Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Fall River, MA
Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Fall River, MA has no barriers to care! Start recovery today, online or in-person, with our compassionate care model.
Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Fall River, MA
Better Life Partners provides same-day treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) in Fall River, MA. When you join the Better Life Partners community, you’ll receive quick, confidential, and high-quality care from a compassionate team of experts.
You decide the format of care that works best for you–we offer virtual and in-person treatment options. We recognize that your time is precious; treatment can begin the same day you call or text us. With Better Life Partners, location is never a barrier. You can access our treatment services from anywhere in Massachusetts thanks to our partnerships with like-minded organizations around the state.
Too often, individuals are blocked from receiving high-quality health care due to financial limitations. Health care is a human right. To make our care affordable and accessible, we accept the majority of insurance plans, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid. No insurance? It’s okay. Our sliding fee scale is available for you to find a price point that works for your budget.
Start alcoholism treatment with a few straightforward steps:
- Call (866) 679-0831 for an easy, no-pressure 15-minute consultation with one of our care team members. We uphold strict confidentiality.
- You can start treatment immediately after this phone call. If Better Life Partners feels like a match for you, we’ll set up an assessment, an orientation, and weekly group counseling meetings. We provide flexible scheduling to cater to a range of schedules.
- Medication is an optional–but never mandatory–part of treatment. Some members find medication to be a useful resource during recovery from alcoholism (AUD), but medication is never required to obtain treatment with us. If you’d like to know more about medication, just let us know when you call and we’ll arrange for you to meet with one of our medical providers.
Convenient Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Fall River, MA
It’s up to you to decide whether you want to access care in person or from the comfort of your home! We offer online and in-person treatment options to accommodate a variety of schedules and preferences. We’ll deliver compassionate, first-rate care no matter how you design your treatment plan. Our services reach every corner of Massachusetts to ensure you have lots of options to receive treatment whenever you need it.
Our alcohol treatment program in Fall River, MA is led by licensed professionals who practice compassion and harm reduction in every aspect of care. Treatment is based on your unique situation and goals for recovery. We make care easy to access–there are no requirements for becoming part of our program. Everyone experiences alcohol differently, and we recognize that no two journeys of recovery will look the same. We’ll help you live a life full of belonging, purpose, and love–however you envision it.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol/AUD treatment unique?
- Same-day care at your convenience, without judgment. We make it easy to access treatment–just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started that same day. Unfortunately, society tends to shame those who struggle with alcoholism (AUD). At Better Life Partners, shame and judgment are never part of our treatment environment. We use a non-punitive, judgment-free approach that offers options, not consequences
- A wide range of resources is available to support your unique recovery journey. Among the many resources we offer are clinical group counseling, mental health care, and medications for alcohol use disorder. You’ll gain access to multiple support systems that take your whole person into account–looking after your mental, physical, and emotional health. You can utilize the resources and services that work best for you during recovery.
- Your treatment plan is based on your needs and goals. Everyone has a different history and relationship with alcohol, so recovery looks different for each person. Better Life Partners will support you in whatever way you need–whether you want to cut back on alcohol, abstain completely, or try another approach. Our priority is to help you achieve a healthier life on your terms.
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Fall River, MA
With flexible treatment services for alcoholism (AUD) available throughout Massachusetts, you can access our high-quality care wherever you’re located. Treatment can start the same day you call or text Better Life Partners at(866) 679-0831.
We offer both virtual and in-person treatment options–you choose the format that works best for you. With Better Life Partners, treatment is built around each individual. A full array of options and resources for alcoholism treatment means you can fit care to your needs and goals for recovery.
One of the most important aspects of our treatment program is our community group counseling meetings. In addition to maintaining strict confidentiality, these meetings are always led by a licensed practitioner. These weekly sessions will allow you to join a supportive network of peers while discussing alcoholism and recovery with those who can relate. Better Life Partners integrates support from licensed professionals, peers, and medical providers to deliver the most comprehensive, holistic care possible.
We offer a wealth of resources for alcohol use disorder. Thanks to robust community partnerships across Massachusetts, we can bring these services directly to our members:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
Interested in starting treatment today? Want to learn more about our program? Simply call/text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Get Medication for Alcoholism Today in Fall River, MA. Or, get treatment without medication!
Medications for alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”) are available on the same day that you call or text Better Life Partners at (866) 679-0831. This is a completely optional resource and not a requirement for our program. Many members opt out of medication while still participating in our community group counseling sessions. Others find that medication helps with recovery. Whatever you choose–you’ll be supported at Better Life Partners! For those who utilize medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, a clinician provides guidance and expertise during every step of treatment.
We offer three medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone: Interested in limiting your alcohol intake while still drinking occasionally? This medication could work for you.
- Disulfiram: Want to abstain from drinking? This medication makes you physically sensitive to alcohol intake and could work well for those with a goal of abstinence.
- Acamprosate: This medication reduces cravings for alcohol. Similar to Disulfiram, this medication may be useful for someone who wants to abstain completely from drinking.
These medications have all been thoroughly researched and studied. Each of them has been proven as safe and effective methods for treating AUD (alcoholism). Members who take part in medication-assisted recovery also participate in weekly group counseling sessions alongside peers. Once a month, a medical provider sits in on the session to make sure members feel okay with their medication and check in on mental health during recovery.
If medication for alcoholism (AUD) sounds like a good fit for you, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. Treatment can begin as soon as today!
Judgment-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Fall River, MA
Whether you want to limit your drinking, abstain completely, or do something else, Better Life Partners is here with the resources and support you need to achieve a healthier life. We recognize that there’s no one-size-fits-all way to treat addiction. We don’t press abstinence or any other form of recovery.
No matter what your treatment looks like, you will be received with compassion and understanding. Our team utilizes a harm reduction philosophy–which simply means that we never judge or punish members. We understand that sometimes you may miss a meeting, relapse, or change your treatment goals. Recovery is full of twists and turns. We provide the flexibility and options to make recovery work for you–and if you decide to leave the program, you’ll always be welcomed back. We’re here to support you in whatever way you need.
Beginning treatment for alcohol use disorder is easy–just call or text (866) 679-0831. A care team member is available to help you launch your recovery journey today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Fall River, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. You can also receive our treatment online or in person based on your preference. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here