Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Hartford, VT
Confidential in-home opioid addiction treatment in Hartford, VT. Get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone.
Easy-To-Access Opioid Addiction Treatment in Hartford, VT
Better Life Partners provides quick and hassle-free access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone to those living in Hartford, VT. Treatment starts the same day you call. Choosing to seek care for opioid addiction can feel challenging–that’s why we make the process of accessing treatment as smooth and convenient as possible.
When you decide to receive care from Better Life Partners, you’re entering into a supportive community that works around your schedule. Access treatment in person or from the comfort of home–it’s up to you. With a wide-ranging network of trusted community partners, like VT Cares and AIDS Project of Southern Vermont we make it possible for anyone in Vermont to receive our high-quality care.
We keep treatment affordable by accepting most insurances, including Medicaid, Cigna, and BCBS. For those without insurance, a sliding fee scale is available. We’ll help you find treatment at a price point that works for your budget.
Give us a call or text at (866) 679-0831 and we’ll set the ball rolling to provide the comprehensive treatment you deserve.
Get started with opioid addiction treatment today with a few easy steps:
- A simple phone call to (866) 679-0831 sets your treatment in motion. This confidential, commitment-free call with a care team member takes about 15 minutes. Following this conversation, you can start treatment immediately. If our doctors provide a Suboxone prescription, it will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- The next step is a follow-up meeting, either online or in-person, so that we can learn more about your background and goals for treatment. We collaborate with you to create a treatment plan and provide the specific resources you need to achieve your goals.
- If the treatment plan sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll then provide a quick orientation to the program and schedule you for recurring group counseling meetings.
Same-Day Medication-Assisted Treatment in Hartford, VT
Better Life Partners offers affordable and confidential same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Hartford, VT. We do everything we can to remove the hassle of accessing opioid addiction care. Unlike other programs, we don’t force you to drive to a bigger city or turn your life upside down for an in-patient rehabilitation program In-person and virtual options are available for our members to access appointments from the comfort and convenience of home. Flexible scheduling makes fitting appointments into your calendar a breeze.
You should feel at ease when receiving care for opioid addiction. Our team handles every interaction with respect and compassion. Come as you are, and we’ll welcome you into our community with love and support. Your goals for treatment are always at the forefront of our minds. We want to make sure treatment works for you.
If you think Better Life Partners might be a good fit for you, call or text us anytime at (866) 679-0831. We can answer any questions and start treatment that same day, if you’d like.
What can you expect when receiving MAT from Better Life Partners?
- Same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. The same day you call, you start treatment. When you decide to seek care, you’re taking a big step forward. We won’t waste your time or make you jump through hoops. We work quickly to provide the top-tier opioid addiction care you deserve.
- Compassionate care. It’s devastating when those living with opioid addiction are turned away and stigmatized by the very system that is supposed to care for them. We encourage you to come as you are. We never judge or shame anyone for a background of drug use. We’re here to support, not punish.
- Recovery built on your terms. Everyone carries a unique set of experiences, so recovery can look different for each individual–each version is valid. You decide what you want a healthier life to look like. We’ll provide the support and resources to help make it happen.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Hartford, VT
At Better Life Partners, we offer same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone for opioid addiction. As a whole-patient approach, (MAT) combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) with behavioral therapy to make sure both physical and mental health are looked after. MOUDs help to reduce the physical symptoms associated with opioid addiction, making it easier to focus on recovery. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Vermont.
Licensed counselors are available every step of the way to guide members through treatment. In addition, members participate in group counseling sessions to share support with peers who are experiencing the recovery journey alongside them. No one needs to face recovery alone. No matter where you live in Vermont, a network of support awaits you at Better Life Partners.
Despite the myths that exist around the use of medications for opioid addiction treatment, this approach is FDA-approved and backed by scientific studies. A safe and effective method for treating opioid addiction, MAT works by lessening withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Chances of a relapse or overdose drop when using MAT.
To hear more about MAT, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. We are eager to support you on your path to recovery.
Compassionate Opioid Addiction Treatment Model in Hartford, VT
At Better Life Partners, we extend compassion and support to every member. No one is shamed or judged for living with opioid addiction. Instead, we meet you where you are and are ready to support you in whatever way you need. Miss a meeting or relapse? You don’t have to fear punishment. You’ll always be welcome here.
Our goal is to limit the negative outcomes associated with drug use. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy to help you live a safer life in a way that makes sense for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery–we value all perspectives and work hard to honor your experiences and goals.
Call or text (866) 679-0831, treatment can start today!
We offer numerous resources to help lower your risk of an overdose, STI, hepatitis C, and other drug-related outcomes. Here are just a few of our services:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Infectious disease and drug testing clinics
- And so much more!
Access these essential resources from anywhere in Vermont with a quick text or phone call to (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Hartford, Vermont?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Vermont. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, BCBS, Cigna, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here