Auburn, MA: Alcohol Treatment Program Near You
Better Life Partners provides same-day access to our alcohol treatment program in Auburn, MA. Start your recovery journey today!
Same-Day Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Auburn, MA
In Auburn, MA, our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners provides our members with same-day care, virtually. No matter where you’re coming from or what you’re looking for, our compassionate, non-judgmental treatment resources are available to you.
Partnering with organizations throughout Massachusetts helps us offer our many care options anywhere in the state. To keep this care financially accessible, we take most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, MassHealth, and offer a sliding-fee scale for anyone who needs it. We’re confident we can find the perfect fit for you. All you have to do is call us at (866) 679-0831.
Come get started with our outpatient alcohol treatment program in Auburn, Massachusetts today:
- Start with a simple, 15-minute phone conversation by calling us at (866) 679-0831. After chatting with a member of our care team, you’ll have the option to begin treatment immediately.
- If you’re ready to get started, the next steps are an orientation into the program and finding time for your weekly group counseling sessions.
- The final step is only for those members who think they may be interested in taking medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD). If this applies to you, just mention it in your initial call and we can set you up with a clinician who can walk you through your options. Medication is never required to get treatment with us.
Confidential Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) Treatment in Auburn, MA
You can get started with high-quality, confidential treatment for alcoholism (AUD) as quickly as today at Better Life Partners. A quick call to us at (866) 679-0831 can get your recovery journey kicked off right now.
All of our treatment options are member-focused which means you are always the one in control. You decide how you would like your recovery to look–whether that’s drinking less, stopping completely, or something else–and then we provide the supportive environment and resources that can make those dreams possible.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from the rest?
- We offer same-day care with flexibility built in. We know lives are busy and trying to squeeze something else in can sometimes feel impossible. That’s why we offer AUD treatment options the same-day you call in a virtual format. You decide what will work best for you.
- A recovery community that provides more than support. We all know a supportive community is a key component for AUD recovery. But at Better Life Partners, we give you that safe place to share while also providing expert guidance and education opportunities from a licensed professional who leads every group meeting.
- You get to decide your future. All of our members come from different starting places and with varied goals for recovery. Not everyone has the same definition of healthy and happy. And that’s okay. Whatever you decide you would like your recovery to look like is what we’ll all work toward.
Alcohol Treatment Program Aimed to Reduce Harm in Auburn, MA
At Better Life Partners we guide our program by a harm reduction philosophy. This allows you to work toward your recovery goals, big or small, without fear of judgment or punishment. Our compassionate treatment community will become your safe space where you can openly share and belong.
Our support doesn’t come with conditions. We understand that sometimes life takes you in a different direction or things get derailed. You will never be punished or asked to leave and you will be welcomed back as many times as you would like. We’re here to offer you encouragement and support in any way we can.
Start your healthier life today by reaching out to us via text or call at (866) 679-0831.
Possible medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Auburn, MA
Medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD) is one of the many support tools we offer at Better Life Partners. Taking medication for AUD is optional and either route is completely okay. If you are interested in medication for AUD, we will set up a time for you to talk about your options with a clinician.
We offer the following medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone can help people who don’t necessarily want to abstain from drinking alcohol but want to drink less or cut back.
- Disulfiram is useful to those who want to completely abstain from drinking alcohol. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol, often resulting in nausea if combined.
- Acamprosate is also designed to help people who wish to abstain from alcohol entirely. It does this by lessening cravings and urges to drink.
All studies show these three medications for AUD are safe and work well.
If you would like to get more information about the options we have available, call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831.
Convenient Alcohol Treatment Resources in Auburn, MA
We offer any of our members living in Massachusetts access to our same-day, confidential AUD care that’s tailored to your schedule and life. We don’t have a ‘right way’ for recovery, just your way.
Regardless of what you’re looking for out of recovery, everyone gets to join our empathetic recovery community. Each week a new discussion or educational topic is introduced by our licensed counselor who leads every session. During these, you’ll get the chance to build a network of peers while you share your experiences and learn about things like coping strategies and how to manage your symptoms.
Thanks to our partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts, we’re able to provide AUD resources anywhere in the state. Here are a few of the dozens of services we can offer:
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Supportive, non-judgmental group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Remember, your recovery journey is just a call away at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Auburn, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here