Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Attleboro, MA
Our alcohol treatment program in Attleboro, MA is based on compassion and support. Get started with recovery today with our same-day care.
Same-Day Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Services Near You in Attleboro, MA
If you live anywhere near Attleboro, MA, same-day treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) is possible with Better Life Partners. We partner with like-minded organizations in communities throughout Massachusetts to make sure we can deliver our quality care right to you when and where it’s needed.
We value your time and don’t want you uprooting your life to accommodate AUD treatment. That’s why we offer dozens of different services accessible online so you can customize your recovery. To make sure these options can fit within your budget, we accept most insurances, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid. And if you don’t have insurance, we’ve got a plan for that too. We offer a sliding fee scale to ensure that everyone feels financially comfortable when accessing our treatment.
A few quick steps are all it takes to start alcoholism treatment with Better Life Partners:
- Kick it all off with a quick and confidential phone call to (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with a member of our care team.
- Treatment can begin immediately following this call if you feel Better Life Partners would be a good fit for your AUD recovery. From there, we’ll get you a quick orientation and help you find a time for your weekly group counseling meetings.
- The final step is only applicable to those of our members interested in using medication to assist them during their recovery from alcoholism (AUD). If this sounds like an option you feel would be a good fit for you, just mention it when you call and we’ll set you up with an appointment with one of our medical providers who can discuss your options in more detail. Medication is never required to get care with Better Life Partners.
Customizable Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Program in Attleboro, MA
No matter how busy your life is or how small of a town you live in, you can easily access top-tier alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) resources through Better Life Partners. Customize your treatment by picking from our dozens of services available. Whatever your recovery goals are, know that we’ve got the options to make them achievable.
At the center of our outpatient alcohol rehab program in Attleboro, MA is our licensed counselor-led group therapy sessions. In addition to building a great support network of peers, you also get the benefit of learning from professionals. Grow your skills in areas like symptom management, goal setting, and alternative coping strategies. The power of peer support mixed with the guidance and education from a licensed counselor can help foster life-long recovery.
What’s unique about Better Life Partners’ alcohol/AUD treatment?
- Immediate access to AUD support tools. Recovery isn’t easy. That’s why we make access to treatment as simple as possible. A simple call or text to us at (866) 679-0831 is all it takes to start your recovery journey today–there’s no waitlists!
- You plot your own path through recovery. Recovery doesn’t look the same for all our members–and it shouldn’t. Everyone comes to us with different goals and past experiences. That’s why we offer dozens of different support services for you to choose from so you can get a customized treatment plan that addresses your own personal goals.
- A worry-free recovery. We welcome you to our program exactly as you are. Alcoholism or AUD doesn’t look a certain way and neither does recovery. That means, your goals for treatment are valid, no matter what they look like. And when life throws you a curveball, you never need to worry about being kicked out or unwelcome. We’re here for you–without judgment–for as long as you need us.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Resources in Attleboro, MA
At Better Life Partners, flexible same-day treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is available whenever you call or text us at(866) 679-0831. No matter where you live in Massachusetts, you can access our dozens of services online. We make it convenient to tap into the resources that can help you reach your recovery goals.
We center our treatment program around our group counseling meetings. With help from licensed counselors leading every session, you get expert guidance and education combined with the power of your peers. In addition to a positive and supportive recovery community, you’ll also have guidance in developing healthy coping skills, setting goals, and managing symptoms.
Our strong community partnerships in communities near you are what allow us to bring care directly to you. Here are a few of the many resources we can offer:
- Group therapy led by a medical professional
- Recovery community
- Recovery coaching
- Medications for alcohol use disorder
- Medication management programs
- Mental health care
- And so much more!
If you have questions or would like to start your recovery from AUD today, feel free to call/text us at (866) 679-0831.
Start optional medication for alcoholism today in Attleboro, MA
Medication for alcohol use disorder (“alcoholism”) is one of the many support resources we have available to our members. Medication is never required but can be a powerful tool for some. If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism, mention it when you call us at (866) 679-0831 and we can get you set up with one of our clinicians to get you more information.
The three different medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD) we offer are:
- Acamprosate reduces cravings and urges to drink and is best suited for goals of complete abstinence.
- Disulfiram is similar to Acamprosate, and also works best for those with a goal of complete abstinence. It makes you very physically sensitive to alcohol intake often resulting in nausea if combined.
- Naltrexone is better suited for people looking to decrease their alcohol intake but not necessarily abstain.
All three of these medications are proven to be safe and effective at treating AUD, especially when combined with other support options like group counseling.
If you think medication for alcoholism fits your needs and goals, call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to begin treatment today.
Judgment-Free Alcohol Use Disorder Treatment in Attleboro, MA
At Better Life Partners, whatever your version of recovery looks like is okay with us. We don’t push abstinence and we know there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to addiction treatment. So, whether you want to cut back on drinking, abstain altogether, or find another option, we’ll provide the judgment-free resources and support you need to achieve that healthier life.
We operate from a harm reduction standpoint–which means all recoveries are supported without judgment or punishment. Missed meetings, relapsing, or changing your treatment goals are just part of the journey. Rather than provide you with consequences when life happens, we’ll surround you with support and options. Even if you need to step away from the program, you’ll always be welcomed back as many times as you need.
You can start treatment as soon as today with a quick call or text to (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Attleboro, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here