Medication-Assisted Treatment in Attleboro, MA
Same-day opioid addiction treatment in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Get medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone today, from the comfort of your own home.
Attleboro, Massachusetts: Medication-Assisted Treatment
You can get same-day access to opioid addiction treatment in Attleboro, Massachusetts; Better Life Partners offers medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone and other resources when you call/text today. We want care to work for you, that’s why we make it easy and accessible to get treatment. We provide online services, and we also have flexible scheduling for our group counseling sessions.
We partner with a variety of likeminded organizations that allow us to bring care directly to you, no matter where you’re at in Massachusetts. We also want care to be affordable for everyone who needs it, that’s why we accept most insurances, MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and a sliding fee scale. We also have options for those who can’t afford out-of-pocket payments, just ask when you call!
How is our opioid addiction treatment model unique?
- We are non-punitive and judgment-free. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we want you to come as you are to our treatment program. We don’t kick people out for relapsing or missing meetings, and we don’t judge anyone for their background or drug use history. We’re here to support you, no matter what your recovery looks like.
- You can get same-day access to high-quality treatment. Our program is run by medical professionals who are dedicated to providing you with compassionate and confidential treatment. Thanks to our partners across Massachusetts, we’re able to provide you with care no matter where you are in the state.
- We work around your schedule. We know that life can get busy, that’s why we make sure to have lots of options–we want recovery to work for you. We offer virtual appointments and we have morning, afternoon, and evening timeslots for group counseling sessions.
Get Same-Day Opioid Addiction Treatment in Attleboro, MA
We’re brought our opioid addiction treatment services into Massachusetts, which means that you’re able to get help right when you need it–no matter where you’re at. We offer same-day care, including access to life-saving resources like medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone, among others. We want treatment to work for you, that’s why we offer virtual treatment options as well as translation services, including staff fluent in Spanish.
Better Life Partners will meet you wherever you’re at in your recovery, we won’t ever make you do anything you don’t want to do and we also won’t judge you. Our program is centered around compassion, we know that recovery looks different for everyone–that’s why we encourage you to make your own goals for treatment and determine what a healthier life looks like for you.
We’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting the treatment you need, here’s how to get started:
- Call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to receive a 15-minute phone consultation with a member of our team. We have translators available upon request. You’re able to start treatment immediately, which includes beginning medication-assisted treatment if deemed medically necessary. Any prescriptions will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- If you’d like, you have the option of scheduling a follow up appointment for a more in-depth look at your situation. In Attleboro, you’re able to do this virtually.
- If you feel like Better Life Partners is a good fit for you, you can continue treatment by setting up an assessment, short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions. We’ll work with you and your schedule to make sure you’re getting treatment that works for you.
Caring for Opioid Addiction with Compassion in Attleboro, MA
At Better Life Partners we recognize that those living with opioid addiction have been failed by the healthcare system in the past. There’s still stigma surrounding opioid use disorder, but we’re working hard to fight against it. We have a harm reduction philosophy, which means that we care for everyone with an equal amount of respect, compassion, and dignity–regardless of their background or drug use history.
Everyone’s recovery looks different, that’s why we want you to decide for yourself what a healthier future looks like. Maybe you want to use drugs less, maybe you want to abstain altogether, or maybe your goals are something else entirely. We’re here to provide you with the resources that will help you through your recovery, no matter what it might look like.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to live a healthier life filled with love, purpose, and belonging. Here are some of the resources we provide to make that a reality:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Syringe exchanges
- Care coordination and referral services
- Medication management programs
- And so much more!
Call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 if you’re ready to start treatment, there’s always someone available to talk.
Get Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone Today in Attleboro, MA
Better Life Partners provides medication-assisted treatment anywhere in Massachusetts. We make it possible to get medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone on the same day you call us, if medically appropriate. MAT is a whole-person form of opioid addiction treatment, it uses a combination of medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy in order to care for you as a unique individual. Better Life Partners is one of the leading providers of medical-assisted treatment services in Massachusetts.
We prescribe Suboxone for MAT. Suboxone is a medication consisting of two MOUDs: buprenorphine and naloxone. It comes in the form of a sublingual film and studies have shown that it is safe and effective in treating opioid addiction. Research has shown that MAT is safe for both long-term and short-term treatment plans, and it can even help reduce unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, chances of relapse, cravings, and it can even prevent opioid overdose-related deaths.
When you receive MAT with Better Life Partners, you don’t have to worry about going through treatment alone. We have weekly group counseling sessions where you can create a support system with members of your own community. You’ll also have a clinician guiding you through MAT, so any questions or concerns you have, they’ll be there to help you.
If you’re interested in medication-assisted treatment for opioid addiction, call/text us today at (866) 679-0831 to see if it’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Attleboro, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here.
More Information About Attleboro
[geocentric-weather id=”71506711-3303-47bc-aaec-1a6b1d728123″][geocentric-about id=”71506711-3303-47bc-aaec-1a6b1d728123″][geocentric-thingstodo id=”71506711-3303-47bc-aaec-1a6b1d728123″]