Alcohol Treatment Program in Belchertown, MA
Take the first step towards recovery with Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program in Belchertown, MA. We provide same-day, compassionate care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Outpatient Treatment for Alcoholism in Belchertown, MA
No matter where in Massachusetts you live, Better Life Partners provides non-punitive, judgment-free treatment for alcohol use disorder (AUD) today! With no waitlist and the ability to start treatment online, we can make sure that you get the resources that you need to start your AUD recovery, whenever and wherever you need them.
With the support of our partners, we offer many resources to our members in Belchertown, MA. We have Spanish-speaking staff members and provide translation services to anyone who needs them. Better Life Partners accepts most insurance, including MassHealth, BCBS, Medicare, and Medicaid, and we also offer a sliding fee scale—we will always help you find a way to fit our treatment into your budget.
To learn more about our member-centric, compassionate treatment based on harm reduction, call or text us today at (866) 679-0831.
How to get started with Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) treatment program:
- Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 for a 15-minute consultation with one of our team members. We can meet your needs regardless of what language you speak: we have Spanish-speaking staff members, as well as translation available upon request. After this phone consultation, you can begin our treatment program immediately.
- After the consultation, we will work with you to schedule an intake assessment and an orientation. We will then find a time for you to attend our weekly group counseling sessions.
- Some of our members want to try medication treatment for AUD. If you are interested in medication, one of our clinicians will walk you through your options. Many members choose not to take medication, while others find it to be a great resource during their recovery. You will never be required to take medication.
Outpatient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment in Belchertown, MA
With the support of our partners across Massachusetts, Better Life Partners provides you with abundant resources to help with your recovery from alcohol use disorder, no matter where in the state you live. Our same-day treatment means that we can get you set up with the care you need right away. The treatment we provide is always focused on your individual needs—we help you recover and strive for a healthier future, whatever that looks like for you.
Our weekly group counseling sessions at Better Life Partners are led by licensed professionals who facilitate conversations surrounding setting goals and building coping skills. These group sessions are a key aspect of our program. Here you can discuss alcohol use and recovery without judgment, building a supportive and loving recovery community. Many people consider the community they form through group sessions to be a crucial part of their treatment.
Here are just a few of the resources for alcohol use disorder that we offer across Massachusetts with the help of our partners:
- Group therapy facilitated by a medical professional
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- A nonjudgmental, supportive community of members
- Help with medication management
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- And more!
To learn more about Better Life Partners in Belchertown, MA, call or text us at (866) 679-0831and get started with treatment today!
What makes our alcohol treatment program unique?
- We have a harm reduction approach to alcoholism treatment. We operate with a judgment-free, non-punitive treatment model, which means you can feel safe coming to our program as you are. We promise not to turn you away, kick you out, or punish you for missing meetings or relapsing. We’re here to provide options, not consequences.
- You get to decide what recovery means for you. Whether you are trying to be abstinent, cut back on drinking, or pursue some other treatment goal, we will support you without judgment. We recognize that everyone has a different idea of what a healthy future looks like. You’re one-of-a-kind, and so is your recovery journey!
- We want you to have access to many different resources throughout recovery. Our members have access to dozens of resources for alcohol use disorder treatment. No matter what your goals are, we have something for you. We also don’t gatekeep–you can feel free to utilize multiple resources and attend other treatment programs alongside ours. We’re here to support you, no matter what.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Use Treatment in Belchertown, MA
We have a harm reduction policy at Better Life Partners. We never judge or punish our members: everyone’s recovery journey is going to be different! Your path is yours to choose, whether you wish to be abstinent, cut back on drinking, or make some other decision about what you want from recovery. You can quit our program at any time, and you are also welcome back if you feel ready again! You will never be required to do anything you don’t want to do.
Every single person deserves to be supported by our community and staff at Better Life Partners. We’ll be here for you no matter what. You don’t have to worry that we will judge you or kick you out for relapsing, not being abstinent, or missing a group counseling session. Come as you are to our program, and we will welcome you with open arms!
Call or text us right now at (866) 679-0831 right now to get started immediately with treatment for alcohol use disorder.
Optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Belchertown, MA
Start medication for alcohol use disorder today by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831! Many of our members find medication helpful as a supplement to our other treatment resources. Others choose not to take medication, and that is perfectly fine! You will never be forced to take medication in order to get treatment from us. If you are curious about taking medication for AUD, you can discuss options with one of our medical professionals.
We offer the below medications to members who are interested in trying medication for alcohol use disorder:
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram is helpful for folks who want to abstain from alcohol. It does this by making your body very sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate is also helpful for abstinence. It works by lessening people’s cravings and the urge to drink alcohol.
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone helps people lessen their alcohol use without necessarily becoming abstinent.
Combined with our community-based weekly group therapy, many of our members find these medications for alcohol use disorder to be helpful, and studies have shown them to be effective and safe.
To start medication treatment for alcohol use today, call/text us at (866) 679-0831 right away!
Compassionate AUD Treatment Center Near You in Belchertown, MA
Better Life Partners provides compassionate, respectful care to those living with alcohol use disorder (alcoholism/AUD) in Belchertown, Massachusetts. Our care model is guided by a harm reduction-based approach to care, which means we’re dedicated to providing options, not consequences.
Our care team recognizes the complex reality of alcohol use disorder, and we know that recovery is going to look different for everyone. No matter what your goals might be, Better Life Partners is here to provide you with the support and resources you need to achieve a healthier life.
We’re ready whenever you are! Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Belchertown, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here