Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program in Baldwinville, MA
Get compassionate, community-based care in Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Baldwinville, MA. We offer care virtually!
Same-Day Treatment for Alcoholism (AUD) in Baldwinville, MA
Better Life Partners provides non-punitive, judgment-free treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) if you live anywhere near Baldwinville, MA. We’ll make sure you get the resources that can help make your recovery vision more than a dream. Choose to start treatment online on the same day you give us a call at (866) 679-0831.
We’re breaking down the barriers that keep people from getting the treatment they deserve. With help from our partners, we bring AUD services directly to you no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We also have Spanish-speaking staff members and provide translation services to anyone who needs them.
We accept most insurance, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and offer a sliding fee scale. No matter where you live in the state, how much money you make, or what language you speak, we’ll help you find a way to fit our treatment into your life.
Start Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment today:
- Begin everything with a call or text to us at (866) 679-0831 for a quick 15-minute consultation with one of our team members. We have Spanish-speaking staff members available if needed. If you would like, treatment can begin immediately after this phone consultation.
- If Better Life Partners is the right place for your journey to begin, we’ll give you a quick orientation into the program and help you find a time for you to attend weekly group counseling sessions.
- Our final step only applies to those members who’re interested in trying medication-assisted treatment for AUD. If this is something you’d like to get more information on, just mention it when you call and we’ll get you an appointment with one of our clinicians who can walk you through your options. Medication is never required to get treatment, so if you don’t want it, that’s okay!
Confidential Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Baldwinville, MA
At Better Life Partners, we offer our confidential treatment resources for alcoholism (AUD) to anyone living in Massachusetts. Our lower barrier approach to treatment means you will never need to wait for a spot, travel to a larger city, or take on a second job to afford the care you deserve. We have dozens of support services online to choose from so you customize your recovery.
Our weekly group counseling sessions at Better Life Partners are led by licensed professionals who facilitate conversations and introduce new educational topics each week. This way, you get to discuss and share about your recovery with your peers while also learning new skills like developing healthy coping strategies, how to manage symptoms, and how to set goals. These group sessions are a key aspect of our program because they allow you to build a supportive and loving recovery community that can take you far into the future.
Here are just a few of the resources for alcohol use disorder that we offer across Massachusetts with the help of our partners:
- Group therapy facilitated by a medical professional
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- A nonjudgmental, supportive community of members
- Help with medication management
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And more!
To learn more about Better Life Partners in Baldwinville, MA, call or text us at (866) 679-0831. You could be on the road to a healthier life today!
What’s unique about our alcohol treatment program?
- We offer compassionate same-day treatment for AUD. With Better Life Partners you get access to dozens of different support tools the same day you call us without ever leaving the comfort of your home if you don’t want to. Choose which of our online services would best align with your idea for recovery and access them from anywhere in Massachusetts.
- You decide what your best life should look like. Whether you want to cut back on drinking, stop entirely, or do something in between, we’ll support you without judgment. Every recovery is going to be unique, just like our members. There isn’t a ‘right way’ to recover. So whatever you want your journey to wellness to look like is okay by us.
- We offer a punishment-free approach to alcoholism treatment. Our harm reduction philosophy lets us concentrate on what’s most important–reducing harm from alcohol use. This is why we will never kick you out or turn you away for things like changing your mind, taking a break, relapsing, or missing meetings. We’re here to provide you with options and encouragement, never consequences.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) in Baldwinville, MA
We offer many resources at Better Life Partners to accommodate the varied needs of our members. One of those optional support tools is medication for alcohol use disorder. While not all of our members choose this route, some find it to be an integral part of their recovery. Don’t want to take medication? That’s okay! We’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to do, it’s just one of our many resources for alcoholism (AUD).
For our interested members, we have three different medications for alcohol use disorder. Two of them, Disulfiram and Acamprosate are best for goals of complete abstinence. They both help by lessening cravings and urges to drink. Disulfiram also makes your body extra sensitive to alcohol, often resulting in nausea if combined. Our final medication, Naltrexone, is better for those looking to decrease their drinking but not necessarily quit entirely. It works by reducing cravings for alcohol and lessening the ‘feel good’ effects of drinking.
All three of these medications are safe and effective at treating AUD, especially when combined with other support resources.
If medication treatment for alcohol use sounds like a good fit for you, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 to get more information.
Compassionate AUD Treatment Center Near You in Baldwinville, MA
At Better Life Partners, we guide our treatment with a harm reduction-based approach to care. This allows us to provide you with compassionate and respectful treatment no matter what your version of recovery looks like. You will never need to fear being judged or punished. Missed meetings and relapses happen. You’ll never be kicked out or asked to leave.
Our care team understands the complex reality of alcohol use disorder and knows that every member’s recovery is going to vary. So, no matter what your goals are, Better Life Partners is here to provide you with the support and resources you need to achieve a healthier life.
We’re ready whenever you are! Just call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get started today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Baldwinville, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here