Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Beverly, MA
Join our community-based alcohol treatment program in Beverly, Massachusetts. We provide same-day, compassionate care to those living with alcoholism (AUD).
Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Beverly, MA
Are you seeking treatment for alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) that fits seamlessly into your lifestyle? At Better Life Partners, we know that it can be hard to find flexible and accessible treatment for alcohol use disorder. That’s why our alcohol treatment program provides members with same-day care in Beverly, MA that can be accessed online. We will provide you with our supportive services at times that work for you, no matter what your schedule is like.
Wherever you live in Massachusetts, our partnerships with organizations across the state help us bring our many types of care right to you. We want our care to be affordable for everyone: we accept most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, MassHealth, and a sliding-fee scale.
How to start our outpatient alcohol treatment program in Beverly, MA today
- First, give us a call or text us at(866) 679-0831 to have a quick 15-minute phone consultation with one of our team members. We provide translation services if necessary. You can get started with treatment immediately after this conversation.
- If you would like to proceed with treatment at Better Life Partners, we will then work with you to set up an assessment, an orientation, and weekly group therapy sessions. We offer virtual options to complete these steps.
- Some of our members take medication for alcohol use disorder, while others choose not to. If you are interested in medication for AUD, we will walk through your options with you during a longer evaluation. Medication is completely optional—you will never need to take medication in order to receive our care.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You in Beverly, MA
Wherever in Massachusetts you live, we can bring our flexible care to you. Get started with your recovery from alcohol use disorder today—call or text us at (866) 679-0831 and get treatment now!
At Better Life Partners, our member-based model means that we want to meet you exactly where you are. We take a harm-reduction approach to our care: we know our members all have different needs and experiences, so no matter what your recovery looks like, we will be there with unwavering support as you work towards your goals.
Why is our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners unique?
- No matter how your recovery looks, we will not judge or punish you. We are here to support you regardless of what your treatment goals may be. Some members want to totally abstain from alcohol, while others wish to cut back. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery, and we will be here to help you reach your unique goals.
- In group sessions, members build a strong community support network. Our group therapy is a safe and confidential space for members to talk about alcohol use and recovery in the presence of a licensed professional, who offers educational materials and helps guide conversation.
- We offer dozens of support options to reflect the diversity of our members’ needs. Some of the many treatment resources that we provide for alcoholism (AUD) include group counseling, mental health counseling, peer support, and others. Members sometimes participate in other programs alongside ours. All of these options—and more—are available to you during your recovery.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Beverly, MA
Our harm reduction philosophy is important to us at Better Life Partners. We know that everyone has a different experience during recovery, and that’s okay—our understanding, empathetic treatment community will support you just as you are! We are not here to condemn or discriminate.
Everyone’s goals are valid, whether you want to cut back on drinking or completely abstain from alcohol. We will not judge your goals or punish you for them. We also won’t punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings. Instead, we’ll make sure that you have the resources you want and need—for example, if you miss a meeting, we will work with you to reschedule ASAP. Your community at Better Life Partners will lend you the unconditional support you deserve.
Reach out to us right now at (866) 679-0831 and start our alcohol treatment program today! We are always just a call or text away.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Beverly, MA
If you are interested in taking medication for alcoholism (AUD), call or text us now at (866) 679-0831 to receive same-day medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder!
Taking medication for AUD is not a requirement to get treatment with Better Life Partners, and we will offer you the same caring, member-focused treatment whether or not you take medication. Some of our members find medication useful in combination with our other types of treatment for AUD, while other members opt not to take medication.
We offer the below three medications to those who want to take medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone: This medication can help those who want to cut back on drinking or drink less, but might not want to completely abstain from drinking.
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram makes your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol. By doing this, it can help you totally abstain from alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication aids those who are trying to abstain completely from alcohol. It does this by lessening cravings and urges to drink.
Many studies have shown these three AUD medications to be safe and useful. For many, medication is a valuable recovery tool used alongside other aspects of our treatment, including our weekly group sessions.
To start treatment with medication for alcohol use disorder today, call or text us now at (866) 679-0831!
Our Accessible Alcohol Treatment Program in Beverly, MA:
You can access our high-touch, flexible care no matter where you live in Massachusetts. Our dozens of treatment resources at Better Life Partners can work with your scheduling and lifestyle needs. We offer many time slots for our group sessions, and there are options to get treatment virtually if online treatment is best for you, including online group therapy sessions.
During our group sessions, members can build an empathetic recovery community. Held in the presence of a licensed professional, each session allows members a safe space to discuss their recovery confidentially and openly. The group leader also introduces discussions about topics like coping skills and symptom management.
Our partnerships with organizations across Massachusetts allow us to bring our wraparound care to you. Here are just a few of the treatment resources we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Nonjudgmental, supportive group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Optional medications for AUD (Naltrexone, Disulfiram, and Acamprosate)
- Basic primary health care
- Mental health care
- Recovery coaching
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831, and you can get set up with online treatment that same day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Beverly, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here