Alcohol Treatment Program in Braintree, MA
We provide same-day, wraparound treatment for alcoholism (AUD) in Braintree, MA. Join our alcohol treatment program today online.
Treatment for Alcoholism (Alcohol Use Disorder) in Braintree, MA
Have your friends pointed out that they’re worried about your drinking habits, or that you drink more than they do? Do you find that you’re drinking more, or more often, than you plan to? Has drinking made it hard to fulfill your school or work obligations? Better Life Partners can help!
Better Life Partners provides our same-day, non-judgmental treatment for alcohol use disorder in Braintree, MA no matter what phase of life you’re in or what your schedule looks like. We are here to offer you care that is flexible and sensitive to your unique needs, including accessible treatment options for college students that can fit into your busy schedule.
On the same day that you text or call us, you can start treatment regardless of where you live in Massachusetts. Our compassionate, high-quality treatment program for alcoholism (alcohol use disorder, or AUD) online options. We make sure that our care is financially accessible: we take most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, and MassHealth, and we also have a sliding fee scale.
How to get started with Better Life Partners’ alcoholism (AUD) recovery program now:
- Give us a call or send us a text at (866) 679-0831. You will have a consultation with one of our team members. To be sensitive to your schedule, we keep the consultation to a brief 15 minutes. Translators and Spanish-speaking team members are always available to help. You can start treatment immediately after this phone consultation.
- If you would like to proceed with treatment at Better Life Partners, we will work with you to schedule an assessment, a short orientation, and weekly group counseling sessions at times that are convenient for you.
- Some of our members take supporting medications for alcohol use disorder (AUD), while others decide not to take medication. If you are interested in taking medication for AUD, we will set up a longer evaluation with a clinician so that you can talk about your options. Whether or not you opt to take medication for AUD, you will get the same judgment-free, non-punitive care.
Flexible Alcohol Treatment Program Near You in Braintree, MA
No matter what your lifestyle and schedule look like, Better Life Partners will provide you with the same compassionate and flexible care. We will work with you to make sure that the treatment you want and need is available to you, wherever you live in Massachusetts.
At Better Life Partners, we know that recovery from alcohol use disorder can look different for everyone—and so can treatment. Our supportive care is member-based and rooted in harm reduction. Your unique needs are always our priority, and no matter what kind of future you’d like to pursue, we will be here to support you. Everyone can access our same-day care.
What makes our alcohol use disorder (alcoholism) treatment at Better Life Partners unique?
- We offer you online care on the same day you call us. You can get started with our flexible treatment program as soon as you reach out to us at (866) 679-0381 by call or text. No matter your schedule or your treatment goals, you can come just as you are and receive our judgment-free care.
- We operate based on harm reduction. Anyone can participate in our program without judgment or punishment. You will never be penalized for missing sessions, relapsing, or not abstaining from alcohol. We understand that everyone has a different recovery experience, and we are here to cheer you on and offer resources, whatever your treatment looks like!
- We know that having many different types of support can be helpful during your recovery. We offer dozens of resources to our members, including supportive group counseling in the presence of a licensed professional, medication treatment for alcohol use disorder, and mental health counseling. Some members also participate in other programs, like AA, alongside ours.
Compassionate Alcohol Treatment Center in Braintree, MA
If you reach out to Better Life Partners today, we can offer you the recovery tools you need, as soon as you need them. Throughout Massachusetts, we bring our flexible treatment to anyone, regardless of lifestyle or goals for treatment. We don’t have a waitlist—we get you in ASAP—and we offer online treatment to make sure that anyone can access our sensitive care.
Our group therapy sessions are crucial to Better Life Partners’ treatment program. Members can form a strong community network in weekly meetings by sharing openly and confidentially about their experiences with recovery and alcohol use. Group sessions are held in the presence of a licensed professional, who helps facilitate discussions about topics such as setting goals, symptom management, and coping skills.
Our partners across Massachusetts help us bring our member-focused care right to you. Here are a few of the many resources we offer for alcohol use disorder:
- Nonjudgmental, compassionate recovery community
- Group therapy run by a licensed professional
- Recovery coaching
- Optional medications for alcohol use disorder (like Naltrexone, Acamprosate, and Disulfiram)
- Mental health care
- Basic primary health care
- Medication management
- And more!
