Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Program in Saco, ME
You can start healing today with our alcohol treatment program, which is available online in Saco, ME. Our compassionate, community-based care is ready for you whenever you’re ready.
Accessible Treatment for Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) in Saco, ME
Have you struggled to find treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that fits into your lifestyle and meets your needs? At Better Life Partners, we’re all about accessibility—we will make getting care as easy as possible. We provide dozens of resources for alcohol treatment that are judgment-free and non-punitive in Saco, Maine, and we feel confident we can find a treatment plan that’s ideal for you!
We offer virtual options for treatment, so you don’t have to travel if staying at home works best, and our programs like group counseling sessions have many time slots available. To make communication smooth, we have translation services, Spanish-language programming, and Spanish-speaking staff members. We don’t have abstinence requirements or a waitlist, so you can start treatment the same day you call us!
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations like 211 Maine and the Maine Association of Recovery Residences, Better Life Partners can deliver our confidential care to you anywhere in Maine. We take most insurance, including Medicare and Mainecare, and offer a sliding fee scale. Join us today—we’re ready to support you just as you are!
How to begin alcohol treatment with Better Life Partners in Saco, ME today:
- Text or call us at (866) 679-0831 and you will have a 15-minute phone call with one of our team members. We have translation services and Spanish-speaking staff members who can help. After this phone consultation, you can start treatment right away.
- Next, we will help you find convenient times to schedule an orientation and assessment. We will also work with you to decide on a time for you to come to weekly group therapy sessions. You can do these steps online if that’s easiest for you!
- You will be able to talk to a clinician right away if you wish to learn more about medication treatment for alcohol use. We will offer you judgment-free, loving treatment whether or not you choose to take medication. Some of our members use medication as a tool alongside others, while other members opt against it.
Non-Judgmental Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You
No matter where in the state you live, our partner organizations help us bring our compassionate treatment straight to you. Call or text us ASAP at (866) 679-0831: you can start treatment today! We’ll help you craft a unique treatment plan that’s perfect for you.
Better Life Partners bases our care on harm reduction. You deserve respectful, high-quality care no matter what your experience with alcohol use disorder (AUD) looks like or what your goals are for treatment. Our role is to offer you the support you want and need as you travel down your own unique recovery path. Whether you want to be abstinent, cut back, or have some other recovery goal, your needs are valid and you get to lead the way!
What’s unique about our outpatient alcohol treatment at Better Life Partners?
- Our care is designed to be accessible to everyone. You can get set up with care as soon as you call us, whether or not you are abstinent. With virtual choices for treatment, you can opt to work towards recovery at home. Our Spanish-language programs, translation services, and insurance options (including a sliding scale fee) help us keep treatment accessible to all.
- We provide dozens of resources as diverse and unique as our members. The many treatment tools we offer include optional medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD), confidential and compassionate group therapy, and a strong member community. Some members join other programs, such as AA, alongside ours. You get to choose what’s most helpful to you during recovery.
- Our non-judgmental treatment is based on harm reduction. We know that everyone’s experience with alcohol use and recovery is different, and no two people have the same recovery needs. No matter what you’d like to achieve in treatment, we’re here to offer you the loving support network and high-touch resources you need to meet your goals.
Get optional medication treatment for alcohol use today in Saco, ME
Contact Better Life Partners by call or text at (866) 679-0831 and you can get set up with medication treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) that same day! Some of our members consider medication a useful part of their treatment, while others choose not to take medication. Taking medication is always optional in our program! If you’d like to learn more about the medication options we offer, you can chat with a clinician ASAP.
We provide these three medications to members who want to try medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Disulfiram: This medication can be helpful for people who want to abstain from alcohol. It works by making your body very sensitive to alcohol, which might cause unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication is best for those who are pursuing abstinence. It reduces urges to drink and cravings.
- Naltrexone: This medication is most useful for people who don’t necessarily want to be abstinent, but would like to cut back on their alcohol consumption.
Studies have shown these three medications to be safe and to work well as alcohol treatment. Members who choose to take medication often find it useful in combination with our other resources like group counseling.
Start taking medication treatment for alcohol use disorder today: call or text us at (866) 679-0831 right away!
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Saco, ME
At Better Life Partners, we will offer you our non-judgmental treatment no matter what. We know that everybody’s recovery looks different. Our harm reduction approach means that we consider all treatment goals valid, whether you are looking to cut down on drinking, abstain entirely, or pursue another goal.
We know that there can be stigma around alcohol use. We’ll never judge you—we’re here to help! Our sensitive care is designed to support you through anything: we will never punish you or kick you out for relapsing or not being abstinent. If you miss a meeting, it’s all good—we’ll work with you to reschedule it ASAP. Above all, your unconditionally supportive Better Life Partners community is here to make sure you have what you need as you bravely pursue recovery.
Ready to start our non-punitive treatment? Call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 and begin today!
Find Healing: Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Saco, ME
Wherever you are in Maine, Better Life Partners’ high-quality, non-judgmental treatment can reach you. Our same-day care options for alcohol use disorder (AUD) can be accessed online. Reach out now and our dozens of treatment choices will be available to you today!
At Better Life Partners, we’re true believers in the power of group counseling. During weekly counseling sessions, community members openly and safely discuss experiences with alcohol use and recovery, knitting a valuable community network in the process. Sessions are facilitated by a licensed professional, who also directs conversations about educational topics like managing your symptoms and setting effective goals.
We’ll bring dozens of resources for alcohol use disorder (AUD) to you thanks to our partners across Maine. Here are just a few of our treatment options:
- Group counseling conducted by a licensed professional
- Accepting, tight-knit community of members
- Optional medications for AUD (e.g. Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Recovery coaching
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Referral services and care coordination
- Plus many more!
Ready to join the Better Life Partners family today in Saco, ME? Text or call us now at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Saco, Maine?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Maine. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, Mainecare, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here