, no matter where you’re located in New Hampshire. No matter what your financial situation is, we’ll be able to make treatment work for you. We accept most insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, NH Healthy Families, Well Sense, and AmeriHealth Caritas, along with a sliding-fee scale.
Ready to start recovering from alcoholism (AUD) today? Here’s how:
- Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 and you’ll have a short, confidential consultation with a member of our care team. We have translators available upon request. You can begin treatment immediately after this phone call!
- If you feel like our alcohol treatment program is a good fit for you, we’ll help you find time in your schedule for weekly group counseling sessions, an assessment, and a short orientation into our program. Your recovery can start today!
- We provide our members with dozens of resources for AUD, one of which is medication-assisted recovery. Medication is never required to get treatment, and many members opt out of it. But if you feel like medication might be right for you, we’ll schedule you for a consultation with a prescriber to see if it’s a good fit!
Convenient Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Derry, NH
Better Life Partners makes it possible to begin your recovery on the same day that you call or text us, no matter where you’re located in New Hampshire. Our member-centered care model prioritizes your goals during treatment, so you get to decide what recovery looks like for you.
We combine peer support services, licensed practitioners, and access to medical care to ensure you’re getting the wraparound treatment you deserve. Our alcohol treatment program is completely judgment-free and non-punitive, so you can come to our program as you are. Whether you want to quit drinking entirely, learn to drink in moderation, or something else, we’ll be here to provide you with the support and resources you need to get there.
Is our alcohol treatment program a good fit for you?
- Do you want to be surrounded by a supportive recovery community? Better Life Partners combines peer support with guidance from licensed professionals to ensure you’re getting the compassionate, wraparound support you need to recover. You never have to go through treatment alone!
- Do you have a busy schedule? We’re flexible! We’ll work with your schedule to make sure you’re able to get treatment when and where it’s easiest for you. We have time slots for appointments and group counseling sessions from morning through evening, and all of our services are available both online and in-person!
- Do you want to decide what recovery means to you? At Better Life Partners, you get to determine what your treatment program looks like. We’ll empower you to set your own goals–no matter if you want to abstain from drinking altogether or decrease the amount you drink in general, we’ll be here to support you!
Alcohol Treatment Services Available Today in Derry, NH
Thanks to our partnerships throughout New Hampshire, we’re able to provide you with dozens of resources, no matter where you’re located in the state. One of these organizations is The Doorway, an organization that helps individuals living with addiction by providing support services and resources.
The main component of our alcohol treatment program is our group therapy sessions, which are always led by a licensed professional. These meetings can be attended either online or in-person, and you’ll get wraparound support from your peers in recovery along with care from our professional care team.
In these meetings, you’ll be guided through a new educational topic relating to alcohol use and addiction every week. You’ll also get guidance from your group leader with things like setting goals, managing symptoms, developing healthy coping mechanisms, and so much more. And of course, you’ll get to create a strong support system with other community members in your group.
The list of resources we’re able to offer our members is always growing, but here’s what we can provide you in Derry, NH:
- Group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Basic primary care services
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder)
- A supportive recovery community
- And so much more!
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources might be a good fit for you, we’re always available to talk!
Optional medications for alcoholism (AUD) available in Derry, NH
One of the many resources we’re able to provide you with is medication-assisted recovery. Many members choose not to use medication during their alcohol treatment program, but some find it to be a helpful form of support during their recovery. Medication is never required to get treatment with Better Life Partners, but if it’s something you’re interested in, we’d be happy to help!
A medical professional will take into account your background and goals for recovery when deciding what (if any) medication is appropriate for your situation. Here’s a brief overview of the different medications we’re able to provide:
- Naltrexone: Taken 1x/day orally or 1x/month as an injectable, and is recommended for those who want to drink in moderation. It works by reducing cravings and lessening the positive effects of alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Taken 3x/day and is recommended for those wanting to abstain from alcohol entirely. Works by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Taken daily and is recommended for those whose goal is abstinence. Works by reducing cravings and causing nausea when mixed with alcohol.
All three of these medications have been studied extensively and have shown to be a safe and effective way of treating alcohol use disorder (alcoholism/AUD). If you’re interested in trying medication, just mention it when you call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll get you an appointment with one of our prescribers!
Harm Reduction-Based Outpatient Alcoholism Treatment Center
Better Life Partners makes it possible for you to get non-judgmental, punitive-free care for your alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) no matter where you’re living in New Hampshire. We have a member-centered program, which means your needs and goals will always be a top priority–regardless of what those might be.
We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we provide options, not consequences. No matter if you want to quit drinking completely, start drinking in moderation, or something else–we’ll be here to provide you with the resources and support you need to start living a healthier life today.
You’re able to combine different resources to make sure your treatment program is working for you. We also want you to attend other AUD programs alongside ours if you think it will help! You never have to worry about being judged, turned away, or kicked out of our program for things like missing meetings, relapsing, or changing your goals. And if you ever leave, you’ll always be welcomed back–no questions asked.
If you’re ready to get started with recovery, just call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We’re ready to start whenever you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Derry, New Hampshire?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in New Hampshire. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, NH Healthy Families, AmeriHealth Caritas, Well Sense, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here