Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Blandford, MA
Join our compassionate, wraparound alcohol treatment program today in Blandford, MA! We provide virtual services throughout Massachusetts.
Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Blandford, MA
Are you interested in flexible treatment for alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) that can accommodate your individual needs? In Blandford, Massachusetts, our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners provides our members with same-day care services virtually. No matter your lifestyle, we can bring our compassionate, non-judgmental treatment resources directly to you, today.
Partnering with many organizations throughout Massachusetts helps us offer you our many care options no matter where in the state you live. We also keep our care financially accessible by taking most insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, MassHealth, and a sliding-fee scale.
How to get started with our outpatient alcohol treatment program in Blandford, Massachusetts today:
- First, reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 via call or text. You will have a brief 15-minute conversation with one of our team members, who will set you up to start treatment immediately. You will be able to utilize our translation services if you need to.
- The next steps for treatment at Better Life Partners are to set up an assessment, an orientation, and weekly group sessions. These steps can be completed online.
- Finally, some people are looking to take medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD). Some of our members take medication, and others do not. At Better Life Partners, the choice is always yours—medication for AUD is never a mandatory part of our member-focused care. If you would like to learn more about taking medication for AUD, you can review your options during a longer discussion with a clinician.
Convenient Alcoholism (AUD) Treatment Program Near You in Blandford, MA
Our support network and many high-touch treatment options are made for you, whether you choose to access these tools virtually. Begin your recovery from alcohol use disorder right now by reaching out to us at (866) 679-0831! No matter where in Massachusetts you live, you can access our wraparound care.
At Better Life Partners, our treatment approach is member-focused and based in harm reduction. We want to help you work towards your goals for recovery, and we know that no two people have the same goals or needs. No matter what your recovery looks like, we will be there to offer loving support and our many resources.
What makes Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program unique?
- We offer flexible, same-day care. As soon as you contact us at (866) 679-0831, we will get you set up with our high-quality, compassionate treatment services.
- No matter what your recovery looks like, we won’t punish or judge. We know that a one-size-fits-all approach to AUD recovery does not exist. Some of our members want to abstain from alcohol, while others aim to cut back. We will be here to cheer you on and offer resources, whatever your goal may be.
- Members can form a warm support network during group sessions. Our group sessions are a safe and confidential space for members to discuss their recovery experiences in the presence of a licensed professional, who helps facilitate conversations and provides educational materials.
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Blandford, MA
Our harm reduction philosophy at Better Life Partners means that we know that everyone’s recovery experience is different, and we will always accept you just as you are! Our compassionate treatment community will be here for you without judgment or discrimination. You deserve access to our non-punitive treatment, no matter what your recovery journey looks like.
Your goals are valid, whether you wish to cut down on your alcohol use or completely abstain from alcohol. We will never punish you for things like relapsing or missing meetings: if you miss a session we will get it rescheduled for you right away, and if you leave, you are always welcome to come back. Your community here at Better Life Partners will support you unconditionally.
Start your recovery today: reach out to us right now by calling or texting us at (866) 679-0831!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Blandford, MA
You can start medication-assisted treatment for alcoholism (AUD) today if you call or text Better Life Partners right away at (866) 679-0831. Taking medication for AUD is always optional in our program, and our high standard of care is the same for members who do and those who do not take medication for AUD. Often, members who do take supporting medication find that it helps them alongside other treatment resources. If you are interested in medication for AUD, we will set up time for you to talk about your options with a clinician.
We offer these medications to those who would like to take supporting medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Naltrexone: Naltrexone can help people who don’t necessarily want to abstain from drinking alcohol, but want to drink less or cut back.
- Disulfiram: This medication is useful to those who want to completely abstain from drinking alcohol. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication is designed to help folks who wish to abstain from alcohol entirely. It does this by lessening cravings and urges to drink.
Many studies of these medications for AUD have shown that they are safe and work well. Medication can be a helpful recovery resource alongside our group sessions and other treatment tools.
If you want to get same-day treatment with medication for alcohol use, give us a call or send us a text now at (866) 679-0831!
Our Flexible Alcohol Treatment Program in Blandford, MA
Better Life Partners offers our same-day, confidential care all across Massachusetts, tailored to your schedule and lifestyle. We can provide you with our many recovery resources however and whenever you need them. We even have online treatment options, if treatment from the comfort of your home is best for you!
During our warm, empathetic group therapy sessions—which can be joined virtually—our members form a caring recovery community. Each session is a confidential and loving space for members to share their recovery experience. Sessions are held in the presence of a licensed professional, who facilitates group conversations about topics like coping skills and symptom management.
Our partners across Massachusetts make it possible for us to bring treatment straight to you. These are some of the dozens of resources we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Optional medications for AUD (Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Supportive, nonjudgmental group therapy led by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
Treatment is just a call or text away! Call or text us at (866) 679-0831 to get care today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Blandford, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here