Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Agawam, MA
Better Life Partners provides compassionate care in our alcohol treatment program. In Agawam, MA you can get started with recovery today!
Alcoholism (known as Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Agawam, MA
At Better Life Partners, we provide flexible and accessible treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder or AUD). Our same-day care options are offered online if you live anywhere near Agawam, MA. We’ll provide you with our high-touch services at times that work for you, no matter what your schedule is like.
Wherever you live in Massachusetts, our partnerships with organizations across the state help us bring dozens of different services directly to your doorstep. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, MassHealth, and offer a sliding-fee scale for anyone who needs it.
Simple steps to start our outpatient alcohol treatment program in Agawam, MA
- Start with a quick, 15-minute call to us at (866) 679-0831. After this confidential consultation with one of our team members, you’ll have the option to start treatment immediately.
- If you would like to begin your recovery journey with us, we’ll work with you to find a good time for your weekly group therapy sessions and give you a quick orientation into the program.
- We have one optional final step if you’re interested in medication for alcohol use disorder. If you feel this may be a good option for you, we’ll walk you through your options during a longer evaluation.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program in Agawam, MA
We’re ready to bring our flexible and convenient alcohol use disorder treatment resources directly to you in Agawam, MA. Whether you choose to participate in our treatment program virtually, our compassionate support network and nonjudgmental treatment are accessible to you on the same day you give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
We take a member-based approach to care at Better Life Partners. This means that your goals for recovery are what we prioritize. No matter what your recovery looks like, we’ll provide unwavering support as you work toward your goals. Whether that means cutting back on your drinking habits, stopping entirely, or something else, our recovery community is ready whenever you are.
What makes our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners different?
- We provide the same compassionate and respectful care regardless of what your recovery journey looks like. Not everyone is looking for the same thing out of recovery and not everyone gets a smooth linear journey without bumps in the road. At Better Life Partners, no matter what your recovery looks like, you know you will always receive the care you deserve.
- You can get started as quickly as today. We offer same-day access to online treatment options to get you started exactly when you decide the time is right. No waitlists or requirements. Just a simple phone call gets it all started.
- Our group sessions are led by a licensed therapist. It’s no secret that a positive peer support network can make a huge difference in a lasting recovery. That’s why we make ours the highlight of our program. We combine this peer power with the guidance and leadership of a licensed therapist to give you the wraparound support that can make a lasting impact.
Reducing Harm with Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Options in Agawam, MA
Every one of our members comes to us with different life experiences and hopes for their future. At Better Life Partners, we celebrate these differences and accept you exactly as you are. We have a harm reduction philosophy in place to ensure you get the understanding and empathetic treatment community you deserve.
Whether you want to cut back on drinking or completely abstain from alcohol, we offer no judgment or criticism. We instead choose to focus on options. You’ll never be punished or have to worry about being kicked out. Missed meetings, relapses, and other life events are just part of the recovery journey. We’re here to ride them out with you for as long as you’d like.
Reach out to us anytime at (866) 679-0831 to get started with our alcohol treatment program.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Agawam, MA
We offer a variety of resources to our members to allow you to customize your recovery journey to best match your goals. Medication is one of these resources! Don’t want to take medication? No problem! You’ll never be required to do anything you don’t want to do with Better Life Partners. But if medication for alcoholism (AUD) is something you’re interested in, you can mention it when you call us at (866) 679-0831.
We offer three medications to those who want to take medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD) depending on their goals for recovery:
- Naltrexone is a medication designed to help those who want to drink less, but might not necessarily abstain.
- Disulfiram works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol and is best for individuals trying to totally abstain from alcohol.
- Acamprosate, like Disulfiram, aids those who are trying to abstain completely from alcohol and works by lessening cravings and urges to drink.
If you feel this safe and effective tool would be a good option for you, we’ll have you meet with one of our licensed professionals to discuss your options in more detail.
To get more information or to get started today, call or text us at (866) 679-0831!
Accessible Alcohol Treatment Program in Agawam, MA:
No matter where you live in Massachusetts you can access our dozens of different treatment resources at Better Life Partners. We’re ready to work around your scheduling and lifestyle needs. We offer time slots for our group sessions spanning from early morning through evening and options for virtual treatment if that’s what works best for you.
The highlight of our alcoholism or AUD treatment program is our group therapy sessions, where our members can build a strong recovery community. These sessions are always led by a licensed professional. During each session, members have a safe space to discuss their recovery confidentially and openly while bonding with peers going through their own version of recovery. We’ll also introduce new educational topics each week like developing coping skills and symptom management.
Together with our partners we’re able to bring our wraparound care right to you. Here are just a few of the treatment resources we offer:
- Nonjudgmental, supportive group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (Naltrexone, Disulfiram, and Acamprosate)
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Recovery coaching
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831, and you can get set up with online treatment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Agawam, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here