Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program in Holland, MA
Same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone available in Holland, MA. We provide confidential, high-quality opioid addiction treatment–no matter where you’re at.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Services in Holland, MA
If you are living with opioid addiction in Holland, Massachussetts, you can get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone with Better Life Partners. We offer online treatment options to make sure you can get the care you’re looking for, exactly when you’re ready. No matter what you’re hoping your recovery journey will look like, we’re here to support you.
We bring these life-saving resources directly to you–no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts–thanks to partnerships with community-based organizations that also believe in whole-person care. We accept most insurances, including MassHealth, Medicare, BCBS, and a sliding fee scale.
Simple steps to getting started with MAT services today:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our team today, in fluent Spanish if required. After a brief 15-minute confidential consultation, you’re able to start treatment immediately. If prescribed, Suboxone will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- We can also help you schedule a follow-up appointment online. This gives our recovery team a better understanding of your current situation and goals for the future.
- Finally, if Better Life Partners feels like a good fit for you, we’ll give you a short orientation and help schedule weekly group counseling sessions led by a medical professional.
Same-Day Opioid Use Disorder Treatment in Holland, MA
Same-day opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your own home in Holland, Massachusetts is now a reality with Better Life Partners. You deserve access to opioid addiction treatment right when you’re ready for it, that’s why we offer virtual services and flexible scheduling–there are no waitlists, and no requirements for treatment.
At Better Life Partners we invite you to come to us as you are. We are a judgment-free and punishment-free organization. No matter what you’re hoping your recovery journey to look like, we’re here to help you on the path to a healthier life. Everyone deserves dignity and respect. This doesn’t change with drug use. With us, you’ll get the compassionate and confidential care you deserve.
What makes Better Life Partners a good choice for opioid addiction treatment?
- You get quick, high-quality, and confidential treatment. Our medical professionals at Better Life Partners are dedicated to helping you get treatment for opioid addiction, right when and where you need it. We offer virtual care options to provide you with same-day treatment that works around your schedule–we’re here to support you however we can.
- You get to decide what your recovery looks like. At Better Life Partners, we don’t expect recovery to be the same for everyone. Opioid addiction is complex, and you’re going to have goals centered around your own life. Treatment here is personalized and designed around your treatment goals, not ours.
- You get opioid addiction treatment without judgment. We understand there is still a stigma around opioid addiction, even in the healthcare system. We work hard to fight back against it. Our harm reduction philosophy ensures treatment remains full of compassion and respect, no matter what. We don’t judge, we don’t punish, and we don’t force. We’re here to provide options, not consequences.
Accessible MAT Program Near You in Holland, MA
You can get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone from anywhere in Massachusetts with Better Life Partners. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a form of treatment that accounts for the whole person. It uses a combination of resources to support individuals throughout their recovery, usually combining behavioral therapy with medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD). Medication-assisted treatment comes with great positive backing from studies that show both its safety and efficacy in treating opioid addiction.
At Better Life Partners we prescribe Suboxone for our members choosing MAT. Suboxone is a medication made from the combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. When you get a Suboxone prescription from Better Life Partners, we’re able to get it to you no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. No more having to travel to specialty Suboxone clinics, just a quick trip to your local pharmacy.
In addition to Suboxone, which helps decrease withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and risks for relapse and overdose, at Better Life Partners you are also getting an incredible support network. Between our compassionate medical professionals who understand the complexity of addiction and other members also in recovery, you won’t have to go through this alone.
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to learn more about MAT with Suboxone, we’re always ready to talk.
A Kinder Approach to Opioid Recovery in Holland, MA
At Better Life Partners, we believe in respect and dignity for all–especially when it comes to healthcare. We realize this isn’t always the standard in the healthcare system when it comes to individuals living with opioid addiction. That’s why we’re working so hard to fight against the stigma by providing high-quality, compassionate care to those who need it in a format that is more accessible to everyone.
Our harm reduction philosophy is our promise to you that no matter what you want your recovery to look like, we are here to support you to a safer and healthier life. We promise to remain judgment-free and non-punitive. Living with addiction is difficult enough. We don’t need to have you worrying that one relapse or missed meeting might mean you’re no longer able to receive treatment. The reality is that life is sometimes messy. We get it. We’re here to provide you with options, never consequences.
Whatever you are looking for in recovery, let Better Life Partners help you to start living a healthier life today.
Thanks to our community partnerships, our members have access to a variety of resources for opioid addiction. Here are a few:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Drug and infectious disease testing
- Care coordination and referral services
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831. Your healthier life is just a call away with Better Life Partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Holland, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here