Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in Beverly, MA
Confidential medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone in Beverly, MA. We provide virtual services, get opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your home.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Program with Suboxone in Beverly, MA
Better Life Partners makes getting same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone quick and easy. If you are living with opioid addiction near Beverly, MA, or anywhere else in Massachusetts, all you have to do is call/text us at (866) 679-0831 and you can start treatment today. We offer the same high-quality, confidential care, but with the option for online treatment.
Thanks to our partners, our care is also affordable. We accept most insurances, including Medicare, MassHealth, and BCBS, and a sliding fee scale. At Better Life Partners, we are confident we can work with you to find a treatment that can fit seamlessly into your life. No matter what you are looking for in recovery, we are here to support you.
Here’s what you can expect opioid addiction treatment with Better Life Partners to look like:
- In-home same-day opioid addiction treatment. We believe that everyone should be able to get the treatment they need, right when they need it. We have lots of options, from virtual services to flexible timeslots, we’ll make sure care fits into your schedule.
- A recovery plan that’s based on your goals. Opioid addiction is complex and everyone’s needs are unique to them. We encourage you to set your own treatment goals while you’re with us, and we’ll provide you with the resources you need to meet them. We won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do, you get to decide what your recovery looks like.
- Care that is judgment-free and non-punitive. Our highly-qualified and confidential medical professionals are here to offer options, not consequences. We won’t ever judge you, turn you away, or kick you out of our program. We know that missed meetings and relapses happen, and that’s okay. You’ll always have a place with Better Life Partners.
In-Home Opioid Addiction Treatment in Beverly, MA
With Better Life Partners you’re able to get confidential, high-quality opioid addiction treatment from the comfort of your own home on the same day you call. If you live anywhere in Massachusetts we can provide same-day medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone, along with dozens of other life-saving resources. No more waiting for the care you’ve been searching for. With Better Life Partners, it’s care how you want it, when and where you need it.
We’re here to provide you with the resources you need to start working towards your recovery goals, whatever they might be. We know that recovery looks different for everyone, that’s why we let you decide what you want from treatment. We’ll provide you with lots of options to help you start living a healthier life today.
Simple steps to start medication-assisted opioid treatment in Beverly, MA today:
- Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to speak with a member of our recovery team for a quick 15-minute consultation. Treatment can begin immediately after this phone call. If Suboxone is prescribed, it will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- You can schedule a follow-up appointment with one of our medical providers. This will help us get acquainted with your current situation and determine what resources might be a good fit for your treatment goals. This can be completed virtually.
- If you feel good about receiving treatment with Better Life Partners, we’ll give you a short orientation into the program and help you schedule group counseling sessions.
Suboxone Medication-Assisted Treatment Program Near You in Beverly, MA
Here at Better Life Partners, we make getting access to medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Suboxone easy, from anywhere in Massachusetts. MAT is an opioid addiction treatment that takes a whole-person approach. MAT typically combines medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD) and behavioral therapy–but other resources can also be used alongside these for extra support.
Despite numerous studies highlighting the safety and effectiveness of using MAT for opioid addiction, there are still a lot of misconceptions that often leave it underutilized. We are here to tell you that using Suboxone is not switching one addiction for another, you cannot overdose on it, and it’s not a gateway to other addictions. And yes, you are still in recovery if you are taking Suboxone.
At Better Life Partners we use Suboxone because studies show that it is safe and effective at treating opioid addiction. Individuals who take Suboxone show a decrease in cravings and withdrawal symptoms as well as reduced episodes of relapse and overdose. Suboxone is a sublingual film made up of buprenorphine and naloxone that has shown to be safe to use in both short-term and long-term treatment plans.
When you receive treatment with Better Life Partners, you’re getting access to life-saving resources as well as high-quality medical professionals ready to support you throughout your recovery–whatever it might look like. We’re here to support you and provide you with a sense of purpose and belonging. You’ll also be able to develop a strong support network through your weekly group counseling sessions.
To learn more about MAT with Suboxone at Better Life Partners, give us a call or text us at (866) 679-0831.
Opioid Addiction Treatment with Compassion in Beverly, MA
At Better Life Partners, we recognize that there is still a stigma attached to opioid addiction, even in the healthcare industry. That’s why we work hard every day to combat this stigma with our compassionate approach to care. We operate with a harm reduction philosophy, which means that you get to decide what you want out of your recovery. We won’t tell you what to do, and we won’t ever punish you or kick you out of our program. We’re here to provide you with options, not consequences.
Recovery is going to look different for everybody, and that’s okay. We’re here to provide you with whatever resources you need to start living a healthier life today. We aim to help reduce the negative consequences associated with opioid use such as hepatitis C, STIs, and overdose-related deaths, along with others. Better Life Partners makes it easy for anyone to get opioid addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
To make this standard a reality, we partner with like-minded organizations throughout Massachusetts. This allows us to provide our members with a variety of resources for opioid addiction. Here are just a few examples:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone
- Group counseling led by a medical professional
- Care coordination and referral services
- Drug and infectious disease testing clinics
- Syringe exchanges
- And so much more!
Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to see what resources we can provide you with today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Beverly, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our opioid addiction treatment services.
Does medication-assisted treatment actually work?
Yes it does. See the research here.
Is Better Life Partners a Suboxone Clinic?
Better Life Partners makes it possible to get same-day medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone. Any prescriptions will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
How quickly can I start on buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone)?
We offer same-day treatment. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, most insurance plans, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here