Same-Day Alcohol Treatment Program in Boston, MA
Better Life Partners’ compassionate alcohol treatment program in Boston, MA is available online. Get started with recovery today, from the comfort of your home if you’d like!
Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) Treatment in Boston, MA
Are you seeking non-judgmental treatment for alcoholism (now known as alcohol use disorder) that is available as soon as you want and need it? Do you need a treatment program that can fit into your hectic work or school schedule? Better Life Partners can offer you accessible same-day care in Boston, MA online. We tailor our program to your needs to make sure that our flexible care works for you, no matter your schedule or lifestyle.
We keep our member-centric treatment affordable: we take most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, MassHealth, BCBS, and a sliding-fee scale. Our partnerships with like-minded organizations across the state help us bring our compassionate care right to you, no matter where you live in Massachusetts,
How to get started today with our alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment program in Boston, MA
- The first step is to reach out to us at (866) 679-0831 via call or text. You will have a brief phone consultation (15 minutes) with a member of our team. If you need language support, we have Spanish-speaking staff members as well as translation services upon request. Right after this conversation, you can get started with treatment.
- If you decide to begin treatment at Better Life Partners, we will work with you to schedule an orientation and an assessment. We will find a time that works for you to attend our weekly group therapy. These steps can be completed virtually if that is best for you.
- If you are interested in taking medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD), we will schedule a longer evaluation with you to talk about your options. Some of our members use supporting medication treatment for alcohol use; other members decide against taking medication. Taking medication for AUD will never be mandatory in order to receive care with us. The choice is always yours!
Flexible Treatment Program for Alcoholism (AUD) Near You in Boston, MA
Wherever in Massachusetts you live, we will make sure you can access our non-punitive treatment and community support system. We tailor our high-quality and sensitive care to your lifestyle. Give us a call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 and get treatment for alcohol use disorder right away!
Our member-focused approach to care at Better Life Partners is based on harm reduction. We understand that everyone has unique needs, and we will welcome you just the way you are. We know our members have diverse experiences with alcohol use and recovery. We’ll be there with unconditional and non-punitive support as you work towards your goals for a healthier future, whatever that looks like for you.
What is unique about our alcohol treatment program at Better Life Partners?
- Our same-day services are accessible and customized. You can receive treatment, including medication-assisted treatment, on the same day that you call us. Our virtual choices for treatment mean that you can receive our care no matter what. Plus, our insurance options help us keep care affordable, and we will work with you no matter what language you speak.
- We are here to support you without judgment or punishment. Everyone’s recovery looks different—there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery from AUD. Some members want to cut back on alcohol, and others want to completely abstain. We will be here to support you as you work towards your treatment goals, no matter what they might be.
- We offer dozens of support options to meet our members’ many unique needs. Group counseling, peer support, and mental health counseling are just some of the many treatment options that we provide for alcoholism (AUD). Some members participate in other programs, like AA, at the same time as ours. We also provide resources to members with other substance use disorders. During your recovery, you can access all of these tools and more!
Harm Reduction-Based Alcohol Treatment Program in Boston, MA
At Better Life Partners, we have a harm reduction philosophy. This means that we understand that no two people have the same experience with recovery from alcohol use disorder, and we aren’t here to discriminate or to judge anyone. Our warm and empathetic treatment community will be here for you unconditionally during your recovery journey. Come just as you are!
Whether you want to totally abstain from alcohol or cut back on drinking, your goals are valid. We will never punish you for your goals, and we also won’t punish you for things like missing meetings or relapsing. We will instead make sure that you have what you need—if you miss a meeting, we will get that rescheduled for you as soon as possible. It’s okay to leave the program and return later. Your Better Life Partners community will lend you the judgment-free support you deserve, no matter what.
We’re just a call or text away: get started with our compassionate alcohol treatment program today by reaching out to (866) 679-0831right now!
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Boston, MA
Call or text us right now at (866) 679-0831 if you are interested in medication for alcohol use disorder, and you can begin medication treatment today! Some of our members take medication and find it useful alongside other types of alcohol treatment; other members choose not to use medication. We will provide you with the same loving, individualized care either way: you are never required to take medication to get treatment with Better Life Partners.
These are the three medications we offer to members who are interested in medication for alcohol use disorder (AUD):
- Acamprosate: Acamprosate helps people who are trying to fully abstain from drinking. It does this by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Disulfiram: Like Acamprosate, Disulfiram is effective for people who want to completely abstain from alcohol. It works by making your body very sensitive to alcohol consumption.
- Naltrexone: This medication can be useful for folks who want to drink less or cut back, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
These three medications for AUD have been found by many studies to be effective and safe. Many members who take medication find it to be a valuable tool in their recovery when used alongside our weekly group sessions and other types of treatment.
Get started with medication treatment for alcohol use this very same day: text or call us now at (866) 679-0831!
Our Accessible Alcohol Treatment Program in Boston, MA:
Our flexible, high-touch care is available to you no matter where you live in Massachusetts. We want to ensure that our dozens of resources can fit into your lifestyle and schedule: you can get treatment virtually if online care works best, including virtual group therapy, and we offer many time options for care. All of our many member-focused resources are there for you as you navigate your recovery!
Members form a strong, empathetic recovery community during group therapy sessions. Each session is a warm and unconditionally accepting space for members to share confidentially about their recovery. The group leader, a licensed professional, facilitates conversations about topics like managing symptoms and building coping skills.
We bring our high-quality care to you with the help of our partner organizations across Massachusetts. These are just a few of the many resources we offer our members for AUD treatment:
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Welcoming and nonjudgmental group therapy in the presence of a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Care coordination and referral services
- And more!
You can get started with virtual treatment today—just call or text us now at (866) 679-0831!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Boston, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here