Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Essex, VT
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Essex, Vermont. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Suboxone in Essex, VT
Better Life Partners offers same-day access to medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone for opioid addiction in Essex, VT.
Our treatment is straightforward and affordable. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, BCBS, and Cigna. A sliding fee scale is offered to those who need a different option or for those without insurance. We’ll ensure treatment fits your budget. We also promise to meet you wherever you are. Prefer the comfort of home? We can do that. With virtual and in-person treatment options, we prioritize your confidentiality and comfort. Our team includes members fluent in Spanish who are always ready to help.
At Better Life Partners, we make it easy to access opioid addiction treatment and resources from anywhere in Vermont. Our expert team of medical providers and licensed counselors partners with trusted community organizations throughout the state, like VT Cares and AIDS Project of Southern Vermont to bring our comprehensive care to anyone in need.
Text or call us today at (866) 679-0831 to get started with treatment immediately. Care is always confidential.
Access medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone in Essex, VT today with a few simple steps:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team (in Spanish if you prefer!) Following this quick 15-minute phone call, we’ll arrange treatment immediately. If medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone is medically appropriate, we’ll send your Suboxone prescription to a pharmacy of your choosing.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment, either virtually or in-person. This conversation allows us to learn about your background and experiences so we can provide you with the specialized care you deserve. Our medical providers will handle your personal information with the highest respect and confidentiality.
- If you determine that Better Life Partners fits your aims, we’ll lead you through a quick orientation and schedule recurring group counseling sessions.
Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment Near You in Essex, VT
Same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone is a simple text or phone call away with Better Life Partners. If you’re looking for a Suboxone clinic, call Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831 to get started with opioid treatment from in Vermont. Access first-rate, confidential, and judgment-free care right at home.
We never shame or judge anyone for a drug use background. Instead, Better Life Partners helps those living with opioid addiction stay safe, discover a sense of belonging, and attain their vision for recovery. We take a non-punitive approach and understand that people sometimes miss meetings or relapse. No matter what, you are welcome at Better Life Partners. We’ll work around your schedule to provide treatment that fits your needs.
What makes Better Life Partners’ medication-assisted treatment (MAT) unique?
- Quick and hassle-free access to high-quality opioid treatment. Your time is valuable. Our team of medical professionals will provide you with quick and confidential treatment that starts the same day you call. Online and in-person care options give you the power to choose the format that works best for your preferences and schedule.
- Non-judgmental support. We incorporate a harm-reduction philosophy into our services, which means we treat all members with dignity and respect. No matter your drug use history, you are welcome in our community. We won’t punish you for using drugs or forgetting a meeting. With the encouragement from our program, you won’t have to walk the road of recovery alone.
- Design your own recovery. What does a healthier life look like to you? What makes sense for you in treatment? No two people experience the same version of recovery. We honor every perspective and share a range of resources to support each member’s needs. But you decide what suits you best on your journey of recovery.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Essex, VT
Better Life Partners offers compassionate medication-assisted treatment services in Vermont to folks living with opioid addiction. Simply call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to access medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone. You’re able to start treatment the same day you call.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) tends to both mental and physical health when helping individuals recover. This form of treatment integrates medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy.
Our doctors prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone consists of naloxone and buprenorphine. Although some people think MAT just trades addiction for another, research shows that MAT is safe and helpful in treating opioid use disorder. MAT helps facilitate recovery by lessening the severity of withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Relapses and overdoses are less likely when utilizing MAT treatment.
Along with the support from our clinicians, licensed counselors, and recovery coaches, you can share support with peers during weekly group counseling sessions. You never have to face recovery alone.
Curious if MAT is a good fit for you? Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 –we’re happy to share more about MAT and answer any questions.
How to Get Judgment-Free Opioid Treatment in Essex, VT
Too often, those living with opioid addiction are shamed and stigmatized by the health care system, making it difficult to access the treatment they deserve. At Better Life Partners, we treat each member with respect and make it easy to access care. A harm reduction philosophy is at the center of our treatment services. We aim to limit the undesirable consequences of drug use, such as infectious diseases, hepatitis C, and overdose-related deaths, among others.
Regardless of what recovery looks like for you, we want to make your vision for a healthier life a reality. We offer plentiful support and resources, but your voice matters the most. Treatment is built around your preferences and goals.
We also understand that living with opioid addiction is challenging. The road to recovery may be bumpy. You might miss a meeting, relapse, or even leave the program. No matter how many times you leave, you always have a place with us. We never punish members. Instead, we aim to provide the options and flexibility they need in recovery.
With a quick call or text to (866) 679-0831 , you can start treatment today.
We offer numerous resources to address the diverse needs of our members. Here’s just a sample of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- STI and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Essex, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here