Get started with treatment today in Braintree, MA! Call or text us at (866) 679-0831now to receive same-day care.
Get optional medication for alcoholism (AUD) today in Braintree, MA
Better Life Partners can offer members medication treatment for AUD as soon as you call or text us at (866) 679-0831. While many members find supporting medication to be useful during their recovery, many others opt not to take medication for alcohol use. Medication is never required for you to participate in our treatment program. If you think medication for AUD might be a good fit for you, you can meet with a clinician who will discuss your options with you.
These three medications are available to those interested in medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder:
- Disulfiram: Disulfiram is helpful to those who would like to become fully abstinent from alcohol. It works by making your body extremely sensitive to drinking alcohol.
- Acamprosate: Like Disulfiram, this medication is a good fit for people who would like to completely abstain from alcohol. It helps by reducing cravings and urges to drink.
- Naltrexone: This medication is useful for folks who would like to cut back on alcohol use, but don’t necessarily want to abstain from alcohol.
These medications have been studied extensively, and have been shown to be effective and safe. Medication treatment can be a powerful tool alongside our community-based group sessions.
Call or text us today at (866) 679-0831 if you would like to begin medication treatment for alcohol use disorder.
Harm Reduction Alcohol Treatment Program in Braintree, MA
We have a harm reduction philosophy at Better Life Partners. This means that we will support you no matter what path you take to recovery. We know that no two people have the same recovery goals or journey: some of our members would like to reduce their alcohol use, while others seek to become completely abstinent. No matter your goals, we will never judge or punish you. Everyone deserves to receive our compassionate care!
Our non-punitive approach means that we will never kick you out for missing meetings or relapsing, and we will not turn anyone away. If you miss a meeting, we will get you rescheduled ASAP, because our priority is making sure you have what you want and need during your recovery. Recovery from alcohol use disorder (AUD) is complex and unique: through it all, your Better Life Partners community will offer unconditional support and provide you with the tools you need.
Contact us now at (866) 679-0831 to start treatment for AUD today. We are always here for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Better Life Partners located in Braintree, Massachusetts?
We partner with community organizations so that we can provide our medication-assisted treatment services wherever they’re needed in Massachusetts. With fantastic partners and virtual options, no matter where you are in the state, you can receive our alcohol treatment services.
How is Better Life Partners’ alcohol treatment program different from AA?
Our program takes the best parts of AA and builds upon them. We offer group sessions, like AA, but they are led by licensed professionals and are focused on your unique needs. While our sessions aren’t geared toward a one-faith practice, we support members of all faiths and encourage each person to share what’s important to them.
Why do you use Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) and alcoholism interchangeably?
First and foremost, we use the word alcoholism on our website to make sure folks looking online for treatment find us as an option! That said, we know there are several people out there who don’t relate to that word, so we use it alongside AUD and aim to use alcohol use disorder in place of alcoholism when possible.
We use alcohol use disorder instead of alcoholism because AUD includes varying degrees of alcohol use and is a diagnostic medical term, whereas “alcoholism” is a colloquial term that is often interpreted negatively or as referring to someone with a severe alcohol use problem. So, we use AUD to be inclusive and non-judgmental!
Do I need to take medication to be in your program?
Absolutely not! We never ask our members to do anything they are not comfortable with. Many of our members opt out of medications and others elect to use them. Your recovery is up to you! We’re here to provide you with options so you can choose the treatment style that works best for you.
I’m interested in medications, how quickly can I start on Naltrexone/Acamprosate/Disulfiram for Alcoholism?
We offer same-day treatment with or without medications for alcoholism/AUD. Call/text to get started: (866) 679-0831.
What is expected of me during treatment?
First, you will meet with a medical professional to get started. After that, members take part in supportive counseling sessions. Depending on where you’re at in your recovery, this may look like weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly group therapy. Overall, what your treatment looks like is up to you–we’re just here to give you whatever support you need in the process.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, MassHealth, most insurances, and offer a sliding fee scale as needed.
What’s it like to be a Better Life Partners member?
We may be biased, but we think it’s pretty great! We operate with a non-punitive harm reduction philosophy, which means that we offer compassion and flexibility to help you achieve your goals. We believe in creating options and a sense of belonging during recovery, instead of focusing on consequences. Plus, we integrate with other community organizations to make sure you can get our care no matter where you are.
Become a community partner here